[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never interact with them like you really want to,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: C7YidSGVwAAQUuQ.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C7YidSGVwAAQUuQ.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>you will never interact with them like you really want to, it'll always be mundane forced shit if anything
>you will never to to parties and get shit faced and effortlessly interact and connect with people and grills
>you will never meet a college girl and have a one night stand with her hours after meeting her

Life could be so beautiful and enjoyable if only we were born with good genetics, aesthetics, and had good social experiences in your upbringing but instead we're mentally ill maladjusted ugly faggots. Fuck existence.
>>
>good genetics
>Posts the hunchback of winterfell Maise Williams
>>
File: 1488854822678.jpg (123KB, 868x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488854822678.jpg
123KB, 868x714px
I will sniff their BRAPS if its the last thing I do
>>
>>35667326
Don't know why lots of college girls dress goth-y like this. Not attractive at all but I see it a lot.
>>
>>35667326
https://youtu.be/R2erCNVZjf8

you're a fucken bitch lmfao
>>
>move to new city
>friend tells a friend of a friend there to meet up with me
>he's been facetiming with her recently and intends to fuck her when he comes to visit me in a month
>text her
>we're both going to the same gig that weekend
>meet up there
>clings to me all night
>keeps seeking me out when I get caught up talking to anyone despite having a lot of her own friends there
>tricks me into joining her at a diner instead of just a smoke break
>ask if she's up for an afterparty
>she suggests her place then immediately calls a taxi and takes me there
>takes me straight to her bed
>cuddle
>when I try to kiss her she suddenly stops and tell me 'this isn't right, this is weird. I like your friend (which she mentioned earlier). I can't do this'
then why the fuck chase me all night long. she had me take an uber back from her place at 5am. is this just something she's supposed to say to save face, and I'm supposed to ignore?

fuck I didn't care at all about her but now I can't stop thinking about her. I'm going to call her when she gets off work tonight. going outside was a mistake.
>>
>>35667483
At least I'm not wasting my life making YouTube videos that nobody will ever watch
>>
Its like the giant pink elephant in the room that nobody talks about. Its absurdly hard for about 80% of the male population to get laid. The top 20% men on the other hand have to try NOT to get laid every day. The vast majority of women, even average looking women can doll themselves up and fuck a chad tier guy in 45 mins.

Nobody irl is talking about this. Most betas are just playing video games or at work. They don't get what is happening.
>>
>>35667688
You tell yourself this to make yourself feel better. The truth is the top 98% have no problem getting laid and you're in the bottom 2% of men. The fact that you're not getting laid is the entire human population trying to survive by breeding out the most intolerable portion of itself.
You are the bedrock of humanity and every time you repeat this stupid bullshit you're just announcing to the world that you are incapable of making another human want to be around you.
>>
>>35667688
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE THE WORLD IS AGAINST NOT BECAUSE IM A LOSER WITH NO PERSONALITY OR AMBITION

Grow up faggot
>>
>>35667688
>Its absurdly hard for about 80% of the male population to get laid.
Male adult virgins are a minority you fucking retard. Theres no more than 2% of us.
>>
File: problem.png (2KB, 409x246px) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
2KB, 409x246px
>>35667483
>dude, just magically develop Chad-tier social skills overnight! lmao
normy meme
>>
>>35667326
>Parties

Don't need to go to party's m8

I go up the pub every Friday and get shitfaced

Talk to a group of old guys up there who are 50+ about tech and science and laugh and joke

It's much easier to talk to older people especially when your really drunk
>>
File: 1489003530085.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489003530085.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>>35667969
Stop being such a poo poo head.
>>
>>35667946

What am I doing wrong then? I'm fit, I dress nice, I have a job, nothing is wrong with my face or anything, full head of hair. I have no problem talking to other men. Women above a 3/10 want nothing to do with me. Is it because I'm 5'10? Most of my co workers around my age are also struggling to get a gf. These guys make good money too. The only one that is engaged met his wife in eastern europe.
>>
>>35668177
Women have impossibly high standards these days, they've seen Chads on the internet and TV and think that's the norm.
>>
>>35668177
Not him but I basically match your description of yourself only im 6"3 and I dont get any attention from women at all, also get looked at with disgust by below average girls, every girl has just been conditioned to only want Chad
>>
>>35668197
>>35668209
This, things like social media and tinder have made it easy for whores to get a piece of Chad whilst the rest of us are left clambering for scraps.
>>
>>35668177
Well your attitude towards women seems fucked up. Maybe you're acting insane.
>>
>>35668034
muh social skillz XD

what do you do when you walk outside? fucken smile like a creep and start screeching? social skills are trash. just start talking to people you fucking retard.

>>35667640
you watched it though. lmfao you retards are so easy to bait for views
>>
my God the faggotry
yes, all kinds of really cool people spend all of their time trolling about how much "puss they slay" and how easy their lives are in a depression frogposting community
ffs everyone including me just step back for a second
>>
>>35668370
maybe it is you who is taking things too serious
>>
File: reaction glasses girl.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
reaction glasses girl.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>35668406
>ffs everyone including me just step back for a second
acknowledged.
still wouldn't care if everyone who posted in this thread was gassed
>>
>>35668340
>just start talking to people
>hey stacy do you play vidya
>no eww get away from me you creep
>>
>>35668461
Good job dumbfuck you tried hitting on a girl by asking her about a predominantly male subject.
>>
>>35667326
Read a physics textbook. Learn about the universe and how it works. It's fucking interesting. Why do you care about relationships with girls so much? You sound like an emo teenage girl. There's so much more to our existence than getting laid. People like you are short sighted retards. Haha, this board is full of pathetic idiots. INTJ master race.
>>
File: blacklivessanders.jpg (92KB, 479x461px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivessanders.jpg
92KB, 479x461px
>>35668512
why would I want to spend time with someone around whom I have to pretend to like things I don't and will never return the favor for me?
I'm not Chad, there is no profit in women for me.
fucking normies man
pic mostly unrelated
>>
>>35668521

I am INTJ too? I need sex, I need women. I need women to want me too. I need to release. I'm a virgin.
>>
>>35668521
>hurr durr reading about gravity and black holes is way better than getting your dick sucked and having fun with people and being liked
If you were master race you'd be able to pass your genes on
>>
>>35667326
Rolling for girl #2.
>>
>>35668461
dating girls who share your interests is a myth. romance isn't about having a playmate that you can also fuck. you might be able to find one but they're as romantically immature as you.
>>
>>35667326
Done all of that except have a one night stand, now I just gamble till 5am.
>>
>>35668631
REEEEEEEEEE
OUT FUCKING FAILED NORMIE
>>
>>35668624
What do you even do with a grill who doesn't share your interests?

Sounds pretty boring.
>>
>>35668568
As soon as you lose your virginity, you will be less interested in sex. I guarantee. It's like drinking alcohol. It's just an experience you want to have, but once experienced, you realize it's not that incredible. Yes, it feels very good. But, are sensory pleasures really better than the awe of intellectual novelty? No. Not in my book. We inherently get bored of sensory pleasures. That's why people buy more and more shit they don't need. It's a primordial drive. Acknowledging this is true power. The root of all evil is ignorance. Not of only objective fact, but also of the self.
>>
>>35668556
You bring up your interests after you've established a relationship or when she asks you about them.
You're not telling her what you like, you're showing her that you care about her interests. If a girl came up to you and started babbling about make up for an hour you'd want her to fuck off.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.