[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no homophobic asian gf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKe 7v9kXVE8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: qtie.png (348KB, 1291x883px) Image search: [Google]
qtie.png
348KB, 1291x883px
tfw no homophobic asian gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKe7v9kXVE8
>>
>>35674033
this girl is very autistic
>>
>>35674033
Kind of autistic. She's not wrong though, gay is degenerate and should not be tolerated.
>>
>>35674033
top tier autism, or top tier satire, can't decide
>>
>>35674501
>muh bible

kill yourself
>>
>>35675486
Not a very religous person anon. I just don't think penis agains penis or penis in asshole is natural and it's biologically wrong.

If all people on earth were gay mankind would die out very quickly as you cannot get pregnant. In other words, it's not natural and you probably have a mental illness if you think it is.
>>
File: _______1490033476948.jpg (17KB, 538x653px) Image search: [Google]
_______1490033476948.jpg
17KB, 538x653px
>>35674033
Good job
- Pence
>>
>>35675584
this, more ppl did feel this way but since the gay agenda has been literally shoved up all our asses people have become indifferent to gays rather than outright hate, fuck the bible. that has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: ______1490054575424.jpg (46KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
______1490054575424.jpg
46KB, 640x527px
>>35674033
ZAP girl is based
>>
I hate that whenever I see someone who is against fags they are against them because of religion. I mean can people not just say, "hey that's fucking gross"? I'm more than content not having a larger reasoning behind hating fags.
>>
>>35675631

how can that possibly be true? biology has no moral agenda. the whole argument is stupid without believing in some sort of hocus pocus be it the bible or otherwise.
>>
>>35675724
>People from a certain group push ideas and concepts that further the goals and ideals of that group, ensuring its safety and longevity

The gay agenda has to exist, because every group has an agenda. If the gay agenda doesn't exist, then racism and homophobia don't exist.
>>
>>35675724
I dunno man, it could be natural society views. I'm not religious at all but personally gays are as mental as trans people in my book. Does it affect my life? no, but it is something that's my opinion.
>>
>>35675584
you do realize we're over populating at the moment? maybe not reproducing as much would actually be a good thing.
>>
>>35676650
yes goyim, we are overpopulated, stop reproducing!
>>
>>35676677
nice tin foil hat fagget.
>>
File: 1489739593272.jpg (222KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1489739593272.jpg
222KB, 1300x1300px
This bitch is 100% closeted dyke, probably raised by traditional/religious stick-up-the-ass parents that made her self loathing
I've seen this 11 times before
>>
>>35676650
That's just huge misinformation anon, in fact if you google "world overpopulation" you'll discover they have no fucking clue and it could have even came and went. The biggest factor however to show it isn't happening is the fact that the US is at a 0/-1 population growth for the last 3 decades, Japan is a -1/-2 population and so on. Mexico and China are the only two that are suffering real over population but their culture and eco system is a reason for that then just breeding.
>>
>>35676781
>gay person sees someone who hates gays
>h-haha they must just secretly be gay! t-theres no other possibility!
>>
>>35676781
agreed. Seems the harder they hate the deeper they are in the closest
>>
>>35675584
>If all people on earth were gay mankind would die out very quickly as you cannot get pregnant.
Aside from the fact that that's fucking impossible, being gay doesn't stop you from wanting children. Assuming everyone was just going dick to dick/vag to vag, we'd just adopt a system where everyone has kids through surrogates and sperm donors, which is something gay couples already do.
>>
>>35676836
In fairness it seems rather strange to hate something that will simply die out if left to it's means.
>>
>>35676836
>jealous heterosexual detected
>>
>>35676856
It wont die out because faggots let them adopt kids and have sperm donations and then they end up making those kids gay, if we denied them this then it would die out
>>
File: 1489285242152.png (121KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
1489285242152.png
121KB, 295x287px
>>35676913
You heard it here first folks- straight people NEVER have gay children
Maybe you're a fag too :^)
>>
>>35676840
>>35676873
t. faggot trying to make excuses for why people hate his disgusting behaviour
We just think you're gross, fuck off.
>>
>>35677158
>disliking or disapproving of something harmless
pretty normal
>making a YouTube video about how much you hate it, thinking about it all the time while ranting and grumbling about how it will destroy the world
abnormal
>>
>>35677211
How difficult do you think it is to make a YouTube video? It's not like it's been carefully edited or anything.
>>
>>35677244
It's still making an unnecessary effort. I don't like eating capers, but I won't make a video rant called I HATE CAPERS!! I just avoid capers and move on with my faggot life, where I work, contribute to society, and don't inflict harm on anyone.
>>
>>35675584
>if all people on earth were gay
Why the fuck would all people on earth be gay? Atleast the religious faggots have a justification for hating it, you just come off as retarded

>not natural
>it happens in nature
hmm rly makes u think
>>
>>35674402
>>35674501
>>35674957
all asians are

although I suspect she isn't serious bc of her haircut and it doesn't sound like she is
>>
>>35677306
But if you thought capers we're destroy civilisation you'd probably make more of an effort.
>>
File: feel1.png (968KB, 1103x1007px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
968KB, 1103x1007px
How are gay people even born? when you get a seed from a tomato and sow it, you get a tomato plant. When 2 straight people fucka straight baby comes out. this begs the question, how are gay babies formed? does a little gay fairy swap the straight-egg and replace it with the gay -egg from the gay dimension?

In gay world gay people fuck and they give birth to gay babies, but the straight ones are the outliers. How do we stop the fairies?

what if there are straight fairies in gay world switching gay babies with straight ones? what if there is a invisible war going on where the gay and the straight fairies are at a all out war and are influencing our politics in this dimension? what if the gay fairies are trying to turn this world gay and Mike Pence is a high ranking gay fairy swatter from the future trying to prevent a society full of butthole divers and carpet munchers?
>>
>>35677357
Haha yeah good thing I'm not that fucking deluded
>>
>>35677391
>>35677357
>he hasnt taken the caperpill
Good goy, capers are nothing to fear!
>>
>>35677358
post on /pol/ and link us the thread
>>
I think gay marriage and legalized weed is a meme. Not saying they don't have their merits in a scum society.
>>
File: no tears2.png (331KB, 560x341px) Image search: [Google]
no tears2.png
331KB, 560x341px
>>35677513
at least weed gets you high. what does being gay do? give you aids? gays are gross. I just don't like fags. Inb4 "you is a suppressed homo cuz you h8 gaaaays" Nah, I just think it's nasty as fuck. I hate fleas, I hate roaches,and I hate flies. They're nasty, they drink blood and eat shit.Does me hating these bugs make me want to be one? no.
>>
>>35677661
closet flea detected
>>
>>35677358
Gays are not "born." There is scientifically no evidence for a gay gene. In fact, since there are plenty of cases where only one twin is gay and the other is not, there seems to be overwhelming evidence that homosexuality is not genetic and rather develops from environmental circumstances (such as having no father figure, being a middle / neglected child, etc.).
These might interest you:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/lgbt-group-threatens-johns-hopkins-report-homosexuality-transgender/
>>
>>35677358
>>35677787
It might interest this board to know that I'm gay and have been since I experienced puberty, and my uncle is also gay but I never even knew until about a year ago. This whole time I thought I was the family freak and it turns out I'm closely related to another fag. Weird.
Also, my family life was completely perfect with plenty of attention, two younger siblings who admire me for some reason and parents who never even fought in front of me and have been happily married 30 years.
>>
>>35677787
>develops from environmental circumstances (such as having no father figure, being a middle / neglected child, etc.).
The actual gay people who fit this description must be a tiny % of the total.
>>
File: fatherless.jpg (94KB, 652x667px) Image search: [Google]
fatherless.jpg
94KB, 652x667px
>>35677879
>gay people who fit this description must be a tiny % of the total.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation
>>
>>35675584
>biologically wrong
What does that even mean? Is it "biologically wrong" to want to feel pleasure? I don't think so. Nature doesn't append to what you perceive to be morally just, it just is.

>Blowjobs are biologically wrong
>>
>>35677787
>http://www.dailywire.com/
>http://www.breitbart.com/

Amazing sources there chief.
>MUH UNPUBLISHED STUDIES
>>
>>35677744
closet dubs checked
>>
>>35674501
True but if gay people were to breed naturaly they'd spread their mental illness with them so it's better to just let them have their freedom?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.