[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I will never get a virgin gf Is anyone else tempted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1485872621162.jpg (55KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485872621162.jpg
55KB, 400x600px
>tfw I will never get a virgin gf

Is anyone else tempted to an hero because of this realization?
>>
File: 1465931116697.png (40KB, 199x188px)
1465931116697.png
40KB, 199x188px
Not anymore. I have grudges to deliver on before I can allow myself to die.
>>
>>35671766

I legitimately haven't lived an interesting enough life to develop any proper grudges. Good luck with yours though, anon.
>>
File: rum spit.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
rum spit.gif
2MB, 500x280px
I just want a goddamned pure hikki gf because I am a weirdo and have to force myself to get along with male coworkers, let alone actual fucking women who I ignore 99% of the time because I know we have nothing in common.(I haven't had a conversation with a woman who wasn't a teacher, employer or relative, since my sophomore year in highschool, and even that was a rare occurence then)

I would have better luck finding a leprechaun gf
>>
>>35671925

I don't even care about lifestyle at this point. I just want someone who's not a whore.

Granted, I've had plenty of conversations with women, I just don't like most of them very much. So I don't really know that feel, but I'm sure it's shitty.
>>
just because she's a virgin doesnt means she wont cheat on you
>>
Most attractive girls lost their virginity around 14, the rest lose it around 17-18 if they wait , so ur pretty fucked m8
>>
>>35672178

You're right, she's just far less likely to according to a multitude of studies.

She's also far less likely to divorce, report marital instability, unhappiness and depression.

Then there's the fact that I won't have to deal with a partner I resent for cheating me out of the most intimate experience people can share.

Basically anon, virgins aren't "perfect" but why would I incur higher risk for less reward?
>>
>>35672301
statistics don't mean anything. she could be lying about being a virgin you know
>>
>>35672334
>statistics don't mean anything
What?
>She could be lying
She could, there are some (admittedly faulty) ways to try and verify that.

>>35672274
The CDC suggests that 20% of girls 18-22 are virgins. Thanks to lax AoC laws, I can go as lower as 15.

The odds are still shitty, but I'm just going to an hero or die alone if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>35672384
>What?
exactly what i said. it depends entirely on the individual. every gaping whore was a pure virgin once, consider that.
>>
If your girlfriend is a virgin she's probably even more of a fag than you. Women can get stuffed all the time so if she hasn't,

1- Shes fucking ugly or insane

or

2- She's not gonna lower her standards to fuck walking autism
>>
>>35672434
That's not really a refutation of the data, though.

I would highly encourage you to go read some of them.

This one's a good starter point:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth
>>
>>35672592
it's still foolish to assume that just because your gf is a virgin that she doesnt have the same traits as a girl who has fucked 10 men. blindly trusting the statistics is a good way to feel complacent and overlook red flags

"my gf is claims to be a virgin so theres no way we'll get divorced"

good luck with that. a virgin girl is going to have just as many potential suitors waiting to snatch her away from you, if not more than, a girl who puts out super easily. if you're so insecure that you cant handle the idea of a girl having a few partners then i highly doubt your insecurity will be able to handle your pure virgin waifu having a bunch of orbiters
>>
>>35671766
cliffs/greentext?
sounds interesting.
>>
>>35673198
Jesus christ you're literally mentally retarded, All he's saying is that the data says it is less likely to cheat on him. He isn't saying that all virgins are perfect beings you dumb cunt.
>>
>>35673474
being a virgin wont reduce her chances of cheating on him when he's a sperg who is obsessed with shit like number of sexual partners. if anything his shallow ideals involving sexuality will reveal his massive insecurity and that's when she'll leave or cheat on him
>>
>>35672301

Actually the risk is lower, since roasties are plenty. You risk spending years chasing a unicorn and the older you get the less likely you are to find a virgin woman. Then because time has passed by you cant even date the roasties you previously could have gotten and will now die forever alone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.