[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i know any of you are actually real? I've always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170315_205348.jpg (49KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_205348.jpg
49KB, 680x535px
How do i know any of you are actually real? I've always likes this board because it's filled with losers like me but i just thought of something. What if everyone posting here are actually normies/chads/normal human being contributing to society. I can't beleive any of you. I may be the only actual loser here. I'm starting to fucking panic. Has my whole life been a lie? How can i beleive any of you who claim to be KHHV neets like me...
>>
You genuinely don't. There is a serious possibility that:

1. We are essentially the equivalent of ants in an ant farm, only earth is the ant farm and some aliens are the 12-year old who owns it

or

2. We literally don't exist. We're just sophisticated programs.

Think about it. Billions of galaxies, each containing millions of planets supporting life....you think we're the most advanced sentient life in the universe? You think some alien species isn't as far above us as we are above ants? Or we are above the shitty AI in our FPS games?
>>
>>35669633
in fact i used to think that too...but, I dont consider myself as a loser robot, but on the other hand i found this like a comfy place
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-033750.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-033750.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>35669633
Here is my proof
Maybe we are the only losers on r9k.
>>
File: 317.jpg (36KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
317.jpg
36KB, 600x785px
I'm a 26 year old virgin who's 6 years into his Electrical Engineering with math minor BS, and I'm pissed off at my fucking projectmates for being lazy fuckalls for our senior project. The project is plaque ablation (cholesterol). It could literally save hundreds of thousands of lives a year, MINIMUM, would make billions of dollars a year after a few years on the market, and they just can't give a fuck. Two Stacy's and a normie. I'd rather be doing the project by myself, no kidding.

>when the whore Stacy LITERALLY got back with her third abusive boyfriend right before Valentine's day and has contributed literally nothing to a project that will COMPLETE REVOLUTIONIZE ATHERSCLEROTIC TREATMENT
>>
File: z.png (489KB, 4103x2679px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
489KB, 4103x2679px
>>35669633
I created a inverted-Europe-4chan-Risk-map. Isn't that prove enough of both my excess free time and autism?

>>35669878
>no timestamp
>>
File: 1487465112685s.jpg (2KB, 67x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487465112685s.jpg
2KB, 67x125px
OP here, I'm kinda freaking out right now guys. I don't know if it's the drugs or the depression that's making me fucking paranoid or if i'm having a legit epiphany rn. I don't even know if there's other humans on this fucking board anymore. What if this whole board is an attempt from aliens to sympathise with me to try and get answers from us. We're being toyed with bros.
>>
>>35670079
Don't do drugs man. You'll be fine. I'm a fellow human, trust me.
>>
>>35670060
>not knowing how to see metadata
>>
File: img01.png (1MB, 1211x929px) Image search: [Google]
img01.png
1MB, 1211x929px
robot reportan
was drawing animus back in HS instead of fucking like the normals

this is no longer our board.
>>
>>35669633
I think, therefore I'm real. You think, therefore, your real.

Conscious beings cannot prove the existence of other beings, philosophically speaking, but they pretend to anyway because it's more beneficial in the long run.

Also, humans didn't have the brain capacity or knowledge back then to doubt the existence of other humans.

>inb4 reductionist materialism proves brains are just machines XD
>>
>>35670197
>acting cool when you've been exposed as a LARPer
>>
>>35669878
Wtf, it looks like a piss Pantone
>>
>>35670079
>I don't know if it's the drugs
>i'm having a legit epiphany rn

Rookie mistake, lightweight. Be careful so you don't overdose on weed.
>>
>>35670144
>>35670255
>>35670060
>>35669970
>>35669878
Thanks for the confort guys, it means alot to be honest. At least there are afew people who are still robros. I still feel like there are a ton of normies lurking on this board to try and feel better about theirselves by comparing their lives to ours though.
>>
>>35670259
Reductionist materialism doesn't prove that, it just makes it kind of dumb to believe anything else
>>
>>35670459
its aight broh, we always here for ya.
>>
>>35669633
Thats because you just began to actually think for once. You stupid NEET
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.