[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when the Chad inside of me is growing My time may be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: medium.jpg (105KB, 792x550px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
105KB, 792x550px
>tfw when the Chad inside of me is growing

My time may be coming to an end here lads. This is my last thread. I just don't feel as though I am one of you anymore. Hell, I was never even depressed to begin with. I just want to say you guys can make it. Dont give up. Never surrender.

Anyways that's all. Good bye folks. Im going to the club tonight to fully integrate into normiedom
>>
File: 32722618.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
32722618.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>35675117
Oh wow good for you
>>
>>35675117
You were never one of us, you faggot. If you were ever one of us, the things in life that you were told you wanted would make you feel empty inside, then you'd go back to being a robot and eventually kill yourself, just like the rest of us.
>>
File: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (26KB, 307x156px) Image search: [Google]
Bronies, this is your mindset.png
26KB, 307x156px
>>35675117
>tfw Barneyfags need to be blown up to smithereens
>>
>>35675253
Retard, that pic is mocking ponyfags
>>
>>35675266
I know, but you get the idea regardless
>>
>>35675266
I don't give a fuck bitch, they all deserve death
>>
Really, they're the most degenerate beings on earth
>>
>>35675117
You will be back. Life has a way of taking you down.
>>
>>35677461
Like all living breathing animals on earth.
>>
Like, I seriously, just really hate them all
>>
I would really like it if they all died tbqf
>>
I really want them all to burn
>>
>>35675117
I'm dying on the inside and my greatest happiness was when I only had to spend $6 to fix my car I thought I had to spend $1,000 on. That's it, that's the closest I've felt to childhood in 8 years.
>>
>>35677461
Im pretty sute it has a lot to do with de fact that op is a degenerated horsefucker aka a barneyfag
>>
After my dad died last year ice made great strides to become a normie. I moved, started over, have new normie friends. I'm not there yet but I'm making progress. It's a vapid life, but it feels more real than what I had before. I'm still empty inside but I feel hopeful which is more than I had before. Some very rare days I feel genuinely happy.

I hope you all find the change you are looking for.
>>
>>35679779
I saw a barneyfag thread get deleted in /co/ earlier, keep up the good work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.