[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have a Rx for Rittalin? I have one and I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ritalin-methylphenidate.jpg (33KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
ritalin-methylphenidate.jpg
33KB, 650x366px
Do any of you have a Rx for Rittalin?

I have one and I was wondering if it's legal to crush up my pills and snort them instead of taking them orally. Do any of you robots have any experience?

I live in the US, btw.
>>
>>35665130
Old school meds, didn't know they even still prescribed it.
>>
I used to do that. As far as I know as long as you have the prescription you can take them however you want.
>>
>>35665130

who cares? you think a police officer is sitting and watching to see that you take your prescription orally?
>>
>Legal
As far as I'm aware there's nothing illegal about how you take medications you were legally prescribed and purchased.

Though I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>35665130
Don't snort them. Your tolerance spikes dramatically. Let them dissolve under your tongue.
>>
File: 1452522635942.jpg (628KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1452522635942.jpg
628KB, 1080x1440px
>>35665167
>>35665200
I'm just afraid if someone comes into my dorm room and sees a bunch of white residue and some rolled up dollar bills that I'm not going to go to jail.
>>
>>35665130
In the UK it's illegal to take OTC medication outside of the intended method of ingestion. For example, possessing the codeine-water from a OTC is a crime.
>>
>>35665241
Oh. Well, you'll want to avoid that happening, because they'll definitely want to investigate that. You won't get CHARGED when they eventually find out it's Ritalin, but you might have a pain in the ass until then.
>>
>>35665152
I used to be on Concerta, but my dad passed away 6 months ago and I lost the insurance I had under him. So now I've got this shitty insurance plan and buying the generic Ritalin tabs are so much cheaper.
>>
>>35665130
Yeah its legal. It just I creases the risk you'll get addicted. My doctor requested I take the medication orally instead of snorting it. What is your dose?
>>
File: 1489636692441.jpg (15KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
1489636692441.jpg
15KB, 200x213px
>>35665130
Snorting isnt any better than taking orally, take on an empty stomach and or potentiate with caffeine and other stuff. Get ready to feel like killing yourself after you come down though, I take benadryl to escape it.
>>
>>35665267
Yeah, like the bottle I have says "TAKE ONLY AS DIRECTED" which is orally, 3x a day. But I'm not breaking any American laws by snorting them? I guess that's what my question comes down to.
>>
>>35665290
take 2 10mg tabs 3x a day. So 60mg a day, but I don't always take that much.
>>
>>35665130

I have a better idea Anon, due to the hydrophilic properties of a salt you should crush the pills, dissolve them in water and then put it into your anus. (That's as close as someone can get to apply it iv. ) DO IT FAGGOT AND THANK ME LATER
>>
hey anons, what is the main reason you take ritalin/concerta? im about to meet shrink this week and id love some info from you guys
>>
>>35665352
Even BETTER: Avoid getting hooked on fucking RITALIN and just drink a lot of coffee
>>
>>35665410
OP here. I met with a psychiatrist in high school for OCD and he also Rx Rittalin for me because I just told him I have trouble concentrating in school and feeling motivated. I know some anons have to take some test or something, but I was already seeing my psych for years so he just cut me a script and I've been on it since.
>>
>>35665410
Also, are you seeing a psychologist or a psychiatrist? Only someone with an MD can prescribe meds.
>>
>>35665474
Ritalin should only make OCD worse. I have OCD and it only intensifies it, how does it work for you?
>>
What is ritalin like? I just started it and it has made no difference except slight hallucinations the first day. I'm also on a starting dose of 18mg
>>
>>35665352
But anon, I'm already sticking a vodka soaked tampon up my ass.
>>
>>35665241
dude don't be such a bitch. jesus. just be stealthy about it. they are your meds, it isnt like you are snorting street meth or something.
THAT BEING SAID snorting is fucking gay imo. it gives you a dumb rush and goes away faster and you come down harder and it feels bad on the nose. it is probably loaded with binders and shit that will fuck your sinuses up. just take the damn pills normally but take 2 at once or something so you can be a rebel.
>>
>>35665532
I've been on prozac for my OCD and that has really helped me. And then about a year and a half later I went on Ritalin and I haven't seen a relapse in my OCD. (knock on wood). My biggest thing was with counting and if I touched one of my fingers I had to touch them all and shit like that. Prozac is really good for OCD.
>>
>>35665130
have fun with lung cancer and an embolic infection, ritalin and most generics contain talcum
>>
>>35665534
The biggest benefit I've had with Rittalin is that it helps my motivation. I'm naturally a very unmotivated person, so this helps me get off my ass and go to class/study/etc
>>
>>35665506
im meeting a psychiatrist; tell me OP, did it help with concentration problems? are you really more focused now?
>>
>>35665641
Yes, absolutely. I usually go to the library to study or read my texts and I get one of the private rooms to my self and I'll snort one or two Ritalin and I'll just absorb everything I read. Its really amazing.
>>
>>35665740
damn dawg, thats exactly what i need
thx for info
and be careful with your sinuses, chronic sinusitis is a bitch
>>
>>35665812
Word up. Good luck with your appointment. You from Indiana? I go to Wabash College in Crawfordsville.
>>
>>35665868
close call friend, im from Poland actually
what do you study?
>>
File: fat wojak finger.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak finger.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>35665130
>no, creating ritalin powder is not legal
>it is equivalent to drug manufacturing under the eyes of the law
>if caught you will rot in jail for the rest of your days
>>
>>35666364
Ahhh, cool. I saw the "Mike Pence" and assumed you were from Indiana. I'm studying accounting. Only for the purpose of landing a job right out of college.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.