[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found that my sister (18yo) has been going out a 41 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: critical_hit.png (65KB, 506x608px)
critical_hit.png
65KB, 506x608px
I just found that my sister (18yo) has been going out a 41 year old guy for 7 months.

Our dad is 40, so the motherfucker is literally older than her dad

When I confronted her she begged me not to tell our parents but I'm very pissed off about this

Can I anonymously report this guy since when they started going out she was technically a minor?

What the fuck should I do?
>>
Too late, if she's 18 now, then it doesn't matter. But I suggest to not tell your parents since she is an adult now. it's her life now, not yours.
>>
Just let it go anon. Let it all go. It doesn't really matter in the end does it? If she wants to date him she will and there's nothing to be done about it.
>>
you can't do anything because your sister is a whore
>>
>>35676314
Please report him

holy fuck
>>
>>35676314
Use it to your advantage. Make her do your chores or some other normie stuff like that, or have her rinse out your pee bottles or something.
>>
>>35676377
>>35676378

How the fuck should I be ok with my sister dating a guy twice her age?
>>
>>35676394
How? She's 18.

>>
dude blackmail your sister into letting you fuck her make her suck your dick and stuff
>>
>>35676314
[le]terally no LE cares if she's above age of consent and is now 18+.

If she wants to be disgusting with her daddy issues, it is her prerogative. Your parents deserve to know though.
>>
>>35676314
That's what women do, he probably buys her things, did you not get the memo women were like that? Your relatives are no exception.
>>
>>35676417
By living your own life. Like I said it's her life now, she's 18.
>>
the age of consent is 16 you nigger there was no laws broken

Just accept your sister is a nasty disgusting whore
>>
>>35676417
You don't have to be okay with it but you might as well because you can't change it is all I'm saying. She is her whole own person and you can't make her decisions for her.
>>
she's 18 she can do whatever she wants i think you're just jealous
>>
File: sibiling couple.jpg (183KB, 1050x690px) Image search: [Google]
sibiling couple.jpg
183KB, 1050x690px
>>35676314
do your move.

sexual move I mean.
>>
>people older than your dad are banging your sister
>you're still a KHV
>>
File: gZoMYoX.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gZoMYoX.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>35676439

I can guarantee you she doesn't have any daddy issues, my dad is the nicest person I know and I'm sure he would be as disgusted as I am if he found out about this
>>
it may be unsavory but you really only have the options described before
>accept it, she's her own person and its legal; hate the guy/her/it if you want
>use her need for secrecy to make her do things for you, like chores, maybe if he gives her money, make her buy you food or something
>>
Crimes can still be reported within 2 years of happening. If the age of consent is 18 and he fucked her at 17, that crime happened less than 2 years from today. Get a lawyer, make EASY $$ EASY holy shit you hit a goldmine. Get a good lawyer that can grab 200k from him. Not some shitty one who can only get like 40k
>>
>>35676314

How did you find out? Did you check on her phone and find some text like "Damn girl, you make this 41 year old guy really happy"? Or did you see her making out with some old man and you were like wtf he's like 50 and she said "no he's 41"?
>>
>>35676454
>>35676460
>>35676520

Fuck off,do any of you faggots even have a sister? Or are you are fucked up enough to not care about your own family?

I'd wouldn't mind if he was on his late-twenties or some shit, but 41? Fuck no

>>35676739

I saw her entering his car at college,I couldn't see his face clearly but it was obviously an old dude. Later at home I asked her who that was and she told me
>>
ITT: faggot who thinks he is entitled to control his sister's life.
>>
>>35677209
>Fuck off,don't any of you faggots even have a sister?

No, brother

Or are you are fucked up enough to not care about your own family?

I care about my family, but my brother is 18, which means that he is an adult. Now before you spout anymore autism, remember that she is also an adult. Her life is her life now, and you can't really do nothing about but support it or tell your parents.
>>
it sounds like you're just being jealous man
what, are you going to control every aspect of your sisters life until she turns 30 or something?
grow up
>>
>>35676377
>>35676378
>>35677296
>>35677398
ignore these redditors and bust that bitch, op. tell your parents
>>
>>35676422
Then tell your parents

Thats so nasty wtf
>>
>>35676314

You can't save people from themselves. Don't worry about it, focus on yourself.

>>35676377
The statue of limitations doesn't go away that fast, though he would need evidence of sex.
>>
Tell your parents first. Ignore these degenerates trying to get you to ignore it.
>>
>>35676314

Wait two months. It is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL that you do not mention it at any point during those two months. Don't bring it up with her, don't threaten him, and don't tell your parents. If she brings it up and thanks you for being cool, just wave it off with a "I just want you to be happy, li'l sis." and go back to doing what you were doing.

In two months time, check her Facebook or catfish her on Snapchat. As an 18 year old girl, she's a complete retard and posts her secrets online often. Grab proof of the guy, then use a fake e-mail to send it to your parents.

The parents will react, the guy will do something retarded (because only a retarded 41 year old man would date a 17 year old girl), and you'll be there to "protect" your sister.
>>
he should beat the bitch when she was younger, now she's living a moral wild wild west,doing what ever she wants without any restraint .
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.