[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not try to escape the friend zone, that's impossible,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x470px
Do not try to escape the friend zone, that's impossible,
Instead, only try to realize the truth,
There is no friend zone,
Then you will see it's not the friend zone you escape, it is only yourself.
>>
thats why you gotta throw dick from the beginning
so she either says no or yes and you build the relationship from there
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x471px
>>35676676
Cris normie, tell me more about your mad game
>>
literally what? is this one of the indigo child voo doo lala fake deep bullshit?
>>
>>35676742
haha no, just think about it. The "friend zone" is made up in your head. It's not real.
>>
>>35676676
This has never worked for me, but I still believe it's better advice than trying to worm your way in through friendship. (which also never worked for me)
>>
>still having female friends

You know you have to leave. So leaaaave
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 236x314px
>>35676797
But getting any attention from a girl is better then none. The pain hurts so good. The truth is it's better to orbit then have nothing :(
>>
>>35676839
I wish this clown would come to my birthday
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 375x500px
>>35676862
Why would you want two clowns at your birthday though?
>>
>>35677023
because that one, at least, is cute
>>
>>35676773
Just like any other knowledge, conception, or thought.
>>
>>35676477
>stop having feelings
>feelings are bad
>it's your own fault you have feelings
>you're not suppose to have feelings, only my feelings are important
>>
>>35677941
ur thinking about it wrong
>>
>>35676676
This actually works, these days I either tell a woman or make it very obvious that I'm trying to score pussy first and whatever the fuck she wants can come after. Either she fucks off or we bang and then let the chips fall from there
>>
File: 1480833120548.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480833120548.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>35676477
You're not being friend zoned, you're just an orbiter
It's your own fault for pretending to be their friend so you can lurk around waiting for her to need a shoulder, you're basically her gay bff

"How should i go on about it then?"
Show subtle interest on her and gauge her reaction, learn how to read body language (should be plenty of material on google) to see if she is giving off any signs of interest
If she is giving you the green lights you can keep courting her with more subtle shit, she will either back off in disgust or throw more oil into the fire
After you both have established that you two want sexy time you offer her a place and opportunity to put out (would you like to come to my place? we can watch some movies/show) or something
When you arrive at the location set the mood right, dim the lighting, break out something to drink (depending on the time of course, if you both have work in the morning don't bring out heavy liquor) safe bet is coffee, tea, some soda or juice
While enjoying refreshments and entertainment you can try to discreetly place your arm behind her and give her room to snuggle against you
Just be alert enough to notice if she is giving you any hints, putting her hand on your leg is pretty solid green light for you to move forward
When you finally think you've gotten all the green lights and it is going well you offer her sex but you have to offer it in a right way, women hate it when you flat out ask for it, even "lets go to my room to bang" is better than "would you like to have sexual intercourse with me in my room m'lady?"
In both cases she is still given the opportunity to say no but if you ask for it you're giving the poor doormat too much power and she will go dry as desert, she wants to get fucked into the dirt not be wooed by a poet
>>
>>35678150
>DUDE JUST READ HER MIND BRO! LMAO
>>
File: 927.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
927.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>35676477
I don't know what this friend thing is but I'll have you know that I'm in the central time zone.
>>
File: 303.jpg (34KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
303.jpg
34KB, 600x497px
>>35678422
>learn how to read body language (should be plenty of material on google)
http://www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm#sexual-body-language

It is not fucking magic, just because you can't read it by default doesn't mean you can't learn to do it
>>
>>35678489
oh, then just wait for her to touch your penis
>>
>Escaped the friend zone
>The damage has been done, can't feel happiness because of how I wasn't good enough before

Don't try. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>35678491
>THIS GIRL GAVE ME A HUG

>THAT MEANS SHE WANTS MUH DICK

Is this rape is so high?
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>Get in friendzone
>Really love this girl
>Start lifting and using skin products, get a better haircut
>Turn into a Chad
>She wants my dick now
>Mfw I friendzone her
>>
>>35678567
the dude has no mercy!
>>
>>35678547
I refuse to believe anyone is this fucking thick headed, if you're then either become gay or end yourself

>>35678567
>really love this girl
>i friendzone her
Things that didn't happen for 200 Andy
>>
>>35678603
But by your logic, why can't I assume she wants the D by giving me a hug? That's literally full body contact. You can't really tell a persons intentions without them saying it.
>>
File: lolfriendzone.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lolfriendzone.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>35676477
There is only one way out of whatever you want to call it.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 244x152px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 244x152px
>>35676773
DONT LABEL ME REEEEEEEEEEEE======
>>
File: 1483131990370.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483131990370.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>35678521
I have no idea who you're talking about. Who is 'her'?
>>
>>35678705
you'll find out when she touches you on the penis
>>
>>35678676
They are supposed to be hints, if you two are already in a one on one situation where you two are talking, you can look for these indications that she might have interest in you,
by testing the waters by subtly showing interest on her back you can see if she reacts in a positive or negative way
Think of it like playing red light green light, if you think she is giving you the green light try to see if she will keep giving you the green light or if it was just mannerism or something
You don't have to jump her and start humping the moment you see first signs of possible interest, you test the waters, besides like i told you you are supposed to ask her to a spot where it is feasible that she would be able to put out
If she refuses your invitation that is a pretty clear no so no need to rape her amirite? and even if you tell her at your place "hey grill lets fuck now" she still has a chance to go "nah brah that ain't how it is" and no rape once again
How thick do you have to be to not get this?
>>
The friendzone doesn't exist. It's a fictional problem made up by betacucks who don't know how to properly initiate a relationship. They blame the female for damning them to this imaginary zone when it was just him trying to slide in her pants using friendship to let down her guard.
>>
File: 0007386c.jpg (10KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
0007386c.jpg
10KB, 365x273px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs
This thread the musical
>>
File: bane.jpg (123KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
123KB, 494x411px
>>35676477
You only chose the friend zone, I was born in it, molded by it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.