[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLease help /r9k/ >be on school trip >a non-Stacy actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (6KB, 191x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 191x183px
PLease help /r9k/
>be on school trip
>a non-Stacy actually communicated with me
>flying home in a bit
>femanon asks to sit next to me
>waitWHAT.jpg
>said yes but I'm panicking WHAT DO
>>
>>35675587
Nice Post anon! I hope some one responds with something helpful!
>>
>>35675587
SHOW HER THE CUM CAPACITATOR
>>
>>35676119
What about the PoopStick?
>>
>>35675587
Say "Hi, I'm Anon." Then ask her things like what she likes to do for fun.
>>
>>35676192
>Now that I told you what I like, what do you like anon?
then what?/
>>
>>35675587
show her this thread
girls love it one a guy gets nervous and uncomfortable around them. It shows that they care
>>
>>35676192
We're acquianted but I get what you mean
>>
>>35675587
tell her that "she looks like she'll put up more of a fight than the last one."
>>
UPDATE:
We're about to begin boarding and she seems strangely exited to sit it with me I'm about to shit my fucking pants
>>
>>35676317
> shit my fucking pants
Do it it asserts your dominance over others
>>
>>35675587
she's just sitting next to you, there's nothing more to it
>>
talk about your magic the gathering decks, best way to hide poop socks, piss jars, and cum rags. Make sure she knows how to cook chicken tendies the same way as mommy.
>>
Think about all the posts on here about anons not seeing some girl's "signals" DON"T fuck it up anon
>>
>>35675587
Make a joke and pinch her or punch her jokingly. Let her rest her head on your shoulders. Ask for a blanket from the air hostess. Cuddle Whisper in her ear "meet me in the bathroom"
>>
>>35676317
do not put let that poop into your pants. clench. this could be a breakthrough for u, anon
>>
>>35676241
Actually this if I know I'm making a guy nervous I'm more likely to keep talking to him, just to watch him squirm. It's adorable.
>>
Currently sitting, and she said how she sat next to me because she needs a shoulder to sleep on after our exhausting trip. I'm wtf do I lift up the armrest to imply my consent?? I just replied
>"oh hehe"
>>
>be on school trip
Underage b&
>>
>>35676317
Piss on her, girls love when you claim them as territory.
>>
>>35676484
YES DUMMY GIVE HER YOUR SHOULDER DO IT I'M A GIRL DO IT DO IT DO
>>
>>35676458
I wouldn't fucking do it, from experience grils don't like being teased
>>
>>35676484
put you armrest up so she can retard but before say you only will if she sucks yoour dick in the bathroom
>>
>>35676484
You're lucky, anon. Let her rest on your shoulder and don't fucking blow it.
>>
>>35676525
Stupid poopie head
>>35676484
Put le armrest down and communicate with her. She wants you for qt plane cuddles.

don't let me down op *cries a single Indian tear*
>>
OK OK the armrest was lifted and she seemed happy that I did. Plane is about to take off so gimmie a sec while I connect to the plane WiF.

I need conversation tips I've come too damn far but I'm damn scared shitless right now. We have 4 hours on this plane /r9k/
>>
>>35676603
Ask for an original blankies from the flight attendant. From the looks of it you're going to need two blankies. You have to say much just cuddle and maybe hold her leg.

You're really doing it buddy!!! Just don't let her catch you looking at frogs on the internet
>>
File: MAGA WIN.gif (875KB, 311x265px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA WIN.gif
875KB, 311x265px
>>35676603
Rub her puss puss and say im gonna build a wall
>>
>>35676643
Just think about how nice and cute it will be when you guys are covered up in blankies
>>
>>35676603
> you don't have to fill every second with conversation.
That's a good tip. Does she sport? Does she read books? Watch films? Ask her about that. Find something you guys have in common, you'll get lot of distance out of that kind of topic.
>>
>>35675587
>school trip

Fuck off underage

Grow some balls, there's your advnice
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (37KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
37KB, 396x385px
>>35676603
Start the beta uprising

someone has to be the first
>>
>>35676603
Don't say anything dumb, use periods of silence to think of what is and isn't a stupid thing to say.
>>
>>35676603
tell her she can sleep on your shoulder if it's more comfortable for her!
>>
>>35676603
ask her if shes had her period yet this month. If she says no then say "wanna make that no last 9 months ;)"
>>
>>35676661
Yeah, ok but coming from a girl it'll be wierd if he outright says gimmie two blankets.
Ask for a blanket for yourself then go "oh wait, a blanket for her too please" then act like you didn't do anything really, ask her if she was surprised the ground actually kinda does look like different colors squares, like on cartoons
Idk somthing cute?????
>>
>>35676765
what a bout ask for ablanket (not one but a so it doesnt sound as weird) and then you may have to share?
>>
I have my own blanket which I've now lent to her, she accepted right away and is now sharing her earphones with me. Her taste is normie trash but it got her closer to me

>>35676698
Thanks Anon, I'll try my best
>>
>>35676484
Make her rub the dandruff out of your hair to show this relationship can't be one sided and she has to do shit too if she wants to rest on your shoulder
>>
Eat all his trendies

It's a boi
>>
>>35676864
>dandruff
I do have some not gonna lie but I have a beanie on right now so it's put away
>>
>>35676832
Cuddle with the blankies and with her
>>
Show her this post

My friends on the internet dared us to kiss
>>
Ok holy shit it's happening.
>took off my jacket
>she says she was waiting for me to do that with a giggle
>She leans into me & tells me to lift my arm
>She's cuddling on me right this damn second
>currently talking about dead Rockefeller
>>
>>35676986
>why talk about rockafeller when you can be on my cock fella ?
>>
>>35677006
Glad the fuckers dead desu, but besides the point, don't fuck this up OP, you give us all hope.
>>
>>35676986
Yayyy OP is a cuddly guy now!
>>
Her hair feels so fucking good on my neck and her waist is the most heavenly thing I don't think I've had a faster heartbeat than this holy crAp. I'm trying damn hard not to hyperventilate but it's damn hard
>>
>>35676986
Post a fucking picture mong
>>
>>35676986
Get off your fucking phone you stupid mongoloid

Even if this isn't real get the fuck off your phone
>>
>>35677081
Alrighty hoold up
>>
>>35677079 nice original roleplay faggot
>>
>>35676986
How does she not see you talking with autistic man children on 4chan?
>>
>>35677110
this

> all that tomato splash needs is a sprinkle of oregano
>>
>>35677152
First of all he should be b& for being underage.

No college student calls anything a "school trip",

Second of all this is probably fake.
>>
>>35677170
he could be 18

and yeah it is prolly fake
>>
>>35677170
Don't ruin it for us. We living vicariously through Opie
>>
>>35676986
op is a lying fucker
>>
top kek if this turns out to be a chad posing as a robot
>>
>>35677204
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let him finish his role play
>>
>>35677125
PICTURE NOW REEEEEEEEEE
>>
My phone fucking flashed and I tried to cover but she noticed, fuck fuck I told her it was my flashlight but she's kinda turned off.
>>35677152
I found a sweet spot above her head.

>>35677110
I don't know what the hell to do

>>35677170
Am 18
>>
File: cake.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>35677170
> fake.
Anon gets the attention he craves and we get the story we want to be real. Everybody wins
>>
>>35675587
Don't *do* anything. Maybe enjoy the silence, maybe talk if something comes to your mind.
If you are not in your natural state just keep shut, she will start to talk with you eventually, then LISTEN, hear her words, be *in* the conversation. Enjoy the conversation as you would on the internet but with a female AI that makes the word cuter and bounce around.
>>
>>35677237
So can you show us the pic?
>>
>>35677237
say you were taking a creep pic for overweight people on 4chan

works every time *me giving you a thumbs up*
>>
>>35677237
>says he took a pic but doesn't reply with it

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D
>>
>>35677292
Confirmed op is a lying fuck
Can't believe I wasted time on this thread
>>
>>35677237
Don't fuck this up OP fuck the pic, just keep talking about the dead jewfag it'll take her mind off it.
>>
>>35677237
save this thread to show her after you get married or whatever robot escapees do. use a conversation starter "what's your name?" or "how'd you like the trip?" and go from there. try not to stare and be sure not to reveal your power level. godspeed anon
>>
>>35677267
>>35677292
I blocked out the flash so I no I didn't get your goddamned picture.

She let it go but she's less talkative now I'm getting worried she'll back off
>>
>>35677363
Easy solution then

>mute phone so she can't hear the camera shutter noise
>turn off flash
>take pic

Is that too complicated or

Prove you aren't lying
>>
>>35677415

>Tfw op faked us all out.
Sad face
>>
>>35677363
>she's less talkative now I'm worried she'll back off
Fuck, I hate it when this happens. All I can think of is "what did I do wrong this time?". Often times nothing's wrong, but those silences and short responses always make me feel anxious
>>
Even though this was all fake OP you still did a good job. Pretty fun to read and I am impressed you managed to keep up the fantasy for so long.

Now kill yourself REEEEEEE
>>
File: th (33).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th (33).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35677237
Jeez why don't you give her a foot massage and read her a book while your at it too, faggot beta cuck.
>>
>>35677596
>>35677544
>>35677446
You guy's really were retards for believing me
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.