[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fail a test >go play some vidya to forget it >some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488270263663.png (175KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1488270263663.png
175KB, 236x349px
>Fail a test
>go play some vidya to forget it
>some fag keeps killing me
>ragequit and cry
>drink a bit to calm down
>post on the chans, my only human interactiong
>forget to pick an image to post this
>punch the desk, now hand hurts

How was your day?
>>
>>35669081
Im so sorry anon
I hope the rest of your days are better
>>
>>35669151
Thanks.
Also eyes hurt from being awake early from stress, games and crying but i dont wanna go to sleep
>>
>>35669081
>asked out crush/friend who I thought liked me last week
>she rejected me in a nice way but I made it worse by bringing up stuff from the past
>didn't respond a few days later when I wished her happy St. Patty's day (she's part Irish)
>dreaded meeting her in class today
>she was absent which felt worse somehow
>left class and talked with my friend about Samurai Jack near the school's abandoned cafeteria area
>go home
>eat leftover pizza
>post on 4chan
Hope your future tests aren't like this one, OP.
>>
>>35669250
Sorry to hear that, man.
Being in the same class with her must be really awkward
>>
>>35669243
Im kind of tired as well
I get mad sometimes but i just try to hide it
Or ill calm myself down before i get violent
>>
>>35669794
I cant always stop before i get violent.
And the worst part is that i must seem rudiculous, a wimp, throwing a fit and meekly punching random stuff
>>
>>35669651
Spring break just ended so I haven't had any classes with her after asking her out, which is why I'm so anxious about finally seeing her.
>>
>>35669250
>Samurai Jack

Is there a reliable place where I can download the episodes for free?
>>
>>35671226
I got the episodes from kat(dot)how.
>>
I touched pussy for the first time.
Also got yelled by my parents for being a useless garbage but at least something good had happened.
>>
Woke up at 3 am and started working (I'm a lyft driver)
It is 7pm, I just finished, and I'm going home to drink myself to sleep and do the same tomorros
>>
>Change doctors
>Won't renew my prescriptions
>After years and years of trying meds and finding some that work, they're taking it away
>Probably going to come unwound
>Going to fail and drop out
>Probably going to end up cutting again
>Bought some tequila because I need to drink to calm down, they've taken everything else away from me
>Forget I hate tequila
Fucking kill me
>>
>>35671348
How fluffy was the cat, anon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.