[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the get a j ob meme now i just want kill my self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

>fell for the get a j ob meme

now i just want kill my self just after one day. You must be complete lobotomized to endure this insanity
>>
At least you're contributing to society now...
>>
>>35671986
and that's all that matters, isn't it
>>
>>35672404
nothing actually matters
or alternatively whatever you think matters matters
>>
I cannot understand how people do that shit every fucking day and not want to blow their brains out. Are we missing something?

>>35672525
it was sarcasm
>>
>>35673293
they get used to it because they need the money.
you'll get used to it to, or you'll blow your brains out.
>>
>>35673293
>>35671867
The difference being that normies have a wife to come home to. And a nice house. And stuff.
>>
>>35671867
what job

it gets better once you know how to do everything
>>
>>35671867
Deal with it. Youre a man not a child. You work just like the rest of us. Someone in your family worked some pretty hard shit in order for your ass to exist. Take some self respect, its a damn minimum wage job so what. I worked at krispy kreme for 3 years while in college and hated it but had a clear goal and knew my life would get better
>>
File: wj2.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wj2.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I feel you, Anon. Having a job is the worst meme on this planet. I'm 24 and I've only worked for about 4-5 months in total, and it was fucking shit. I'm studying for now and hopefully before I have to get another job I'll die.

It's one thing for life to be unpleasant as a matter of course, but having to have a job makes it HELL.
>>
>>35671986
few things induce such disgust as the feeling that I might contribute to society one day

it's not even about the work, society may have a right to know of my existence but I want to assert the opposite anyway. that people even know my name makes me rage

I don't even want to make money if it means joe asiandick will in some way use my work to build a bigger house for his fat wife
>>
File: IMG_20170309_131759.png (119KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_131759.png
119KB, 1080x1920px
>he fell for the job memes
>>
>>35673357

>the life getting better meme

the only way life becomes worth living is if you have a great life outside of work, which is impossible for a lot of robots because that includes having a girlfriend you bear and shit like that
>>
File: fag.jpg (41KB, 361x175px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
41KB, 361x175px
>>35673430
I'd not recommend gambling to most people, it's nerve wrecking zero sum game. Beats actual slot machines I guess.
>>
>>35673395
You could find a job where you actively harm society.
theoretically those exist
>>
File: myneetbux.jpg (102KB, 1165x726px) Image search: [Google]
myneetbux.jpg
102KB, 1165x726px
Question OP, why didn't you just get NEETbux like me?

Are you a sucker or something?
>>
File: neetvagabond.jpg (140KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
neetvagabond.jpg
140KB, 700x412px
Be a Wanderer then. Do oddjobs, busk on the corner for the money to get to the next town. Reject wagecuckery in exchange for freedom
>>
>>35673602
hwo do i get the nettbux
>>
the worst job has to be retail for robots.
>>
File: wagie.jpg (223KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wagie.jpg
223KB, 1280x800px
>>35673798

You DO have autism, right?

If not, mush-mush wagecuck. I know you just got home from work, but you better get to bed straight away so you don't come in late tomorrow and get disciplined by Mr Sheckleburg again. You've had a big day and you need your rest for work tomorrow!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.