[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your bf picks you up and tosses you around like a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>tfw your bf picks you up and tosses you around like a little doll and you are incapable of fighting back because he is physically superior
>>
>tfw bf is 6'5" and 240 pounds whereas I'm 5'1" and 90 pounds

feels good :^)
>>
>>35665398
>tfw 6'4
>tfw no short gf to pick up and throw and overpower
>>
>tfw too tall and too thicc (fat) for a guy to pick up and toss
>>
>>35665692
Don't call it thicc when you're just fat

Also unless you're 6'9 most guys will still be able to toss you around, at least the ones that do some sports or work out. The problem is your fat ass not your height
>>
this is the best feeling in the world op
>>
>tfw no smol bf to manhandle however i want
>tfw no smol bf to pin up against a wall and fucc
>>
>>35665852
I'm on the border between thicc and fat. I'm 6'1.
>>
>>35665996
Are you a male bot or fembot?
>>
File: IMG_4345.jpg (51KB, 744x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4345.jpg
51KB, 744x447px
>6ft lanky skellington
>I'm 100 percent sure this girl I work with could beat me up in so weak
>will never find a bf to throw me around and casually pin me down whenever he wants
>will never find a bf to lift heavy things for me
>will never have a bf to cuddle me and hold me tight
>>
File: 44.jpg (66KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
66KB, 261x255px
>tfw your bf slaps your ass and starts pounding harder
>>
>tfw when no smol bf to cuddle then fuck
>>
>>35666037
I prefer femanon.
>>
File: th (33).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th (33).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35666115
I doubt you are. It's all just a ruse to rake in yous.

Why? What is your end game>>35666045
>>
>>35666170
I love the irony of femanon. Because you can't be anonymous if people know your gender its so silly.
>>
>only a four inch difference between me and bf and it still works
>feels good

Hobbits can be loved too
>>
>>35665996
So how much do you weigh. I could pick you up maybe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.