[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch NHK when 20yo >Dem feels, dem truths >Get out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: title02.jpg (200KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
title02.jpg
200KB, 683x384px
>Watch NHK when 20yo
>Dem feels, dem truths
>Get out of neet life and live on
>25yo now
>in only one day everything is ruined and go back to neet life

You can never escape god damn it.
Why they didn't tell us what comes after?
>>
>>35670951
I watched it at 24, and thought "heh, I've been a neet for a year longer than the MC"
I'm 35 now, and still a neet

Misaki isn't ever coming
>>
>>35670951
Today is the fucking day that I realized that I'm entirely dead inside, and no longer have any hope or optimism. I literally don't want anything from life; I fucking hate everything about it. I don't enjoy any aspect of it.

I lived as a NEET for my late teens and early twenties, got myself out into the world in the years after that, worked on self-improvement, and it turns out that life had nothing to offer me, after all. I'm also back to being more or less a NEET, I fucking hate the world. I fucking hate everybody.

I want to kill all males for being better than me, and I now find women to be uninteresting, disgusting, fat whores who I want nothing to do with.

The question, at this point, isn't whether I can find something to make life worth it, it's a question of when I'm going to fucking kill myself. I wish my parents didn't love me, because that would make it a lot easier to off myself.
>>
It really never gets any better, whenever an opportunity to "improve" comes along, I fuck it up and become even more hopeless than ever before. Not to mention that I lose money on that too.

The inmense hopelessness is combined with a pile of anxiety and regret that never stops growing, fuck all of this.
>>
What's NHK?

ahjsakads
>>
>>35671532
'Welcome to the NHK,' a weeb fantasy about a girl entering a guy's life and magically fixing it, getting him out of his NEET ways.
>>
>>35671578
>Magically fixing it
Spotted the pleb who hasn't seen the show.

The whole reason why NHK is so good is that it parodies the usual pandering that anime tends to contain.
>>
>>35671939
In my opinion, the reason it's so good is that the author was, and probably is himself a hikkikomori and a NEET so it's realistic.
>>
>>35671578
>>35671939
>>35672165
So, can I get an honest answer.
Is it pandering where the mc ends up a happy normie with a gf, life, whatever or actually worth watching.
I rarely watch anime but I've heard so much about this I'm considering it.
>>
>>35672241
it ends with him with working shitty part time jobs, and a girl who isn't a gf but hangs out with him.
It's hopeful, but not "everyone is happy forever"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.