[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My BF says that I am /r9k/'s dream girl, but I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: c2df51b6942d5c9953d8e1f7f8196df6.jpg (159KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c2df51b6942d5c9953d8e1f7f8196df6.jpg
159KB, 1280x1024px
My BF says that I am /r9k/'s dream girl, but I'm not sure what he means...

>short, healthy weight, but chubby
>pale white skin, many freckles condenced in areas like cheeks, lips, knees, and elbows
>natural red hair and shit brown eyes
>anti-feminist, in touch with my "natural instincts" (gardening, cooking, nurturing) because fuck feminism I enjoy being feminine and submissive
>artist and musician
>dumb as a fuckin rock and sleeps all the time
>smokes weed, fucks, and cuddles
>collects stuffed animals
>shit at video games, only play support
>will give you my bacon and pepperoni because I don't eat pig

He came from here, so is he just bullshitting to make me smile or is he really one of the lucky ones here?
>>
>>35666807
>chubby
Only downside. Everything else? /r9k/'s wet dream
>>
>>35666807
You like a cute girl (male) but
>dumb as a fuckin rock

Deal breaker.
>>
please be my gf

leave contact info pls
>>
hey guys cool thread
>>
>>35666818
The chub is really only in my belly, and it isn't bad. I just refer to anything that isn't a flat tummy as "chubby"

>>35666833
I blame it on my gender
>>
>>35666807
>smokes weed
Please report to the nearest gas chamber, degenerate.
>>
Fucking right you are r9k's dream girl considering that you have a penis and not a girl at all but a dumbass roleplaying fag.

I'm not into stupid girls. I don't have the energy to always be explaining basic shit to you or get into munda e arguments because you don't understand shit.

My dream girl is a sincere and simple, outgoing girl with enough life experience to be able to match my level. Being actually intelligent isn't even necessary considering levels of intelligence varies from a field to another, but I have interacted with actual hairhead girls and they always make me feel like considering suicide.
>>
>>35666933
>I blame it on my gender

You're dumb because you're male? That pretty dumb anon.
>inb4 imma grill btw

Tits+timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>35666939

Weed is babby's first drug. It's so mundane and innofensive I, at times, wonder if we should even call it a drug.
>>
>>35666807
Stop roleplaying as a girl and seeking attention.
Post more puppers
>>
>>35666985
Fucking this. Weed is the most pedestrian drug out there, used almost exclusively by faggots who've just moved away from home and think they're been so fucking cool and edgy.
>>
>bf says I'm r9k's dream grill
>say "shut da fuck up, nigga" in my stupid coon voice
r9k's dream girl isn't fucking 3d pd.
It sure as shit isn't me, because I'm a degenerate with a boyfriend e.g. I've been used as a cum dumpster- it sure as shit isn't you for exactly the same reasons.
If you really were tradfem you wouldn't be here roastie- you just don't want what feminazis are selling, but what you want is still based in the same self-serving logic they use.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>35667017
I only keep bull dogs on my phone
>>
>>35667069
Cute bulldoggos
>>
>5'5
>skinny (not skelly, decent figure except small boobs A/B cup but they sort of suit me because I'm skinny)
>pale but use sunbeds (I know.. but I'm extremely pale, like literally ghost white, so I only tan to the point where I have a normal skin colour, not to a paki brown)
>natural long dark blonde hair, bright blue eyes master race
>natural minimal amount of make-up (bit of mascara, foundation and concealer)
>6/10, probably 7/10 on a good day
>also anti-feminist, I genuinely think it's my job to cook and clean - I'm not a great cook, I'd say I'm average, but I still cook every night and wouldn't make a man do it, also women have it way fucking easier than men do. And the wage gap isn't real
>enjoy sex (inside of a relationship, none of that one-night stand bullshit)
>hate clubbing (don't mind alcohol itself though)
>have entry-level interest in anime (english dubs, I enjoyed watamote, Welome to the NHK.. wouldn't mind watching other animes if a bf thinks that I might like it)
>entry-level interest in vidya (GTA, CoD, driving games & platformers)
>studying accounting & finance degree so will be making okay money in the future
>still no robot bf

however
>not a virgin
>HATE weed
>smoke cigarettes
>on anti-depressants & introverted so I like to spend a fair bit of time alone and I'm not clingy (this sounds great to a normie but I know robots like clingy desperate girls who text them 24/7 and need to be with them constantly)
>don't want kids, like at all, in the future
>don't stand for much shit, won't hesitate to leave your ass if you constantly do stupid shit

Any takers? Think it's only fair that I put all the bad up there aswell so you know what you're in for. 22 year old Britbong.
>>
>>35667357
>dubs
That goes in your cons, you limey slut.
>>
>>35667357
>not clingy

dropped
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.