[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you meet new people once college is over? i wasted both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dungeons and dragons.jpg (89KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
dungeons and dragons.jpg
89KB, 1000x561px
how do you meet new people once college is over?

i wasted both my high school and college years. never even made a single new friend. but i'm getting so lonely now i want to try again.

but where do i find people? i could do any sort of club, i'd probably enjoy some /tg/ shit if I can find it. are there websites for people who just want to form groups and new friends?
>>
>>35669912
What the hell do you need friends for?
>>
I'm in the same boat as you. I've just been going to bars and meeting new people, but you know... they're bars.
It's better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>35669912
i mean since the picture is dungeons and dragons I assume you like that. Find a hobby you like and run with it, go to conventions and shit if it has one. Go to the gym, you can be someones spotter, sharing experiences with people is the best way to cultivate friendship. IMO
>>
>Meetup.com
>google 'my city meetups'
>Tinder, Okcupid, etc.
>see if you can spot any meetup flyers outside
>join a political party or activist group
>>
File: 1473430987741.png (63KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473430987741.png
63KB, 326x414px
You don't.

People don't make real friends after school/university. Sorry.
>>
>>35670303
This pretty much

Institutions make it so much easier to make friends. Army is a good example too.
>>
>>35669912
I haven't even made any friends while in college. I'm nearing the end of my second year and I have no one. I'm okay with it though, because I hate having to try to fit in with a group of people. I prefer to be on my own
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.