[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this is ultimate example of humanity? https://www.youtub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: jamesk.jpg (36KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
jamesk.jpg
36KB, 634x357px
Is this is ultimate example of humanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
>>
File: 1486993563941.jpg (81KB, 808x805px)
1486993563941.jpg
81KB, 808x805px
>has a wife and daughter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35670454
Why does this upset you so much? He probably has good social skills.
>>
>>35670749
It should upset him, what does good social skills even mean? All I see is him talking about being fat and begging for stuff. There is no reason he would have a gf and daughter unless its fake.
>>
>>35670796
he probably has tons of money
>>
>>35670454
>>35670796

Keep in mind the wife was previously in an abusive relationship. James scooped her up at a lucky time and she's sticking around doing his every command because she has emotional dependence problems.
>>
>>35670402
Aldrich, Devourer of Gods
>>
>>35670454
It's clear God has abandoned us
>>
>>35670402
Oh fuck my shit up! America, there are starving people in the world! It's okay to be a little chubby, but THIS?! It's not only the fault of the fat people, you have to be mentally ill to eat that much, It's the fault of the people who know them and do nothing about it and even bring them there food. If they would just bring them salad and water they would loose weight.
>>
>>35671890
>Oh fuck my shit up! America, there are starving people in the world! It's okay to be a little chubby, but THIS?! It's not only the fault of the fat people, you have to be mentally ill to eat that much, It's the fault of the people who know them and do nothing about it and even bring them there food. If they would just bring them salad and water they would loose weight.

>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.