[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got into a huge fight with my gf of 2 years. She initially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hgfd.jpg (116KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
hgfd.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
I recently got into a huge fight with my gf of 2 years. She initially told me she had only been with one other guy in her life, her first real boyfriend. She comes from a really good family and her friends didn't seem like sluts either so I believed her, she isn't the type that goes to parties and shit. Well we got into a massive argument and I was drunk and wanted to hurt her feelings so I called her a slut for losing her virginity at 16 to that guy, she then told me his dick was bigger and I got so angry I nearly hit her. We were screaming at each other and she finally admitted there was a couple more hook ups/sex than her first real bf, the real number is around 6. She said when they broke up she got really depressed and started hooking up with other guys. She said if we want to continue its best we are completely honest with each other about our lives. I lost my virginity to her btw. Not sure what to do.
>>
>>35664621
>dating a roatie

kill yourself cuckie
>>
File: laughing.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35664621
>he fell for the "not all women are sluts" meme
>>
>>35664621

she lied to you and she will do it again in the future. stay with her if you want to(you do, otherwise you would've just broken up with her), but realize that this behavior will repeat itself and don't let yourself become overly attached
>>
>gf is opening up to you and wants to continue by being honest
>you are upset and don't know what to do because she had sexual partners in the past, not even that many

kill yourself
>>
>>35664621
hahahahahahahaha better you than me, cuckboi
>>
>>35664621
Dump that whore. I beat my gf all the time btw beat her and fuck her then dump her.
>>
>>35664746
>fucked six (6) guys
>not that many

lol kill yourself
>>
>>35664746

>lied for 2 years about something she knew was important to OP
>tells the truth in the heat of an argument
>"she's opening up and you won't even give her a chance!"
>>
>>35664746
Roastie apologist detected. Get out and off yourself you whore.
>>
>>35664621
Pump and dump. Once a liar always a liar. It really won't go anywhere good from here. What do you expect? She'll magically turn into a truthful person, and never lie again? Till you're 30, married to her with kids, and catch another lie and fall into a pit of depression due to a divorce. Run lad. R U N.
>>
the question is , if she was living a lie for 2 years , you gotta ask how deep the rabbit hole goes ....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.