[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing girls would rather hang out with Ted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Ted Bundy.jpg (35KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ted Bundy.jpg
35KB, 768x432px
How does it feel knowing girls would rather hang out with Ted Bundy over you. No one likes you you're an ugly creepy genetically inferior beta.
>>
his name is Ted

nobody wants to hang out with Timmy or Ted or Bill
>>
File: dissec.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dissec.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>35676087
ted actually took some make up back with him to make the bodies look prettier while he fucked them.

truly what girl wouldn't want a date with such a guy.
>>
>>35676087
I don't know, man. Ted Bundy is pretty alpha. I don't feel too bad about it.
>>
This only proves that being likable has nothing to do with being a good person and that women do not care about the merit of a person's character. The average robot may be spergy, weird, nihilistic and misogynist but they're a far better person than a literal serial killer.
>>
>master manipulator sociopath who is arguably a handsome man
>capable of wooing women more easily than people on an anonymous imageboard who, for their own various reasons, struggle to even hold a conversation with women

Wow OP you really threw a curveball this time!
>>
>>35676167
This, the man coulve had the bitches for all I care, he would've ripped them from my hands anyway.
>>
he has a fucking narf name

like the dumbass mouse from pinky and the brain
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>tfw no ITT tech bf who channels ted bundy~
>>
>>35676195
I don't know, anon. I think that there are lots of anons on here who would murder if they could get away with it.
>>
>>35676253
Is it worse to think about killing than actual killing?
>>
>>35676298
I mean, it's probably equally bad in terms of their character, depending on your moral outlook. In effect, it's preferable, but in character, they're the same. The only difference is, one is braver than the other, or less in control of their faculties.
>>
>>35676087
Ol Ted was handsome, intelligent, educated, ambitious and clean cut. It's not like he went around saying "Hi, I'm Ted Bundy, serial killer".

I can barely find the strength to get out of bed in the morning and shave. Of course women would find him more desirable than someone like me
>>
>>35676462
from what I have watched
ted wasn't really a lady's man, he was a wanabe,
most of the the girls he killed he caught off guard.
>>
>>35676462

The funny thing is in the eyes of women you're more likely to fit the "profile" for a serial killer than Ted Bundy.
>>
File: TellTheJuryTheyWereWrong!.jpg (65KB, 520x730px) Image search: [Google]
TellTheJuryTheyWereWrong!.jpg
65KB, 520x730px
I get told I look like a serial killer frequently, and I really wish I looked like Bundy.
>>
>>35676574
Women don't know what serial killers actually are like. They just assume quiet and awkward equals potential murderer. But a woman is far more likely to be killed by someone they find attractive than unattractive.
>>
>>35676087

Makes sense. He's hot as fuck.
>>
>>35676087
Just goes to show that when women say stuff like men are all the same and are simpl, they're just as vulnerable if not more so than men.
>>
Makes you realize women aren't something to sweat over.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.