[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>month after month of trying to change my appearance from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1393137945697.jpg (452KB, 829x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1393137945697.jpg
452KB, 829x1000px
>month after month of trying to change my appearance from normal looking guy to passable girl
>endless wageslaving for hormone money laser money, probably need face surgery money too
>still months or even years to go before I can even start presenting as a girl

This is the ultimate feel, the most agonizing fucking experience possible, the purest form of 'you against the world''

I want to fucking DIE but I want to fight to make my dreams reality even more
>>
Why not spend that money on a nice new PC instead and live your life as functional man.
>>
ill pay you to kill yourself.
disgusting transhit. you will never be passable, you will never find love, and you will go to hell for having homosexual relationships
>>
>>35670270
not them but if you can go ahead and fundamentally alter the way sexual reproduction works so that it's possible to be male and thrive in this the year of baal 2017, that'd be real keen
>>
>>35670279
hey i got a question for you too: is it true that the Jewish God impregnated a 13-year-old solely so that the resulting child could be killed later
not judging, just asking
>>
>>35670311

Oh. Personally, I'm just playing vidya gaymemes in the basement until it blows over.
>>
You don't have to change yourself to play vidya gaymemes online.
>>
>>35670240
Good luck to you OP, don't give up.
>>
>>35670270
You can't be a functional man when living with gender dysphoria. Only a soulless husk and autopilots life waiting for death.

And I have a nice pc

>>35670279
Normalscum like you will never stop me from persuing my dreams and happiness.
>>
kill yourself degenerate cockslurping faggot
>>
>>35670240
kill yourself, retarded histrionic
>>
>>35670395

I just grew out my hair and a trimmed beard and called it a life.

Nice PC's are the best.
>>
File: tip_pepe.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
tip_pepe.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>35670395
i hope you are never happy, transhit filth. your dreams are shit, and you are shit. you will never be happy once they chop off your dick, and you will regret it. weak minded sissy faggot got brainwashed into being a crossdressing FREAK. TOP KEK
lgbtfags need to be killed NOW
>>
>>35670409
>>35670399
>normies would rather you die than be happy because their feelings are hurt by the existence of people who are different
why the fuck are you on /r9k/
>>
>>35670240
I know how you feel anon Im ugly and unpassable I uses all my money to spend on nee clothes and new shoes and hormones I'm talking thousand of dollars. Im probably never gonna pass as a woman.
>>
>>35670240
You are human OP and deserve to be happy like anyone else. I believe in you, you can find love. For every hater out there there's someone who will support you. Don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
You guys are making hormones for women more expensive because you probably need to take triple the dosage for your self experiment.
>>
File: the_bird_pepe.jpg (25KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
the_bird_pepe.jpg
25KB, 495x495px
>>35670671
>enabling weak-minded corrupted trans filth
>enabling lgbt trash
jews and lgbt sympathizers are normalfaggots who need to get OFF MY BOARD
>>
>born in an environment that allows you to have these thoughts
>nurtured in a home that let them grow
>only a matter of time before your dreams come true

you have no idea what it is to be against the world, idiot
>>
There's probably more than a handful of women who can't afford hormone therapy because men are taking hormones designed for women.
>>
>>35670335
>no one answered this
is it or is it not a biblical fact that the desert god of the jews impregnated a 13-year-old girl so that she could give birth to a male whom said god fully knew would die brutally

just answer the question, please
>>
>>35670711
People all over the world have these thoughts.

I was born in a christian household and was beaten as a kid for even suggesting I wanted to be a girl and thrown out of the house as a teenager. Fuck you, normie, ive been on my own since the beginning
>>
>>35670700
>/pol/

Fucking normie i swear
>>
>>35670711
That's not how it works, mongo.
>>
File: 1487855577092.jpg (36KB, 357x459px) Image search: [Google]
1487855577092.jpg
36KB, 357x459px
>>35670395
There's pills that make the gender dysphoria go away.
>>
Stop taking hormones away from women that need it, trannies.
>>
>>35670728
Or maybe it's because cons in the government are slaves to the pharma industry and won't implement a public option...
>>
>>35670792
stop posting on a subreddit full of viciously mentally ill lesbians who hate men trying to be women almost as much as they hate actual women

oh wait you can't
>>
>>35670823

It's not the first time I've been mistaken for a lesbian online.
>>
How old are you OP? Are you in thearpy as well as seeing a doctor?
>>
>>35670500
I agree with this poster wholeheartedly.

One of the many board cancers.
>>
>>35670858
what the fuck would you know about "board cancers", you 2014 polshitter
i have yet to see you produce anything approaching a quality post
>>
>>35670517
>normies
its normalfag, retarded newfag
>>
>Trannies think anyone who doesn't like them is a "Normie"
How did you reach this conclusion?
>>
>>35671032
"normie" is just the elitist way of saying "normalfag" for people who don't want to sound like they came here from /b/
>>
>>35671086
I'm guessing because the average person doesnt like them very much. Outside of the internet and a few loud people IRL people hate trannies or at least find them weird.
>>
How old are you even? If you are 16 and under you might still look feminine enough. Anything over and sorry you'll prob have to date another tranny like yourself and accept eachother's degeneration.
>>
Hormones for men doesn't seem like the highest and best use of resources to me.

For every hon and passing tranny that eats 100000 hormone pills a month , a normal or below average woman not taking hormones is denied her Stacey birth right.

Same with trans men, a beta with low testosterone could be taking hormone pills to be a Chad.
>>
>>35671148
You think people shouldn't find people injecting themselves with hormones and wearing unhealthy amounts of makeup in order to make themselves pass as women weird? Doesn't make sense for them to be mad at me for thinking that.
>>
>>35671258
you can't even place a comma correctly, you mestizo

>>35671328
shut up norman
>>
>>35671328
Oh I agree, it's weird as fuck. I've stopped caring though because this world is pretty retarded.
>>
>>35671356
You'll never pass as a women you fucking freak, calling me a "Normie" won't change that. Please try though, and take lots of pictures so I can someday see the mess you made of yourself and laugh.
>>
>>35670939
im not him... but
you C A N N O T see if anyone has made a quality post. wanna know why? because this is an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD, trannyshit
>>
>>35671462
this is a bad post, please do better
>>
File: wew_lad.png (9KB, 273x312px) Image search: [Google]
wew_lad.png
9KB, 273x312px
>>35671356
disgusting abomination cannot formulate an argument, so it goes to correcting grammar and saying "shut up"

when will trantards learn? oh right, in hell.
>>
>>35671516
>posts s4s meme
>is not nice
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.