[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-what does it mean if a girl rests her head on your shoulder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 1409545733825.jpg (387KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1409545733825.jpg
387KB, 1600x1200px
w-what does it mean if a girl rests her head on your shoulder ? d-does she want to fuck ?
>>
>>35667645
It means you are a beta orbiter of the highest order.
>>
that's like step 3 in the 'how to get a beta orbiter' handbook
>>
>>35667645
When she tells you she wants to fuck means she wants to fuck. Anything else and she sees you as a beta orbiter
>>
>>35667645
she just likes you anon. put your arm around her when she does it. if it keeps happening, kiss her when the two of you are alone together.
>>
It means nothing. Some girl in high school bought me lunch every dau for like 5 months, licked my dick for 20 minutes, took me out to dinner before or after games, and always said "you're such a good friend" afterwards. She wasn't even into me. Women are all nutcases.
>>
>>35667680
>licked my dick for 20 minutes
what
>>
Not much other than that she's comfortable with doing what she wants to you. You basically don't have any authority over her and she feels like you're just another orbiter.

The real test when a girl touches you is to see how they do it. Often girls that want to break the touch barrier will try but are legitimately very nervous. Realize it's natural for women to feel weaker and submissive to men. So if a girl touches you and almost seems nervous or timid and not in a "lol this guy is nasty" way then she probably likes you but feels a strong sense of dominance or authority from you. Which is a positive, to an extent.

Women like to "tame" men. They want to get the roughest and most masculine man within their reach and bring him down to where they want him. That's why so many husbands appear to be beta, because their wives have cooled that sense of authority and dominance way down.
>>
>>35667692
Yeah. Licked it like a popsicle. Usually in a parking lot (either Publix during lunch period, Sawgrass Mall at night, or a couple times at my house when my mom was off visiting her dying mom). Idk what her deal was.
>>
>>35667645
It really depends. If its just a female friend, she's just getting comfortable and she doesn't mean anything by it. I've had girls do this when we go on road trips or she falls asleep on the couch.

If its a girl you have a thing with, you are basically in already
>>
She wants free stuff from you, probably.
>>
>>35667766
>Idk what her deal was.

Slut, plain and simple. She just liked dick.
>>
>>35667766
>Yeah. Licked it like a popsicle.
Did she lick it till the sauce came out or what?
>>
>>35667645
Kind of. Women are simultaneously complex and very simple. Here is the guide to "do they want the D?"

1. Are you a wimp? If the answer is yes, then no, they do not want to fuck. You are harmless flirting material, the way that any average man can tell an elderly woman she looks beautiful.

2. Is she drunk? If the answer is yes, then it's possible that she may want to fuck in the moment, even if she doesn't want to date you. Think of it how you would happily fuck a fat chick if nobody found out.

3. Are you attractive? Seriously, look at yourself. Is your face scar-free? Are your eyes/nose/mouth all more or less the right size? Are you not fat? Do you have a full head of hair? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then your odds just jumped up dramatically.

4. Is she a slut? Like a 100%, honest-to-god, "town bicycle" slut? Because sluts will fuck anything.
>>
>>35667766
>Florida
Why is it always fucking Florida?
>>
File: 1476380375071.jpg (529KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1476380375071.jpg
529KB, 1564x1564px
>>35667670
>tfw girl tells me she wants to fuck
>tfw to oblivious to notice what she said and it took me three hours realise
>>
>>35667847
Sometimes. Sometimes not. Like I said, she licked it like a popsicle. That's not the best way to give a blowjob. It's essentially one massive tease, there's a 50/50 chance of you getting arouse enough to blow.
>>
>>35667897
South Florida is a magical place, bro. Even the robots are sexed-up maniacs.
>>
>>35667766
>things that never happened originally
>>
>>35667670
Nah, not necessarily. Remember women are the opposite of us, they want to submit while we want to dominate. And a lot of women, especially younger ones (4chan is all 16-22 year olds, right? I'm among friends here?) are a little intimidated by sex. So they want someone else to take control. They might give you a little signal and you have to just go for it. Worst case scenario, she's not into it, you stop, and then you play it off as "I got into Austin's dad's liquor cabinet again", and you have a rep as a pervert. Best case scenario, you fuck.

Really, it's a no lose scenario, at least in high school. Idk how it works in college, as soon as I started college I also started a 60-hour per week night shift job and now I don't remember how humans interact.
>>
>>35667653
If that's how you interpret it then yeah you're a beta orbiter.
If you're not a pussy you try to fuck her.
>>
>>35667986
Obviously I can't provide proof, but it really did happen. It really wasn't that great. Just sort of weird, uncomfortable, and occasionally pleasurable. She couldn't get the Chads on my team to fuck her, I couldn't get the Stacies from whatever her group was to fuck me. So we settled. Just an awkward and strange thing that lasted like 2 years.
>>
>>35667645
What does it mean when you sit next to a girl and she proceeds to tap/rub hand on shoulder while saying "I miss you". Had this happen to me the other week in class.
>>
>>35668378
It means the only thing you're balls deep in is the friend zone.
>>
>>35667993
>Nah, not necessarily. Remember women are the opposite of us, they want to submit while we want to dominate.

Have you been reading PUAshit anon? Lmao
>>
Orbiter-acquiring strategy or not, you take matters into your hands when this happens.

>>35667671

This. She initiates physical contact, she's gotta live with the consequences.
>>
>>35669248
Even with context, this sounds incredibly rapey.
>>
>>35667645
What do people think of the kinda hairstyle the guy next to the girl with glasses has?

I think it looks pretty cool.
>>
>>35669186
>PUAshit

What are you talking about? It has nothing do with that insane pickup crap where they break women down into a mathematical formula. Men naturally want to dominate while women naturally want to submit. It's not PUAshit, it's just the way the world works. Women who want to dominate and men who want to submit are pretty damn rare.

>>35669310
Yeah, it's pretty rapey. Hopefully he realizes that if she's not into it you stop.
>>
>>35669248
>She initiates physical contact, she's gotta live with the consequences.
You have the penis, you're responsible for everything, YOU gotta live with the consequences. Rapist.
>>
File: fortunate.jpg (40KB, 515x496px) Image search: [Google]
fortunate.jpg
40KB, 515x496px
>>35667645

>When you read "How to tell if a woman is flirting with you"
>None of those things have happened to you ever
>23 KHV

I need sex, don't you fucking normies get it? You can't deprive me of these things and expect me to give a shit about society.
>>
>>35669446
Just go get a hooker you faggot

>inb4 I'm in America and hookers are illegal

Go to Las Vegas, Canada, or Mexico
>>
>>35669463
Its actually illegal in Las Vegas proper and several other municipalities such as Reno. You need to go off the strip to find a ranch.
>>
>>35669498
True. You know what I mean though, Nevada has legal hookers.
>>
>>35669463
>Just go get a hooker you faggot
What's the point if masturbation is free?
>>
>>35669058
The thing is that I barely see her let alone talk to her. Why the fuck would she bother? She gains nothing from our "friendship" or whatever it is.
>>
>>35669562
>She gains nothing from our "friendship" or whatever it is.
She's maintaining a stable of potential friends to abuse for free rides, food and emotional support. Even if she doesn't need you right now, she'll still give you the bare minimum to keep you around so she has you in case she ever needs you.
>>
>>35667645
I really wanna press my face up against that armpit, even though it's not hairy.
>>
>tfw a girl from your class remembers your name and you dont remember hers
>>
>>35669735
>be on my way to class
>"Hey anon!" *hugs me, her tits are just as good as they were in high school* "I didn't know you went here, I haven't seen you in forever, what's up?"
>"Yeah." *I walk away*

Fucking hell. Don't even remember her name, but I do remember those tits.
>>
>>35669642
Ok you're probably right...but how can you trust any girl with that kind of thinking? How the fuck do you form a relationship when you see every girl as having ulterior motives?
>>
>>35669783
>how can you trust any girl with that kind of thinking?
You can't and shouldn't.
>How the fuck do you form a relationship when you see every girl as having ulterior motives?
You don't, your with the for their warm wet holes, nothing more. Don't expect a woman who's not your mom to ever love you.
>>
>>35669870
>Don't expect a woman who's not your mom to ever love you.

This sentence sums up /r9k/.
>>
>>35669924
It's true though, have you ever seen a woman "in love" with a guy who couldn't offer her status, power and/or money?
>>
>>35670065
Yeah. Just like how I've seen men fall in love with shallow bitches with great racks and god asses.
>>
>>35667993
>16-22

lmao, try 16-32
>>
>>35667645
I suppose it depends, anon.

I remember this one chick I used to work with a Cuckbucks. She came over to my apartment one day to smoke weed. Her first time being high. Watching South Park on my couch and she randomly scoots over and lays on me.

I say fuck it and go for it. Turn her head and start kissing her. Fucked on the couch, desu.

I think it depends on the girl, man. Idk. Some might use you as a pillow because you're her "gay friend who's not gay" or because she wants the D.
>>
>>35667645
I'm going to put this in plain simple terms for all the dumb autists on both sides of this.

If she touches your dick area, she wants to fuck.
Anything else she does is probably bullshit or playfulness or meaningless.
>>
>>35667645

She's doing the shoulder test. If she doesn't find it comfortable to rest her head on your shoulder you can never be her bf, shoulderlet.
>>
>>35670476
when i shake my legs she puts her hand on my thigh to stop it, would that count as dick area ?
>>
>>35667645
holy fuck that fedora in the fucking back is so fucking slimy and cringe.
>>
File: Smug Neon.gif (737KB, 738x780px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Neon.gif
737KB, 738x780px
>tfw never in this situation so I don't have to try and guess what the roastie thinks
Feels good tbqhwyf
>>
>>35667880
I wouldn't fuck a fat chick even if nobody would find out.
>>
>>35670501
if she's touching your inner thigh, she's making pretty close to dick contact.
physical contact is an important part of romantic socializing, so you should return the favor. Start off by touching her hands, arms, or shoulders. maybe her back. If she reviles at your touch, pull back, and try a safer area, like her forearm next time. If she's into you she shouldn't shy away from physical contact.

This is next to impossible for me, but maybe you can do it
>>
>>35670523
what fedora?
>>
>>35667645

It can mean a few things. The main one being she trusts you. Which could be good or bad.

Really too generic to mean shit really.
>>
>>35670065
Out of all the guys and girls I know, I know of one case of this. I agree it's pretty much true.
>>
File: f3Gr1Ac.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
f3Gr1Ac.png
501KB, 1102x967px
> Reading through this thread
> Everything starts to make sense

Oh Danny boy the pipes are calling...
>>
>>35667645
She may be interested in you being her emotional boyfriend. (No sex, you just tell her how pretty she is when she cries and buy her gifts)
>>
>tfw youre reading through this thread and the only type of physical contacr I've had with a girl was when a girl put her head on my shoulder
>realize she never actually liked me, i was pretty much an orbiter, even though we were 14...
And it was 8 years ago.
>>
>>35671966
>tfw reading through this thread and realising I have yet to experience even the simplest physical contacts
23 years old if anyone asks.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.