[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here completely alone? I cut off all contact from my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Who here completely alone? I cut off all contact from my family 3 years ago, and my friends either stopped contacting me or I did them. The only people I talk to is my co workers and a neighbor, but I'm not close with anyone anymore.
>>
Heck yeah my dude, except I play warcraft and talk to my guild mates on there, but the conversations are always superficial so it's not like I'll ever get to know them.

Being alone is just great if you're waiting for the end like me.
>>
Where all the anti-social robots at?
>>
>>35665570
>Who here completely alone?
Relatively yes.
I have you all to a certain degree.
And one single person.

Though I am surrounded by people
>>
No friends, Neet and the last time I spoke to a family member was more than a month ago.
>>
>>35665570
>job
ree

I don't believe there are people without friends tbqh.
>>
>>35666664
What if you consider no one a friend,but they consider you one?
>>
>>35667355
you haven't tried hard enough to push them all away

it's amazing how quickly you can nuke the "social circle" you spent decades establishing with a little motivation

never been comfier, desu
>>
>>35666558
Same here
Originu comment
>>
>>35665570
I plan to do it the moment I leave my parents'. I hate them and everyone else. I'll move to another place if I have to.
>>
>>35665570
You may say that I'm completely alone. The only person I've interacted with since age 15 is my dad. I'm a complete shut-in that only goes on 3AM night walks a few times a year. We almost never talk, and when we do all he talks about is the end of the world and the illuminati. No aligned interests except for we both have very in-depth dreams we like to talk to each other about on the rare occasion. Not a single word to anybody else and turned 21 recently. Never had any friends. Rest of the family ghosted us 10 years ago. Only human interaction is getting drunk and posting on r9k, but it's not really the kind of board I like posting on anymore. A bit alien here now.
>>
>tfw schizotypal personality disorder
>tfw afraid to establish close interpersonal relationships because afraid of people discovering how weird and fucked up I am
>tfw also desire the same close interpersonal relationships at the same time because fundamentally a lonely person

I talk to some people, mostly family, but it's all people I see everyday or often since I'm a NEET. Last job I had, I basically avoided people and probably got fired because of it. I used to actually try to make friends and shit but I realized awhile ago that I don't need friends to be happy.
>>
>>35665570
>the only people I talk to is my co workers and a neighbor
Fuck you normie. Why the fuck would you talk to those people over your family and how are they not youre friends?
>>
>>35667374
This
Friendships and relationships take time to build but can take only one text message or sentence said to end it all.
>>
>>35667355
This is always what I always assume people mean when they say they have no friends. I can somewhat relate, but it's attention-grabbing bullshit.
>>
>>35667538
It's all small talk and I had a shitty family that I'm glad to have cut off. So go fuck yourself you don't know shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.