[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw extremely clingy >talk to a fembot I contacted from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: godfuckingdamnitcunts.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
godfuckingdamnitcunts.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>tfw extremely clingy
>talk to a fembot I contacted from here
>she responds every 5 minutes or so
>doesn't even open kik or read the message for such a long time
>think she's talking to someone else
>get extremely jealous
>want to make her happy and engage her in convo but keep failing
>eventually stop talking and think about how fucking hopeless I am

What's wrong with me. I'm the guy version of the yandere psycho gf. Even if I had a gf I couldn't handle her having exes, guy friends or even talking or looking at other guys. I would want to know who she spoke to, who she talked lewd to and sent nudes to.
Worst part is, I couldn't even tell her for risk of losing her.

Gods am I going to fucking die alone.
>>
>>35670407
You should really try to change yourself, anon. It's not healthy to be like this.
>>
>>35670430
I can't help it. I just want it to end.
>>
>>35670583
I like this sort of behavior, do you want to be skype friends?
>>
>>35670717
It's too much for me to keep making new friends and losing them from my inability to communicate or them getting new ones.

Why do you wanna talk
>>
>>35670970
because I dont have a lot of friends
>>
File: well.png (18KB, 179x200px)
well.png
18KB, 179x200px
>>35670407
Sluts specifically seek out people like you, good source of validation. A rare occasion to be yourself.

Too bad that you'll be constantly tormented by her triggers to milk the validation.
>>
>>35670407

>Lie about myself on dating apps
>Got tons of girls added on snapchat
>Keep sending messages where it eventually steers towards sending nudes
>Eventually they get bored of it and stop talking
>Find a new girl and repeat

Still a kissless virgin
>>
>>35671057
>having somewhat similiar voice and facial features of local star vidya streamer (we're language bubble country)
>pretend to be said streamer on fb and dating apps
>ton of cybering with sluts
>tfw have to keep ghosting, deleting profiles and starting over, or risk being exposed
>can't meet IRL for sex for same reason

Still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>35670407
Post your kik then fag.
>>
>>35671153

Devilish, but you're more ballsy than me for sure. Some day you might get caught if you keep using the identity of a semi celeb since the girls you're talking to might record things on their end for the sake of causing a scandal and leak a thing or two

Perhaps that's part of the thrill
>>
>>35671022
I would just lose you like all the others anon.
I simply want a ticket out of this mess and be happy.

>>35671038
I couldn't be with, or even talk to a girl who had exes, past relations or did anything with a guy. My insecurities would sabotage the relationship if it ever happened.
>>
>>35671280
It's more common than one would think, often for other cons too - most popular scamming devs for steam keys. That's eastern europe for you. The e-eceleb obviously gets ton of mail from disgruntled "victims", but they get so much crazy spam they dont really mind.

Finally, if somebody wants to try this, some other tips:

1) Use only shitty front cellphone camera when snapchatting, have a library of excuses why not using good camera
2) but try to replicate the backgrounds of said eceleb (same monitor, mic etc on your desk).
3) pick only the really dumb whores. anyone with at least a shred of critical thought can see something's off
4) you'll be called out, often. whenever that happens, pack the bags and baleet fucking everything and start over
>>
>>35671294
A good slut will naturally pretend to be virgin angel, just for you. Then she'll strike once you're emotionally involved, and fap to your nerdrage, then gaslight you into believing she's an angel angel, rinse repeat untill you're a husk devoid of any emotion.
>>
>>35670407
>What's wrong with me
You're an insecure little twit, that's what's wrong with you. It's annoying and girls can smell it from a mile away.
>Even if I had a gf I couldn't handle her having exes, guy friends or even talking or looking at other guys.
So you're not confident enough in yourself to feel as if you can compare to these people? Are you afraid that they can please her better than you? That they are a more eligible suitor? This is why they all look the other way or stop texting you. This isn't a "Oh, have more confidence bro!" thing, it's a "have some fucking self-respect" thing.

You think anyone is attracted to the kind of person that is so scared that they aren't good enough that they think that they can invest a word count to how valuable they are as a mate? Could you imagine if advertising worked this way?
>Pllzzz, plzzz PLEEEEASE don't buy the other ketchup! It has a bigger bottle, but ours taste better, I swear! PLEASE! NOOOO~!

Anyway, her asshole probably stinks. Life gets way easier when you think this way. All women has stinky buttholes and you should treat them like they do.
>>
>>35670407
I know this feel anon.

I tried focusing on fembots cause I thought it would be easier (low standard?). Have to put so much thought and effort in every message. It's not worth it.
>>
File: consider.jpg (21KB, 366x324px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
21KB, 366x324px
>>35671805
>insecurity bla bla, low self-esteem
Nah, even high esteemed individuals can be jealous pricks in regards ONLY to women.

The reality is that males are jealous pricks instinctively (just like urge to rape), and suppressing it is well, just being mature/civilized.

Women, on the other hand, don't really feel this innate urge (especially if it's a chad cheating), and are much more concerned their betabux will choose to sponsor different female - in that case, conscious self-esteem in their ability to retain male is rational in fashion you outlined.
>>
>>35671967
>All dudes are pretty jealous

And I don't disagree with you, but OP's situation is a little bit different. He is throwing a fucking novel at this skank - but why should she like him? What is there about OP that is desirable in any way?
He has given her full control over the exchange and sure as hell isn't advertizing himself to be a desirable mate - or even an interesting person to talk to.
>>
>>35672294
Agreed. There's more to it - when a guy displays such a poor command over their base instincts, girls are creeped out not because of the jealousy in and itself - which can be annoying, but also pretty sweet, or even exploited by sluts as outlined in >>35671654

Lot of girls will tell you possesive guys scream rape and murder at them, even though they can't quite articulate why: Dude being irrationaly possesive is most likely not in command of their other drives, such as that of the fight(=rape) or flight.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.