[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you believe you can change for the better? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: subaru pats rem's head.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
subaru pats rem's head.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
Why don't you believe you can change for the better? Why don't you believe someone can love you deeply and you can love that person deeply in return? Why don't you believe you can be happy?
>>
>>35673389
Because my head is fucked
No matter what I do my schizophrenia will always be there ruining everything
>>
>>35673389
this is disgusting, go groom subby fucks somewhere else
>>
File: Soul disapproving.jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
Soul disapproving.jpg
10KB, 237x212px
>>35673389
Thought that was a cute boy sitting on his lap (glasses are somewhere?). Open thread. Its fucking Subaru and Rem. I thought Re:Zero was long dead...
>>
I do not deserve to be loved, there is nothing I can offer that'd make me a worthwhile partner to anyone.
>>
I only deserve to be someones pet at most. I'm barely human, all I'll ever be good for is being a piece of garbage for someone to take their anger out on.
>>
I keep adding femanons on Skype and keep ending up as the giy they complain about boys to.
>>
>>35673389
>Why don't you believe you can change for the better?
Because I'm fat, lazy and ugly.
>Why don't you believe someone can love you deeply and you can love that person deeply in return?
I can love someone, I had a crush on a cute innocent girl but she rejected me ofcourse. It's just that I cannot seem to be loved by anyone.
Why don't you believe you can be happy?
Because over the years I've become very cynical, fat and even more lazy. I have no purpose and if I had access to a gun I'd probably shoot myself sooner or later. I'm a NEET and getting a job in this day and age is literally slavework, you'll never afford a house/car anything remotely expensive unless you win the lottery or were born with rich parents and school is a joke and a brainwashing machine.

I wish I wasn't fat anymore, maybe then I'd actually try stuff but it's too much effort to lose this fat belly. Wish I wasn't born.
>>
I don't even know where to begin.

What's the point behind making us self reflect on how pathetic we are anyways? Fuck off.
>>
>>35673389
If I could, I already would.
>>
>>35673389
>Why don't you believe you can change for the better?
Because I have a really ugly face that's beyond changing.

>Why don't you believe someone can love you deeply and you can love that person deeply in return?
Experience shows that I'm unlovable.

>Why don't you believe you can be happy?
First two points.
>>
>>35674023
Just waiting for S2.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.