[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't girls expected to initiate a conversation? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3339.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3339.png
198KB, 550x535px
Why aren't girls expected to initiate a conversation? Why do guys have to approach a girl to show they're interested?
>>
Because if you're not willing to do even that then why would they want to be with you?
>that man is too scared to talk to me. he'd make a great father for my children!
>>
>>35664820
Because women are only fertile for a certain amount of time and men can father children into their old age. Women have to be the selectors when it comes to choosing a mate to ensure the best genes get passed on. Natural selection.
>>
>>35664868

most girls have enough guys approach them that there's no need to subject themselves to approaching a guy, and the vast majority of girls was a guy that's confident and assertive enough to approach them

it's ironic because the inequality between sexes that girls complain about is perpetuated by the notion that in a relationship guys are dominant, assertive providers and women are affectionate, submissive nurturers, but most women will never try to change this dynamic
>>
Women are submissive. You are also submissive which is why you will always be alone.
>>
Girls can get sex/boyfriend/friends/etc any day of the week, any hour of the day.

Few men can say the same. Especially if you're not famous/handsome/rich and are flaunting it. Even 10 inch dick guys and rich but not showing it guys have a hard time getting girls because their traits aren't obvious.
>>
It's purely biological. Gamete count ratio predetermines our behavior. But it's not like that women are incapable of initiative. What you say does happen in environments where gamete counts even out, ie where there is 1 man for 20 girls or so.

I live in ex-commie country where central planning created few cities dense in female population. Many families still have "how i met your mother" tales of father gone there and literally getting picked up by his future waifu.
>>
>>35664964
But that's not my fault.
>>
>>35665126
It's not women's fault that their biology dictates they choose mates, either.
also you seem like a softie, not in a bad way
>>
>>35664905
>Women have to be the selectors when it comes to choosing a mate to ensure the best genes get passed on
Of course, but how does that tie in to OP's question?
>>
I initiate conversations all the time. I'm talking to Chad right now.
>>
>>35665228
>not in a bad way
Every woman on earth would disagree
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.