[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel sad. I have the feeling that I am wasting my life. I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Life.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
I feel sad. I have the feeling that I am wasting my life. I can't find anything that will fulfill me. I play computer games as a form escapism but it isn't enough, also i'm not really good at them. Can't motivate myself to play Starcraft, and still learning how to play league of losers. I tried writing but I am shitty writer. Also I feel kinda lonely.
>>
Try not playing video games for a week.
1. Either you'll appreciate them more.
2. You'll find something else to do.
>>
>>35669777
And what will I do for that week? also nice trips
>>
bumperrrio originalllo
>>
File: 1471994717903.jpg (50KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1471994717903.jpg
50KB, 500x737px
>>35669746
>I play computer games as a form escapism but it isn't enough, also i'm not really good at them
>>
File: 1485379954282.png (329KB, 534x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485379954282.png
329KB, 534x363px
>>35669746

>I feel sad. I have the feeling that I am wasting my life. I can't find anything that will fulfill me.

Do you think if you acquire "fulfillment" from something, all of your sadness will go away? How do you feel you're wasting your life? By not being fulfilled? Having a directionless existence?

Ask yourself why you feel this way first. Do you personally think you're wasting your life or do you think you're wasting your life based on the comparison of other peoples existences?

What's stopping you from embracing the absurdly short and temporary existence full of suffering and sometimes happiness? What are you afraid of?
>>
>>35670277
I was always in awe of great people that changed humanity in some way. Alexander the Great, Socrates, Schopenhauer, Marx, Tolkien. Adam Smith, Lenin, Washington etc. I don't really like the Idea of having "normal" life. Working 8 hours a day and later hanging out with friends, and returning home.(though it gets lonely sometimes)
>>
>>35669746
same here, tried job and socializing it got my even more sucidial and got me anxiety.
Ony plus is that i have saved money to go to Thailand,
>>
>>35670538
It's called survivor bias. There are a shit ton of people who influenced history, but only the winners and the runner ups get remembered.

There's no point to aspiring to be any of them. Might as well master my daydreaming technique, which involves making the world less real facilitating better daydreams.
>>
>>35670595
Why Thailand?
>>
>>35670978
>Why Thailand?

oh boy
>>
There certainly is a point to aspire to dreams, because it means you are trying something. You just need to start somewhere.

I too feel lonely sometimes. Insecure about whether people will like me or not, wondering If im talking to girls the right way etc. But you'll get a small step forward every time you try. Good luck, bro.
>>
>>35669746
>tried writing but I am shitty writer.

everyone's shit at every creative thing to start, that's why its called learning
>>
>>35670978
it's cheap, asian and maybe i can just get out of my parents. Reset my shitty brain
>>
>>35669746
Can't u start a sport or are u fat?
>>
>>35671268
>it's cheap, asian and maybe i can just get out of my parents. Reset my shitty brain

yea THAT's why ;^)
>>
>>35671335
I never was really interested in sports but I am pretty good at floorball. I also make decent goalkeeper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.