[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to learn to respect women as human beings? Recently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: vooo.jpg (2MB, 2245x1584px) Image search: [Google]
vooo.jpg
2MB, 2245x1584px
Is it possible to learn to respect women as human beings?
Recently I came to terms with my eternal KVness, and realised that I never looked at women as anything outside their fuckability.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x536px
>>35666497
Yes, but you're a special kind of stupid,
>>
>>35666497
PPSH. Hell of a shotgun.
>>
>>35666497
Until I meet a girl that actually has the same interests as me ill be freind her, but I haven't so I have no reason to befriend them.
>>
There's nothing to learn anon. Women aren't human.
>>
>>35666617
That .357 really packs a punch
>>
>>35666617
ikr bolt action shotguns are my favourite
>>
Partly, I have "just" friends girls, but you have to have strict boundaries and if you actually want to fuck her and just orbiting it's pathetic and not worth. I guess most of us learned from experience
>>
File: 324324324.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
324324324.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>35666497
Let me give you the perspective of a man without a working dick.
Women are people, same as men. They feel, laugh cry, have dreams,hopes, memories, happy and sad ones.
After ruling out the abstract concept of sexual attraction, you'll look at their face instead of their body. Their eyes instead of their tits.
And you'll see not a woman, but a person.
>>
File: 1488787619707.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488787619707.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>some plastic thot can get her hands on a PPSH
>I'd probably need to starve myself for a month to collect half the money needed to buy one
Fuck this gay earth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.