[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it, robots, I can't do this anymore >go to McDonald's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: ScRR6m-6.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6m-6.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
This is it, robots, I can't do this anymore
>go to McDonald's alone
>eating, minding my own business
>a group of high school Stacies and one Chad sits at the table next to mine
>after a while they all start whispering, giggling and looking at me
>I look at them in confusion, I guess?
>smug Chad winks at me
>they're pretty much pointing at me and laughing at this point
>throw my meal in the garbage
>go home
>cry myself to sleep
I can't even go to a fucking fast food restaurant without getting ridiculed. Why are normies so fucking cruel, /r9k/?
>>
why didn't you throw your burger at Chad's face?
>>
>>35673652
>eating alone in mcdicks
>not taking it home to eat alone
anon, you pretty much gave them the green light to make fun of you
>>
>>35673699
I went to McDonald's before work, because I had no food at home.
>>
File: 1488498415016.webm (97KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1488498415016.webm
97KB, 666x666px
>OP is so fat and autistic he buys no groceries so he can eat 3 cheeseburgers a day
>the rest of the money went towards his Switch which he plays at McDonalds while eating fries
>he's so autistic he had to throw all of his food into the trash because his feefees got hurt by people who were giving his balding ass bad looks
>>
>>35673652
Your presence contributed to the betterment of Chad's social standing, at least be happy you were part of something greater than yourself you selfish prick.
>>
>>35674064
They were literally laughing at me. What was I supposed to do, just sit there while they're making fun of me?
>>
File: 1478239380543.gif (2MB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
1478239380543.gif
2MB, 236x244px
>>35674153
Stop being a fat, balding autist for instance
>>
>>35673652
You probably deserved it for being a massive faggot, OP
>>
>>35673652
Why didn't you walk over and slap his young twink ass?
>>
>>35674064
Not OP but I purposely leave my fridge empty so I have an excuse to get fast food. Feels good

Surely you must be a fellow fat yourself to know this?
>>
>>35673652
What kind of meal did you order, OP?
>>
File: 1478589665474.gif (535KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1478589665474.gif
535KB, 400x226px
>>35674353
No, I'm just intelligent enough to see through OP's 300lbs ass and see the real answer
>>
>>35674153
Lol faggot confront him like fucking punch him lol what could happen?
>>
>>35673652
I'm sorry to hear it, anon. No one's ridiculed me in public because I look like I could crush the average person's skull, but women will look away from me a chuckle when I walk past them. It stings.
>>
>>35673652
It's not easy to do OP, but just maintain eye contact with Chads when they do that.

The deadness of a robot's eyes makes normalfags incredibly uncomfortable, and he'll look like a bitch instead
>>
>>35674427
I'm 180 lbs which is fairly normal, I don't think they were making fun of my weight.
>>35674439
He could punch me back, I guess? I never win fights, so punching him would only make things worse.
>>35674375
Big Mac and fries.
>>
>>35673652
Next time someone treats you like that just ask them what the fuck do you want

That usually defuses any ridicule you may be receiving
>>
>>35674543
But if they were laughing about something else it just makes you look like an insecure faggot
>>
>>35674573
And throwing your food into the trash and running out while crying isn't?
>>
>>35673652
>giving a fuck,
i just stoped even acknowledging other people not like sociopath but more like a bum, i don't care
>>
>>35674510
This.
If you're going to be a freak, be a freak. Stare him down. Even after he looks away, maintain your stare. Keep doing it. Endlessly. Nobody wants to fuck with somebody who seems unhinged, and they'll be the ones who leave.

If they mock you as you leave, get up casually and follow them out. Keep staring them down.
It's easy to scare the shit out of people by just looking at them too long.
>>
if this is a real story, i'm really really sorry you had to experience that. it sounds awful and you didn't deserve it. i hope nice things come your way.
>>
>>35674538
Who cares if u never win just sucker punch him while he is sitting and stomp him. Then get shipped off to prison and youll have some street cred+rel life esucation
>>
Just take out your phone and start taping them.
>>
>>35674676
lol i think about this shit a lot for some reason
>>
Take the /fit/-pill anon,
>>
>>35674538
>180lbs
>fairly normal
If you are like 6"2 sure otherwise you are fucking fat.
>>
This happened to me all the time in high school until one day I punched one of the chads in the face and then he told everyone he was just trying to talk to me when i suddenly had a psychopathic outburst.
>>
>>35674573
If you're too autistic to tell if strangers are laughing at you or not I don't feel sorry for you
>>
>>35674663
How do you do that? I just can't stop giving a fuck, not that I haven't tried.
>>35674732
Thanks, anon.
>>35674748
Yeah man, that sounds like an excellent plan.
>>35674864
I'm 5'9", but I don't look that bad. There's a lot of much fatter people yet nobody is making fun of them.
>>
File: cb9.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
cb9.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>35673652
>Psst, have you seen this guy on the table behind us, Stacy? He's pretty cute!
>Tee hee, do you want to ask him out, Jennifer? It's true, he's cute.
>N-no, you know I'm too shy for that!
>Come on, he looks like a nice guy!
>Chad winks at anon to tell him "Go for it bro, you have your chance!"
>anon suddenly gets up and throws his half-eaten meal in the garbage, dropping some on the floor in the process
>Aw, that's too late now, he's gone!
>Was he crying?
>>
File: 1490054310415.jpg (20KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490054310415.jpg
20KB, 540x304px
>>35674997
Sugoii desu ne
>>
>>35673725
You should've bought the food, took it home to eat, then go to work. Or eat on your way to work in your care. So many other options OP.
>>
>>35673652
It's not personal. Chad is subject to the human condition, like all of us. He was sitting there, thinking of how to assert himself in front of the roasties. You were nothing more than a prop, an instrument, a tool with which he could elevate himself.

The females would have responded if you were the stronger male, if you could assert YOUR dominance over him. But thats a lot of effort, and years of training.
>>
>>35674997
Fuck... this is the truth.

Still intimidating as hell though, probably more intimidating because the feeling of loss would be present
>>
>>35673652
The next person who disrespects me in public is going to get seriously fucked up.
>>
This is what you do when you start hearing people laugh at you. Act like you don't hear them or see them, very careful with movements. Now eat your sandwich like a fucking badass because you now have an audience watching your mundane shit Lmao. Stacies will adore you. Pic related is you drinking your soda.
>>
>>35675842
Bonus points: lift weights and hide muscle underneath hoodie. In these situations, slowly take off your hoodie to reveal hidden superpowers. Chad will stop because you can clearly Fuck up his face for life. Stacies will be stolen. Chad literally gave you his Stacies here.
>>
>>35674755
This actually brings up a good point. This would be a very easy and passive method of blowing them the btfo out.
>>
>>35674893
5'9" at180lbs is pretty bad friend. I'm 6'1" and I start to feel bad about myself when I hit 150...lul
>>
File: letitgo.jpg (52KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
letitgo.jpg
52KB, 700x379px
>>35673652
just join them ,that's what I do

I'm a piece of shit that is able to act like a normie and join any party even if on the inside I'm empty.

pretty useful to get jobs and shut your parents' mouth about you being a failure.
>>
>>35675614
This, you gotta be considerate. I've been used as a tool as well but it's very easy to steal the thunder because you play a role in the situations. He makes fun of you, you take off your hoodie to reveal bigger muscles and bam you're the man now and you didn't even initiate this silly situation. Ball is in your court if it's thrown at you.
>>
>>35676033
EWWWW that creeper is taking pervy pics of us now. Chad go beat him up for us
>>
Sorry to hear the situation OP. I know how it feels as I've had this situation multiple times.

>Go to get some food after helping a family member move
>Late at night but not sure of exact time
>Go to open the door of a KFC but it's closed
>Stacies in a car in the car park start to errupt in loud laughter like they've just seen the funniest shit in the world

>Walking through town
>Going onto a road from a pathway
>Group of normies sitting on the corner of the path chatting away
>They stop chatting as I start passing them and see from the corner of my eye one of the chads staring me down
>They start chatting again once I've passed

>Sitting in car at traffic lights
>Group of stacies in the lane next to me
>They are staring at me and laughing
>Simply staring at me, laughing and giggling until my light goes green and I can fuck off

>Cold and walking through a park
>Got the hood of my jacket up and a neck skuff that i've pulled up over my ears and nose
>Chad and stacy walking towards me
>They stop chatting as we approach eachother
>Once they are behind me the burst out laughing
>Further on there's a mother with her toddler daughter
>She says to her "oh look we shoud get you one of them neck skuffs"
>As I pass she says "he looks absolutely ridiculous" and starts to laugh
>Noticed plenty of other people wearing the same thing in the same sort of way but no word was said about them.

I look the definition of average. I dress average and apart from being a little overweight I look average. I don't bring any attention to myself at all so I don't know why I seem to be the target of the normies ridicule. I swear this shit is giving me a fear of interacting with people and going out for fear of it happening again.
>>
>>35676063
you must be a rail then, i'm 6ft 180lb and look fine.
>>
>>35676063
>lul
Get out
>>
>>35677039
>a little overweight
A little is enough for normies to laugh at you
>>
>>35673652
I never eat in public if I'm by myself. Which is most of the time. I used to go the whole day at school without eating, then stop at home to change clothes and eat a quick meal before work, then eat one really big meal after work at home. If I got fast food I'd either bring it home, or eat it in the car.
>>
>>35673652
My mcdonalds story
>go to mcdonalds closest to my school, sit down with burger
>pretty much same thing happens to me
>local Chad group making fun of me for my hair
>girl from school is not far away from me
>she's a normie but we've said hello before
>I'm getting upset
>I glance at normie girl and wtf
>she is SEETHING IN RAGE
>this tiny girl stands up ,walk over to Chad group
>uses her woman power to SCREAM at them
>she calls them needledicks, fags, virgins ect
>they're just laughing but everyone is looking at them
>she comes over GRABS MY ARM and leads me to another table
>dick instantly hard from her touch, had to hide it
>we talk for two hours, she gets bullied too but she has legit anger issues so she doesn't have any friends
>I am too stupid to ask for her name
>she said it, but I forgot it
>we never talked again after even though she would wave to me at school, I wouldn't actually go up to her.
High school is over now and I never see her now.I don't know why even after she stood up for me, a stranger, I couldn't talk to her. She wasn't even beutiful but she wanted to defend me and no one has done that since.
>>
>>35674676
lol i do the staring thing and its legit
>>
>>35678329

She's your dream girl Anon. I'm sure she won't mind if you do a little secret observation.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.