[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do NEETs not get bored ?. I'm day 8 into my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: LEHGUQk.jpg (397KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
LEHGUQk.jpg
397KB, 800x800px
How the fuck do NEETs not get bored ?. I'm day 8 into my time off work and can't be fucked leaving bed
>>
>>35667394
Imagine that every day for 5 years. That's how neets feel.
>>
It's their personality type. I can't stand not having something to do. If I don't have work or school, I try find things to do to occupy my time. Self improvement, home improvement, and so on.

They are content doing nothing. Well that's a gross generalization, some are NEETs as they have just given up on life and just end up in depression wasting away in vices. Others are rich NEETs who blow their money for shits and giggles.
>>
>>35667468
>I can't stand not having something to do. If I don't have work or school, I try find things to do to occupy my time.

>hi normie
gtfo
>>
File: juggy.png (18KB, 115x77px) Image search: [Google]
juggy.png
18KB, 115x77px
you have to like vidya or you're fucked
>>
When I'm not doing anything I wish I was doing something

When I'm working I wish I could just stop and do nothing.

Am I doomed to a life of misery?
>>
>>35667394
Whats there to do out of your bed anyways?
>>
File: Spice_Rally.jpg (111KB, 520x433px) Image search: [Google]
Spice_Rally.jpg
111KB, 520x433px
>>35667574
I like to go lie down on the couch sometimes.
I have a hammock on my small porch, too.

Variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>35667574
A hobby, just going out to feel the breeze. There's a shit ton to do, even something as simple as getting shitfaced at some scummy dive bar
>>
File: TendiesYouSay.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
TendiesYouSay.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35667468
>Others are rich NEETs who blow their money for shits and giggles.
It's not like mummy or daddy is going to use the money
>>
>>35667603
The outside world is scary, though. Why drink at an expensive bar when drinking alone at home is much more comfy and cheaper
>>
>>35667468
fuck off normie REEEEEEEE GTFO
>>
You're not even trying if you ever get bored when you have internet access.

I think people like you were born to toil away mindlessly in factories and mcjobs, we must be the artist and philosophers.
>>
>>35667394
I'm weed addict and NEET it is deadly combo because I am actually content with being loser
>>
nearly a decade of being a NEET shut in has given my brain infinite entertainment, perhaps by giving myself mild insanity/schizophrenia i'm easily entertained and can wake up from a dream and spend 14 hours writing about it, but i also have ADHD and i know what i want to do and i always do what i want to do because i want to fucking do it at that moment right now right now right now no fuckin stopping the train constant influx of information new and old absorb like a sponge no reason to stop the train no reason no reason no reason dont quite understand this place or whether youre alive or just sent here to trick me and hurt me like the devils you are but here i am some anomaly in time space fuck space so i will absorb as such fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you no reason to ever stop or say i'm bored you fucking bored ass motherfucker, bored bored bored bored why be bored when you can be anything fuckin else, make yourself unbored do not understand yourself just be a walking dickhead fuckin suck it up like a leach one day you'll be dead if you're like me, maybe not, maybe i'll be bored in hell, maybe you'll be there and we will ride taxis in the night you fuckin girls purse

when i was a kid i had a bunch of ol dumbfuck friends and we'd entertain ourselves by walking around the forest looking for ways to hurt ourselves, i always won would jump off the cliffs and slam my testicles straight down onto the logs, would jump right down a hill the size of manhattan and slam my face into the dirt, who were you? some alien named dave? i don't know why you stay in your radio tower but if you don't come down i'm gonna climb the little shit and give you 50 good whacks with a wooden slab you ol devils blouse, open your ass and your dick will follow the ol devils juice, the ol peanut brain, get the blood flowing straight down the river into paradise you ol fuckin shit
>>
I've been this way for 10 years. I'm seriously considering ending it all.
>>
>>35667394
I play videogames, masturbate and watch movies/series like 18-20 hours a day and sleep something like 4-6 hours. Been doing this for about 2 years. Just have so much to do...
>>
>>35667884
why dont you just go outside nigga just like open the door lol
>>
>>35667733
when is it that going to happen for us though? mental illness is holding me back from becoming the true modern renaissance man that i want to be, i cant fucking do anything. i cant even be like the classic romantic "tortured/mad" artist types, all I seem to be able to do is stare at a fucking wall all day, and of course, browse r9k
>>
>>35668059
I blame antipsychotics. Are you on those too?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.