[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl asked me to go out drinking with her >she gets too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

>girl asked me to go out drinking with her
>she gets too drunk and tries making out with me
>push her off multiple times, telling her to stop and i leave
>she tells our friends that i took advantage of her

How exactly am I in the wrong here? I did not put a hand on her, but she left me with bruises and hickeys.

Why do women do this? Is it because they arent used to rejection?

Women in the past have tried making false rape claims against me, and failed each time. After that, i gave up chasing women.

Even when I dont chase women, they do this shit.

Get your shit together ladies, if you cant handle your liquor and you make stupid mistakes, thats on YOU.
>>
>>35670901
Why didnt you get with her? You sounds like a tool
>>
I hate when women make moves on me. I AM MORE THAN A SEX OBJECT. MY EYES ARE UP HERE!!!
>>
>>35670901
It is also a sin to spurn a woman's advances.
If you'd just let her fug you, she would have only called you a rapist when you got in a fight later.
>>
>>35671049
>he's so desperate that he can't imagine a woman he wouldn't want to fuck
Why didn't you kill yourself before you posted this? You sound like a virgin.
>>
>>35670901
Take your fucking bragging somewhere else you can't.
>>
>>35671145
Why did you go for a drink with a girl you didnt want to fuck?
>>
>>35670901
she is trying to save face

>had this one girl dying for me
>get her over
>she sucks my dick barely she had no idea what she was doing
>her friend was in the other room and knew what was happening/talking to her while it was happening
>her friends find out about it and she tells them i locked the door and forced her to do it

>make out/grind with 16 year old girl at nightclub
>find out she is sisters with older girl i know
>she texts older sister
>she claims i tried to make out with her like a creep
>>
>>35671196

shes a friend of mine for years( or was)
>>
This is worse than limp dick. By not fucking her, you failed to validate her ego and pretty hard. Be glad you got off scoff free only with gossip, commonly there's a rape accusation in such a situation.

As for it being "unfair" ... you're kidding, right?
>>
>>35671243
> pretending the opposite sex can genuinely be friends without one or the other wanting to fuck

How new are you
>>
>>35671293
we were fine until i was old enough to drink with her.

>>35671288
shes a cheating slut. she had a boyfriend and was trying to make out with me. of course im not accepting that.

i may only get attention from 1 girl every 6 years, but if its gonna be a girl whos cheating on someone with me, i aint being a part of that.
>>
>>35671376
You should have bought her more shots and slammed her in the club toilets whilst getting her to call her bf. Come on.
>>
>>35671376
>but if its gonna be a girl whos cheating on someone with me, i aint being a part of that.

terrible mindset

ruin their relationship
>>
>>35671376
youre a bit of an idoit for going out drink w/ her the first place if she has a boyfriend. Honestly, what were you expecting?
>>
>>35671049
yeah why didn't OP get with an obviously psycho roastie, can it possibly be that OP has principles as explained in his post or that he sensed her craziness before the fact
>>
>>35671508
she never did this when we were both single. and shes been a lot worse with me where we were both shitfaced and nothing ever happened.
>>
>>35671221
women are horrible when they get rejected, and they never get called out on their shitty behaviour, they plain think they deserve to get with you because you're some lowly male vs the entitled goddess

nothing has made me lose more faith in that gender than this, and they're all like this
>>
>stacy finds ugly robot attractive and she has to justify her attraction by claiming false rape
>>
>>35671376
Is her bf your bro? If not, adhering to bro code is self-defeating.
>>
>>35670901
should have probably played the beta, confess your 'undying love' and shit, she would have left and you would be fine right now
>>
>>35671555
Then why was he friends with her if she was so unpleasant.
>>
>>35671802
did not know this guy at all but im not a fucking scumbag and ive been cheated on before so i know how it feels.
>>
>>35671915
It's hardly cheating if its just a drunken fuck in a bar toilets, you couldve just given her a few more so that she doesnt even remember and her and her cuck partner raise your child.
>>
>>35671868
I imagine there might be reasons, OP also said 'our friends', and since she was gossiping to them, at least one of them is female, which means OP could be forced to be friends with her

would also explain why she wants him after all, since he could have tried to keep interaction with her to minimum and she took if for him aloof-gaming her

women will always try to control and spy on everything, if OP is friends with at least one female, expect the rest of her mossad network to get involved as well
>>
>>35671949
You got it wrong. Repeat after me: Women are the gatekeepers of their vagoo, NOT YOU.

Meaning, if she offers, take it. It's not your decision to make. The sole exception is bro code, as losing a friend over fling is generally bad trade, but even then a good bro can understand if it's obvious it was her idea, not yours.
>>
>>35671982
> aloof gaming

Why cant virgins understand any middle ground between being autistically shy and being intense and keen. You wont get any girls sitting away from them with your trilby pulled down reading PUA books. It's a number of games, get yourself attractive, then just go up and chat and flirt. It's so fucking easy.
>>
>>35672124
what has this to do with

>would also explain why she wants him after all, since he could have tried to keep interaction with her to minimum and she took if for him aloof-gaming her

in my scenario OP would be trying to be 'autistically shy' to get rid of her
>>
>>35672221
Because you think him acting distant somehow drove her crazy. Literally not how it works at all.
>>
>>35672058
i have morals my friend. plus she is crazy. imagine if i dated her. shes so fucking clingy and only has 1 friend. literally everyone else left her because of her shit.

shes like a sister to me. knew her for over 10 years. never bought her anything. never gave her money. never put her on a pedestal. i was the only guy out of our group that didnt like her.

maybe thats why shes doing this.
>>
>>35672221
>>35671982
The "aloof game" is mostly PUA bollocks, as they fail to mention that it works only if she's actively chasing. But there can't be reaction if there's no action.

It's a general psychology tactic, no different from haggling prices on the market. You pretend you'll not buy if the seller will not lower their price, but the vendor must be interested in selling in the first place for this to work.

tl;dr: PUA is full of wishful thinking bullshit like this. Read some game theory instead if you want insights of social dynamics.
>>
>>35672287
>>35672372

>as they fail to mention that it works only if she's actively chasing.

1. thread makes it clear she wanted him which I took to be a precondition of her seeing him acting as if he was aloof-gaming her, not post-condition as you seem to understand it
2. My usage of the term aloof-gaming was descriptive, not prescriptive. I never said she has to fall for him if he ignores her, I merely said that it could happen, which is also why I was using 'if' although I'm just seeing I mixed up the ordering in my sentence which is why you brain might have auto-corrected the 'if' away

I see no reason to discuss the actual merit of aloof-gaming at this point. there is some but the precise mechanism is unclear
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.