[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have eternal life in Christ? Have you been redeemed from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Do you have eternal life in Christ?

Have you been redeemed from the evil of the world?
>>
File: Madrid's Plaza de Espana.jpg (388KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
Madrid's Plaza de Espana.jpg
388KB, 1023x682px
Christianity is a cuck religion!

Join Islam! https://youtu.be/GIOZw2l2vj0?t=58m21s
>>
>>35676854
I treat others the way I would like to be treated
I treat others the way they treat me

Forgive me Jesus for I'm a sinner
>>
File: Rumiyah-Issue1.png (319KB, 434x614px) Image search: [Google]
Rumiyah-Issue1.png
319KB, 434x614px
>>35677200

Do you read Rumiyah?

it's no different than browsing /pol/
>>
I wish religion were real. My life is without meaning or purpose.

But I can't bring myself to believe in absurd fairy tales, either.
>>
>>35677259
I wish I could get a copy of this to read in public and troll normies without being put on a government watchlist
>>
>>35677301
breh you been on a goverment watch list
>>
>>35676854

Yes, although Jesus feels like he's a trillion miles away. I wish he would just allow me some happiness and let me find a waifu.

I guess suffering is to be christ-like
>>
>>35677271

God does exist senpai, pray to him genuinely, ask him to make contact with you. Maybe he will?
>>
>>35677325
>>35677271
Let him into your heart so that your sins may be washed away.
>>
>>35677369
That's just the voice in your head anon. Everyone has one but some people are a little bit more imaginative.
>>
>>35677271
not meant to give you purpose, is meant to guide you.
>>
>>35677369
>>35677396
>>35677408
I meditate and feel nothing. I read scripture and apologetics, and find nothing of value.

There's nothing out there. Just a cold, empty universe, indifferent to humanity.
>>
File: 67f12scrnra.jpg (32KB, 402x380px) Image search: [Google]
67f12scrnra.jpg
32KB, 402x380px
just pray to the U.S. government

https://youtu.be/wPXCk85wMSQ
>>
>>35676854
Recently put my faith is god when I nearly died on an icy road last year. I prayed for the first time in my life after a school bus took my side mirror off, I could have died.
Ever since I have been blessed with love and fortunes.
My father had a stroke, he made full recovery of his legs and arms, I won't say god did that but god put his hand on his shoulder and kept him strong enough to excersize every single day.
>>
>>35677400

If you have ever had a real spiritual experience you would know the difference. They are rare and transformative.
>>
>>35677502

that's just a psychotic episode
>>
>>35677448

I will pray god speaks to you soon.
>>
>>3567752

I am of a sound mind, so I don't think so.
>>
>>35677448
least 4chan is giving you a purpose anon.
so hang in there
>>
>>35677483
LITERALLY NONE OF THAT WAS CAUSE OF JESUS
>>
God is literally evil if you believe in abrahamic religions and their teachings.

>>35677448
>Just a cold, empty universe, indifferent to humanity.
The only good in our world comes from humanity itself.
And the only way to make the universe a better place is scientific and moral advances to our society.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.