[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like it was MUCH easier to get laid just 5-10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1459339551001.jpg (56KB, 565x848px) Image search: [Google]
1459339551001.jpg
56KB, 565x848px
Anyone else feel like it was MUCH easier to get laid just 5-10 years ago? This is a common thing mentioned on pua forums, that since the advent of the smartphone, and especially tinder, that the game is fucked now and you should just leave the anglosphere if you wanna get laid.

This is perhaps more applicable to oldfags though.
>>
>>35666533
i dont know about other countries, but sex has been on the decline in america for decades, so it has to be getting harder to get laid

>https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/americans-sex-lives-have-gone-limp-lovemaking-fell-15-since-the-90s/
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>35666533

I wouldn't be a good judge of this because I grew up in LA (large horny Mexican area) and lost my virginity at 12 to a 14 year old Mexican girl. I have fucked the same 3 Hispanic girls for a year now, none of them know about the other. All of them are FWB type situation and I fuck all 3 raw. I feel like in ways it's easier to fuck decent looking chicks but harder to fuck hot chicks unless you're Chad, which me being 5'5 am not.
>>
>>35666533
The more power women get as a gender, the harder it will get to get laid. In an amazonian matriarchal dictatorship every single men, except a select handful of Maximum Turbo-Chads are completely chaste slave workers. The Chads are being milked for sperm 24/7 to fertilize the women. Sex would be purely lesbian.

This is what feminists want. This is why women should NOT, under any circumstances, have any rights.
>>
>>35666533
>pua forums
Fucking pathetic
>>
That's why I'm going to a bootcamp soon. I will become a turbochad
>>
File: whew.jpg (80KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
80KB, 400x533px
>>35666533
>Be PUA blogger
>Pretend I can get aid all the time
>Sell thousands of ebooks to morons that believe me
>Smart phones become common; morons that bought books now can talk to each other
>They all start to notice my "advice" doesn't work
>Tell them 'it is a lot harder to get laid, now'
>They fucking believe it
>>
>>35667674
No more pathetic than this place
>>
>>35667927
>not talking to women is more pathetic than harassing them at the bus stop
>>
>>35667871
>I know literally nothing about modern PU: The Post
>>
I never got laid ever but I imagine it did get harder. Women can be very picky and still get laid with very attractive men.
>>
>>35666533

I can't imagine anyone who didn't have an easier time getting laid 5-10 years ago simply because they were 5-10 years younger.
>>
I'm 28, I have the same feeling.
>>
>>35666533
I have no idea about what PUAs think, outside of all the memes like negging and peacocking, but I can confirm as a 19 year old male in the west/ Anglosphere whatever you want to call it that it's very difficult to get laid now.
>>
>>35666533
>Anyone else feel like it was MUCH easier to get laid just 5-10 years ago?
That's because most people actually spoke to one another face-to-face at a higher frequency.

>This is a common thing mentioned on pua forums, that since the advent of the smartphone, and especially tinder, that the game is fucked now and you should just leave the anglosphere if you wanna get laid.
I've never been on a PUA forum, so I have no idea what they're saying. PUA was a way for oldfags to push themselves out of their comfort zone. Now, that's easily done through technology. Most (older) people are more apprehensive about sleeping around due to all of the "intel" they gather online (whether true or false).
>>
>>35667954
Roosh
>Talks about how he can get laid
>Read the blog posts and books carefully, he admits it takes him days of effort if he succeeds
>He goes on to admit that his tricks only really work in a handful of urban areas in America
>Boils down to 'if you go to a pickup bar and talk to enough women who are there to fuck, one of them will fuck you' a real no-shit idea
Roissy
>writes sub-literate blog posts about how awesome he is
>does nothing else
Vox Day
>manlet that talks about how tough he is
>Pretends to be married, doesn't do shit
It is the same all around
>>
>>35666533
Got any more pics of this hippy chick?
>>
Definitely true.

I used to meet all sorts of interesting girls online and dated a couple. Now by and large they're just looking for attention and orbiters.

I'm on the older half of millennials and I've got to say I still haven't quite figured out younger millennial girls. It's almost like being in a foreign country or something. They'll seem 100% interested and then suddenly ghost.
>>
>>35668159
Congrats, you named zero people who teach PU professionally.
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>35666533
I don't know, I'm fucking ten times more girls than I used to.
you guessed it, still zero
>>
File: Karnak.jpg (15KB, 358x243px) Image search: [Google]
Karnak.jpg
15KB, 358x243px
>>35668212
Name these great "professionals" O mighty pimplord who hangs out on arcanine, and I'll show you a bunch of guys that are cribbing from the first chapter of Dale Carnegie to vacuum loose change out of the paypal accounts of retarded losers.
>>
>>35666533
Since I'm sick off seeing shit like
>wasnt this easier 10 years ago?
>weren't things better 10 years ago?
>haven't things gone downhill since 10 years ago
THINK. What happened in 2007? Maybe there was a huge event that has affected quality of life in all areas for everybody.
>>
>>35666533
I don't know if it's gotten harder. Was in relationship for very long time.
But, now that I'm out, I find it hard to find someone I want to fuck. I can't tell if somehow my standards went up, or the quality just dropped a lot. I've only found like 2 girls that I even considered sticking it in.
Because of smart phones, and dating apps/sites, they've all become vile whores, and they seemingly like to show it off. Either that, or they don't realize that they're all the same, and exhibit the same tendencies, put up the same types of photos/bios.
I don't even care about getting laid anymore. I used to fuck my ex at least 3-4 times a week, often more. Now I haven't fucked since my last time with her, over a year ago. I'd rather have nothing than some disgusting, flappy, potentially disease ridden hole.
>>
>>35668296
>2007
>10 years ago
H-haha stop joking around anon
>>
>>35668159
I'm no expert but Roosh is most famous for travelling the world as an infamous sex pest and writing books about it, hardly "only works in a handful of urban areas in America"

Heartiste has been mostly political stuff for the past couple years (he's basically /r9k/ and /pol/, nothing stereotypically PUA about him).

No idea who voxday is.
>>
>>35666533
I don't follow PUA forums, but here's my 2 cents on the matter.

It is, but not because of anything women are directly doing. Rather, it has to do with larger social trends, which are more or less impersonal.

Women don't view attraction the way men do. While different men have different preferred body types and personalities, male attraction towards female is primarily objective; if a woman has qualities X, Y, and Z, he finds her attractive, and if she doesn't, he does not. Women's view of an attractive male, however, is socially grounded, not objectively grounded. A normal woman's calculation of a guy's attractiveness isn't based on body type, or height, or wealth, or whatever the latest fad is that will be out in a few months, it's based on a calculation or intuition of

>If I let him go, how long will it be before another woman latches onto him?

Above all, to a woman, an attractive man is socially visible. People know who he is, they talk about him, he's in the minds of not only the woman in question, but of her theoretical social/sexual female rivals.

Because of the rise of things like social media and smartphones and such, social circles have shrunk, and most interaction between people has gotten shorter, more casual, and more isolated. As a net result, women view the average man as less and less attractive. Nothing about him has changed, but the social dynamic has, and that, not what he looks like or what he earns or what he can do, drives everything else.
>>
>>35668314
Feels good to be living in a decade of economic recovery don't it? 1990 was 27 years ago amigo. Those kids is now oldfags.
>>
Blame the mainstreaming of social media.

An average looking girl can put up an Instagram and thousands of desperate guys will come worship her and inflate her ego. It's completely insane, like something you'd see in a Dystopian novel or a country where half the baby girls get aborted.
>>
>>35668283
Not him but RSD, Tyler and Julian are the biggest now, I think, and most of their stuff is just on youtube, they have so many hours of shit I don't know why you'd ever want to pay for more.
>>
>>35668275
>I'm on the older half of millennials and I've got to say I still haven't quite figured out younger millennial girls. It's almost like being in a foreign country or something. They'll seem 100% interested and then suddenly ghost.

Lame joke but it made me laugh
>>
>>35668275
Lame joke but it made me laugh
>>
>>35668275
Lame joke but it made me laugh 2bh
>>
Smart phones and social media ruined dating in the west, also feminism. Women just have too many options today, and they are encouraged not to settle down in their youth and get married/have kids. You can't really blame women for wanting to get fucked by chads when they have such easy access to them. Just don't feel sorry when 30 comes around and nobody takes them serious as wife material. Feminism has sold women a lie that they can fuck around in their youth and always find Mr. Perfect way later in life. Well the first half is true, you're free to be a slut if you want.
>>
File: IMG_8077.jpg (70KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8077.jpg
70KB, 600x900px
>>35668283
Yeah, what
>>35668368

said. RSD is probably the most successful PU company ever. They're now expanding into self-development. 80% of their shit is free, people buy their products for convenience and out of gratitude.
>>
>>35668368
you are saying this all based on the hypothetical scenario where is actually harder do get laid now, which is not true, stop trying to explain something that is not happening
>>
>>35668742
Meant to quote
>>35668399

Originaroo
>>
File: IMG_8324.png (414KB, 719x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8324.png
414KB, 719x626px
>>35668762
Millenials are having measurably less sex. Google it.
>>
File: tinder degeneracy.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
tinder degeneracy.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>>35668806
Plus the tinder study, tinder is massively popular, it LITERALLY proved the 80/20 rule, and vindicated the Chad meme.

Things have been sliding this way for some time, but imo, tinder is the last straw. This fucking app should have a whole chapter devoted to it in The Decline and Fall of the West 2: electric boogaloo.
>>
File: IMG_8220.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8220.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>35668892
There was an OkCupid study that proved it even before that.
>>
>>35666533
>and especially tinder,

If anything that has made it easier.
>>
>>35668892
>The Decline and Fall of the West
>No bro, you don't get it! The West is TOTALLY failing because ***I*** cannot not get laid! Look it up, it's true!
>>
>>35667954
>He acts like knowing anything about PUA at all is something to brag about or look down on others for
lmfao
>>
>>35668892
Tinder really does not work like that here in Brazil, i've got a lot of matches, banged 2 out of maybe 600 matches, chicks only like the validation.

You still need to get out and meet girls irl to get laid here.
>>
>>35669140
>strawman
>implying most robots don't want a waifu rather than to just get their dick wet
>implying I'm not in double digits

You argue like a silly bimbo with beef curtains peeping out of her swimsuit.
>>
>>35669144
I was just pointing out that the post is wildly inaccurate m8
>>
>>35668297

Back in the day most people played mostly in their league.

If you were a fat/ugly chick you could usually only fuck fat/ugly guys, all the chads where only fucking the hotties.

Now the chads are hypersexualized by the oversexualized media and will fuck anything that lets them if they're in a slump.

Now fat/ugly chicks think they are in chads league because he busted a nut in their face once or twice.

Also now there's a shit ton more fat chicks than there were 10, 20 years ago so a normal weight girl is artificially bumped up the attractiveness scale (by not being fat) which puts her within reach of a chad.

Beta losers like you fags exacerbate the situation by telling mediocre girls they're perfect and orbiting them. Boosting the self image of those uggos until they too think they deserve chad. Seriously look at the UGLY girls r9k drools over...

TL;DR: Chads gets loads of pussy, more girls think they deserve chad and won't settle. Lots of guys go thristy and make the problem worse.
>>
>>35669490
No normal male knows anything about PUA except that they're faggots who wear stupid hats and they post a lot of cringe videos. It's a complete waste of time
>>
File: IMG_8214.jpg (125KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8214.jpg
125KB, 768x1024px
>>35669547
We'll, I'm sorry that you've been misinformed to this degree. It's not too late to educate yourself.
>>
>>35669697
I've already fucked enough women and now I've settled down. Didn't need PUA to do it either.
>>
>>35669725
Well, that's good for you.
>>
>>35669140
Hypergamy destroys civilizations. And yes, that includes male hypergamy.
>>
>>35669140
I'd have probably not even been interested in getting laid if marriage was still a thing.

Unfortunately, I am no longer interested in even having a relationship, because it's not beneficial.
>>
>>35670521
>male hypergamy
how that is work?
I fuck/date some too pretty/rich girl?
>>
>>35670664
A single man having multiple partners simultaneously
>>
>>35666533

Much easier is an exageration.
It seems that the average age for first sexual experience is now 2 years older for a male in the USA than it was in the 80's, showing that for some reason it has become harder.
Maybe the dissatisfaction we see on this board is reflecting the discrepancy between expectations (based on the previous gen) and reality, kinda like my gen is triggered when an old guy says getting a job is as easy as looking the recruiter in the eye and giving him a firm handshake.

I would be hard pressed to find the source though.
>>
>>35666533
>33, wizard
>"hurr yo dawg, u ever notice, how like, -hol up, it was like, easier to get laid like, back in the day, dood?"
No, I don't feel like that.
>>
>>35668159
now analyse david bond
>>
>>35668275
lame joke but i still laughed 2bhf
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.