[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get vagina envy? I'm not sure I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Does anyone else get vagina envy?

I'm not sure I want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish I could have multiple orgasms.
>>
File: IMG_0369.jpg (71KB, 700x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
71KB, 700x455px
>ywn be stuffed in every hole
>>
>>35664954
No, but I am envious of that dildo.
>>
>>35665060
is that how they make pickled asparagus?
>>
File: 1486266203772.gif (482KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486266203772.gif
482KB, 499x360px
>>35664954
>when her pussy blows the cum bubble
>>
>>35664954
what does the white stuff taste like?
>>
>>35665976
dookie
spooky
>>
>>35665060
I love asparagus.
>>
>>35664954
Yes, but remember... if you have a vagina and no refractory period, you're probably also going to have a lower sex drive and take a longer time to get aroused.
>>
Yes I think about it every day please stop askibg
>>
>>35666548
my gf constantly crawls all over me and grabs my hand and puts it on her crotch when we are just sitting there. she is horny as fuck constantly and i can make her cum 3 times in a row and she still does it. desu im kinda glad i am a guy so i can do other shit after cumming. otherwise i'd have to do even more smack than i already do to kill my sex drive and get other things done.

i would like to try it just for a little bit though desu. she's said stuff about wanting to try being a guy too. if they ever have temporary mind swap technology we are totally doing it and then banging a bunch for a while. would be pretty cash.
>>
I really like the idea of being fucked. I'm don't really find guys attractive though...
>>
>>35667027
i wish i had less of one. i think mine is partially fucked from abusing so many painkillers. it takes me fucking forever to be able to have sex again and my dick is usually halfway numb.

>>35667167
desu same. not anally tho. even though i dont find men attractive if i could experience being a chick getting fucked id love to add that to my list of shit that ive done in life. i would wanna try that even more than ket and i wanna try that pretty bad
>>
File: 1484597819730.png (52KB, 717x628px) Image search: [Google]
1484597819730.png
52KB, 717x628px
>>35664954
but i hav multipl sisygasums
>>
Refractory is caused by hormones not genital anatomy. Trannies can have multiple orgasms with their dicks if they are on hrt long enough
>>
>>35669550
I can have multiple orgasms with my dick and I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>35669570
how many and how quickly owo
>>
>>35669580
I once came twice in 5 minutes... But I only lasted like 5 seconds both times. I wish I could last longer instead.
>>
>>35667027
>Plenty of men
Weasel words.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)#cite_ref-14
>>
>>35669775
>Weasel words.
what do you mean?
>>
>>35664954
Oddly enough no. I sort of want to be a chick but don't mind being a guy either. I would more want to be a chick for clothes and looks. I don't love having a dick, but I don't think I'd want a vag.

Wow it's almost like I'm a healthy person. Good thing dysphoria isn't the only cause of depression!
>>
>>35669830
It's one of those meme words like "straw man" that autists use to make themselves look smart on the internet
>>
>>35669830
Words or statements that are intentionally ambiguous or misleading.

>>35669931
>REEE YOU CAN'T USE A SINGLE TERM OR WORD THAT YOU DIDN'T LEARN FIRST GRADE YOU AUTIST
>>
>>35669580
I can do it 3 times. I'm a premature ejaculator so the first time is really quick, the second is normal, maybe still a little faster, and the third takes a while. The problem is it just stays raging hard after I cum the first time.
>>
>>35669942
How was I being misleading, there are men who can have multiple orgasms, yet OP only mentions being jealous of women who can.
>>
>>35669975
You said "plenty of men" as if most men can, when they actually can't.
>>
>>35670000
Plenty doesn't meant most. Why are you so invested in this?
>>
>>35670032
And that's why it's a fucking weasel word, you intentionally said "plenty" so that later you can say "Oh I don't mean MOST" even though women (physically) do not have a refractory period.
>>
It takes forever for me to cum once and then after i cum i get soft.... whats wrong with me
>>
>>35670239
>whats wrong with me
you have a y chromosome
>>
>tfw you got the cumlet chromosome
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.