[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl on /r9k/ >we became great friends >talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: natalie.jpg (141KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
natalie.jpg
141KB, 675x1200px
>meet girl on /r9k/
>we became great friends
>talked for hours every day
>I've never connected with anyone the way I connected with her
>we were even planning to meet up irl
>one day she blocks me out of the blue
>I don't even know why

Natalie, come back :(
>>
>>35669379
>girl

Yeah sure m8. I'm really for sure.
>>
>>35669417
We talked on Skype and stuff, she definitely wasn't tricking me.
>>
All right I might as well post the version without her face. I think I have some nudes I could post too.

P.S. there was some Spanish guy on /r9k/ she was planning to meet up with in a few days to start dating him. Don't date her bro, she's going to cuck you.
>>
>>35669379
Delete this you fucking creep
>>
>>35669766
>I think I have some nudes I could post too.
You see this is the hateful, revenge logic that drives women away. Normal men do not need this. They delete the nudes and move on. Every last guy I have added from here is mentally deranged, including me.
>>
>>35669766
Post my dude, probably a fucking catfish.
>>
>>35669479
voice or cam too?

On one ERP discord i've seen a guy who made a sport of tricking faggots into thinking hes a gamur grrl to get free steam shit (voice only, he sounded like a convincing tomboy).
>>
>>35669816
To be honest, blocking me out of the blue is a dick move, so she deserves this. I'd do anything just to get her back.

>>35669837
With video. I won't go into details but we did shit together on cam, she's definitely a girl.
>>
>>35669379
hopefully you learned your lesson,
Just enjoy the platonic aspect of the relationship if you ever get a chance to talk to her again.
>>
>>35669891
It was only a platonic thing, I didn't want to date her and I don't think she wanted to date me either.
>>
>>35669865
Noice. The pic could be trappy, but if you've seen the relevant detail then you know for yourself.

Well, there could be ton of reasons for the cutoff. Most likely a slut which "moved on". They never last, but sure are fun while they do.
>>
>>35669865
>To be honest, blocking me out of the blue is a dick move, so she deserves this. I'd do anything just to get her back.

no wonder she left you, you're a fucking retard
>>
>>35669936
Butthurt roastie detected.

asdasdasdasd
>>
>>35669919
>wanting to meet her
why would you pursue that if you didn't want to date?
>>
>>35669953
It's possible to meet friends platonically, you know. I was going to visit her in Scotland, we were gonna eat munchie boxes and pizza crunch together.
>>
>>35669865
>>35669865
>blocking me out of the blue is a dick move,
You may be unaware of your own attitude and behavior so it seems "out of the blue", I mean this in the kindest way possible because it has happened to me too and I often scratch my head wondering where I went autistic.

No contact is the best choice for her, I have pulled the dick move myself too.

Would you rather fight and harangue someone, trying to explain their behavior or everything that's wrong? If you haven't brought up the real problem before, chances are you'll say "you never mentioned this to me before, so I don't think it's a problem" or you're unaware of it and unlikely to change your mind about it.

Or if she does bring it up, you might be the insecure type who will lash out in retaliation. I have noticed this in a robot I am slowly ghosting, if I explain to him what's wrong he will definitely pick a huge fight out of it. He isn't the type to accept constructive criticism.

You might say "Well, how am I supposed to know what I did wrong if she won't explain it?" It takes a huge amount of patience and kindness to point it out to them and wade through the fallout. Maybe she just didn't want to bother.

Think about the advice they give to breakups. "Go no contact" Yes, this is a person at one time you were close with and share everything with, so it might seem shocking to completely nuke all forms of contact. But the alternative is talking and suffering through months of dwindling contact and mutual resentment.

Anyways... sorry for the rant, I guess I'm just working through my own issues too, pondernig why some bridges have burned and ships sailed.

Best of luck op and pick up from where you've left off in your journey
>>
>>35670001
Didn't you, by any chance, share this genius idea with her before she ghosted you?

Also, cybering together rarely counts as "friends".
>>
>>35669865
she looks like a bah bah sheep. specifically a bah bah sheep, not a moo sheep or some other variety
>>
>>35670062
She was pretty happy about the idea, we'd been talking about it for a few days.

>>35670045
I wasn't being an autist or anything. She liked me too, I know that for a fact.
>>
>>35670001
meh it stops being platonic the moment you meet.
pretty sure you didn't want it to stay platonic either.
>>
>>35669808
How new are you, faggot?
>>
>>35670116
I didn't want anything more than friendship, I wasn't interested in dating her, and my reasons were non-negotiable. I always discussed other girls I liked with her, and she always discussed her Spanish guy with me.
>>
>>35670103
>She was pretty happy about the idea

Sluts are experts at saying one thing (they basically say anything to appease you), and then doing the opposite.

My guess is that this get together freaked the shit out of her. Imagine being a slutty wreck cybering online carousel for self-validation, and suddenly one of your dildos want to hit you IRL?

Probably thought you're some kind of psycho. My theory is valid only if you don't have a way to contact her irl (cellphone, address etc), otherwise there might be other game at play here.
>>
>>35670202
Meh, you could be right. I had no way of contacting her other than Skype.

Honestly my only theory is that she was getting feelings for me but knew I didn't want to date her, so she chose to cut me off before her heart got broken. Other than that I can't really think of any reasons.
>>
>>35669865
Thats a fuckn trap i can tell, cover up the hair and you'll see
>>
>>35670196
I guess meeting spooked her then.
>>
>>35670271
My experience with online sluts is limited, but from what I gathered, unless she gives you some sort of IRL contact (never ask directly either, but you may try to rope her into it indirectly), never ever suggest any IRL get togethers. Been ghosted twice this way and took me a while to figure out.

I'm just guessing, unless you feel like dumping chatlogs. Online sluts can appear freaky genuine, they're masters of portraying attractive personas online while being a wreck IRL. IRL contact simply means a glimpse into who she really is, and it being closely guarded secret while you have this supposed deep connection is generally a red-flag.
>>
>>35670045
wow a well thought-out, coherent, and generally helpful post on r9k.

this anon is spot on OP, sometimes just cutting things off is for the best.

also, she probably got an IRL boyfriend and felt you wouldn't be able to handle hearing that.
>>
>>35669865
"IPH U DONT DATE ME ILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!!"
"i love her madly but posting nudes because i want her back and i got turned down"

you are the worst failure of the 21st century grats
>>
>>35670045
>>35670570
nice samefag redditspacer
>>
File: 1484337141713.gif (982KB, 477x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484337141713.gif
982KB, 477x360px
>>35670570
read the whole thread so you can avoid getting triggered next time >>35670196
>I always discussed other girls I liked with her, and she always discussed her Spanish guy with me
>I always discussed other girls I liked with her, and she always discussed her Spanish guy with me
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.