[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will go to Thailand in September with my own saved money.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2570p.jpg (239KB, 888x560px) Image search: [Google]
2570p.jpg
239KB, 888x560px
I will go to Thailand in September with my own saved money.

I don't know what i can expect, i really hope about some mystical experience that can heal me from my anxiety, depression that i was trying to unscessfully mask with 3 years period ((psychiatry)) help and ssri, snri and even tca / neuroleptics. long to talk about
>>
>>35671333
>long to talk about
good luck OP
>>
>>35671333
everyone will know you're going for underage ladyboys
>>
>>35671333

Going for the hookers? Have a friend who went, said it was worth every penny. They really know how to make a guy feel like he's worth something. That being said, you'll definitely be on a pedo watch list if you're white, middle aged and traveling solo. Look it up.
>>
>>35671333
Won't work. Literally zero chance. Spend the money on therapy.
>>
does htop trick normalfags into thinking youre some type of hacker or something?
>>
>>35671333
Stay in the fucking spas all day getting massages and drinking juice for like the first week son. You gotta de-stress.
>>
Find Eric Dubay

take some of his classes

I shit you not, you will be changed

Just be ready to question everything you have ever been taught (hence why you turned into a robot)
>>
>>35671333
visit / meet up with thaiboy digital. he is based, and will probably reply to his twitter and instagram messages.
>>
Don't go to thailand, its not what it used to be. The prices for everything are jacked up because every loser from every corner of the earth is going there to get laid. I would look into vietnam. Its a little more expensive but nicer, the quality of women is a lot better too.
>>
>>35671333
If you haven't already bought plane tickets, go to Spain for your first trip abroad. Less of a culture shock, and enough regulations and low crime rate so you won't get killed.
>>
>>35674853

Spain sucks for robots, its literally turbo normie party time. Good luck getting laid competing with anglo chads and latin lover type guys. Its also a lot more expensive.
>>
>>35674892
Went there with bf and had a swell time. Guess I'm not a robut? Wasn't trying to get laid tho. It's only $30/day to be there if you're not stupid.
>>
>>35674853
>Less of a culture shock
TIL culture shock still exists
>>
>>35674930

Well you're obviously either gay or a woman, either case no you're not a robot at all. $30 a day surely does not cover living accommodations unless you're slumming it at randoms house.
>>
>>35674961
Was there at the end of 2015, $20 for hostel and and $10 for food, mostly from grocery stores, because I can feed myself without mummy.
>>
>>35674853
spain is costly as fuck
>>
>>35675014

Yeah you got to share a hostel with other disgusting sweaty travelers that shit and fart at night, and then share 1 bathroom. And you get to smell their stank feet while you sleep and sniff their carne asada farts.
>>
>>35675040
Cheaper than France, Germany, and Italy, because their economy is shit, after losing the seas and then Franco/Texaco taking over four decades.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.