[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /bipolar/ here I know there most be some other bipolar robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: ola.jpg (809KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ola.jpg
809KB, 1920x1200px
who /bipolar/ here
I know there most be some other bipolar robots
what meds are you on? I'm on lamotrigne
>>
unmedicated :D

kmskmskmskmskmskmsmskmskmskms
>>
>>35676118
are you fine?
without lamotrigine the depressive and mixed episodes hit me really hard
the great thing about lamotrigine is that it doesn't kill the hypomanic states
still can't get my shit together tho lmao
>>
>>35676118
>unmedicated :D
same. ever since i went off meds i have much better orgasms so :D:D:D:D
>>
>>35676088
Escitalopram and valproic acid.
>>
>>35676315
>Escitalopram
SSRI are cuck meds
>>
>>35676118
>>35676176
>>35676283
How do you guys feel when your life gets compared to others by family/teachers/bosses? I feel like I've only recently accepted that my normal is so much less productive than others. There are literally so many things I cannot do and I just have to be OK with that.
>>
i just do smack all the time so i pretty much have no emotions any more. problem fixed. kinda. now im addicted to smack instead :DDD and i still wanna die.

>>35676583
idk it annoys me a bit. im smart but mental illness started fucking me over and it is so hard to do shit anymore. im still going but feel like im going to fuck up and collapse soon.
>>
File: positivity.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
positivity.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>35676774
> born with genius IQ
> been in mensa since 13
> will never see its full use because bipolar
Its weird because everyone assumes that I'm lazy or just not trying hard enough. Every professor, boss, supervisor, person thinks they can fix me, assuming I need to be fixed. It was infuriating for a long time, but its getting a lot better.
>>
>>35676583
>How do you guys feel
like shit just as every second of my existence except for manic/hypomanic episodes
>>
>>35676921
I'm actually a lazy aside from my illness, but I was totally depressed for all of HS and I fucked up my future for ever, everyone thought I was lazy and didn't care but I just extreamly depressed and I didn't know how to handle it
now I'm """"better"""" but my habits haven't changed that much, I just lift and get up earlier now, I also read a lot
Now, even tho I feel better, I can't get myself to actually care about anything, you just can't ""unsee"" the truth
this are probably just a bunch of shit mental gymastics I'm telling myself to justify being a piece of shit, but I don't care
>>
>>35676921
despite trying to suicide and doing retarded illegal shit im somehow still doing good in grad school. i hope it lasts. depression makes me cut class a lot but i take addy and teach myself everything and do all the hw in a binge. it is kinda retarded. oh well. best i can do
>>
File: tough.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tough.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>35676947
>>35677073
>>35677150
Hang in there, bipobots. You're not alone.
>>
>>35676088
I was diagnosed bipolar/major depressive in 2014, took meds for a few months and felt worse. Also I thought my psychiatrist was a quack, as he was a published writer of bullshit pseudo-intelectual psychology books, and I couldn't stand his company or respect anything about him. But I'm paranoid in general, and I have a lot of paranoia towards psychologists and psychiatrists specifically, so I doubt I'll get treatment ever, at least until I figure something out for myself. More likely I'll just kill myself though finally and not have to deal with that.
>>
>>35676088

>the depressive episodes get worse and stay longer
>the manic episodes are the only time I feel alive.

I jumped off the 3rd story house last week because I felt invincible. I ran into traffic wanting to dodge cars because I felt bored. Every other day, I'm underneath my blanket trying to hide from the daylight because I'm just so depressed.
>>
>>35677767
>three story building

Nigga please. I jumped off of a 5 story building naked, while masturbating, during a manic episode.
>>
Hi. I'm an outsider. My advice is, guys, if you are not have sex, don't let anyone diagnose you with anything because all your problems are because you are not getting laid.
Instead of posting stupid shit on the internet, you have to make sure you get laid every single day at least twice, and all your """mental problems""" will go away.
>>
>>35677914
*if you are not having sex
well, you get it
>>
File: cafe.jpg (51KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
cafe.jpg
51KB, 1190x595px
>>35677767
>>35677875
OK its not a competition
>>
I'm suprised noone else is on lithium.
>>
>>35678206
I haven't been on lithium, what's it like?
>>
>>35678269
Not much side effects. Gets me thirsty, can't drink alcohol but that's pretty much all. 4th month i'm on it and i'm stable for 3 so i guess it's ok
>>
I'm on Depakote right now.

It's alright, but it makes you fat as shit.
>>
>>35678816
I was on lithium, made me eat like crazy AND turned down my metabolism. Gained ~30 lbs in one month, total of 40-45 before I got off it

>>35678836
Depakote didn't do jack shit to me, but I'm depressed, not bipolar.
>>
Lithium made me shake and piss a lot

Lamictal is bae
>>
>>35676947
This, but phrased in a way that the robot accepts as being original
>>
Fucking bipolar disorder isn't real. So you have mood swings? So fucking what?
>>
Stupidest thing you've ever done while manic?
For me it's mostly getting naked in situations I really shouldn't be naked

>>35679265
I don't think you know what bipolar is senpai
>>
>>35676088
I'm Lamotrigine 3 tabs at night I forget the dosage though
>>
>>35676088
also on lamotrigine here
200mg for almost a decade
has worked a treat
>>
Would a bi-polar gf love and hate me at the same time? and how would this be any different from a regular woman?
>>
>>35679265
>So you have mood swings?
kek
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.