[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>told one of my female friends I think her friend is cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1486616552331.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486616552331.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>told one of my female friends I think her friend is cute
>now her friend started snapping me out of nowhere
D-Did she tell her?! Wh-Why would such a qt snap a robot like me? Th-Theyre probably messing with me, r-right?
>>
of course she told her. and yes, they are both fucking with you. they're probably in a room together taking pics and laughing at your responses

go ahead and send a dick pic
>>
>>35673108
yes women love to gossip about men

unfortunately if your female friend has even a slight hint of affection for you, or more probable youre her beta cuck orbiter she's going to sabotage it while keeping you in the friend zone on the off chance she can't find a chad before 30 and having to settle for you with the line "anon we've been best friend forever let's try dating" when they hit 30

this is what women do
3dpd not even once
>>
>>35673108
What do you mean she snapped you?
>>
>has female friend
>Has FRIEND
>has Snapchat with friends on there
>HAS SNAPCHAT
Gtfo you normie underage b& scum
>>
File: 1318712210578.jpg (40KB, 380x288px) Image search: [Google]
1318712210578.jpg
40KB, 380x288px
>>35673108
>7th grade
>I'm the new kid, have a small group of friends
>there are some girls that we were kinda friends with, but only really talk to in class
>fall in love with one of those girls, and was on very good terms with her spanish qt friend
>tell one of my buds about my little middle school crush
>the next few days in class, spanish girl is a total bitch
>one day she sneezes and makes this really high pitched sound
>come up with a quick self-deprecating joke because that kind of thing was just getting popular at the time
>"haha, you sneeze like my mom..."
>nobody laughs, just look over at me
>"Good for your mom."
>classmates giggle
>feel embarrassed and shut up for the rest of class
>bell rings and I ask one of my buddies what her deal is
>he explains to me that he told her I had a crush on her
>walk away from him, making a beeline toward spanish qt
>explain to her that I heard what my friend told her, that he was lying, and that I actually liked her friend
>"Oh..."
>she's nice to me again the next day, maybe even overly-nice to make up for the fact that she fucked up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.