[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complains about not being able to get gf >mentally ill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 200x82px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 200x82px
>complains about not being able to get gf
>mentally ill and no social skills

Even if you got a gf you fucking faggot what would you even do around her? Sit there in awkward silence? Talk about your favorite anime? You're lazy and think your social skills are set in stone. Get out there and talk to people. Practice makes perfect.
>>
Exactly.
I did get a GF (now it's a LDR) and while it was good at first and the best time of my life, my personality eventually caught up and it's been a nightmare since.

>know that I'm not good enough and incapable to keep it going
>still love her
>days consist of me alternating between desperate thoughts wishing for death and thoughts about how lovely it was with her and what I'm going to lose

I mean, if you have a will to improve yourself after you have one, go for it. But otherwise don't expect that having a GF wil lfix your problems.
>>
You know how awkward and painful robots find social interaction and how normies view robots who attempt to interact. Might as well say just chop your hand off it's so easy.
>>
>>35664564
Yeah and the thing is I don't really want very much human interaction anyways, like the idea of someone trying to text me all day and shit sounds really annoying.

I can't even imagine living with someone I can't just sperg out in front of like mammy
>>
Yea I'm boring. I have no hobbies outside of anime. I dont even watch tv and I have no social media.

I've lived like this for about 10 years. If I ever did have social skills at one point they're long gone by now. I cant imagine holding a conversation for 2 minutes, let alone hours.
>>
I'm mentally ill and don't have social skills and I've had more than one gf. 20 total. So fuck off OP. I'm 26 btw.
>>
>>35664564
How would you even get a gf if you were awkwardly silent around her in the first place?

Allah 1: Normies 0
>>
>>35664564
>mobilefags: for when you want to blow niggers in the park AND shitpost
>>
>>35664723
>I've had more than one gf. 20 total
Ok so why are you here? Fuck off normie.
>>
File: pedosoftware.png (275KB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pedosoftware.png
275KB, 812x1200px
The trick is to get a gf as mentally stunted as you are and tell her about all the benefits of using free software.
>>
>>35664668
It's like taking a cold shower, it feels bad and different at first then you get used to it and it feels good
>>
>>35664793
>im so dumb that I thought the younger ages had more down syndrome at first
>>
>>35664793

Lmao, these days it doesn't really matter since you can always abort if the kid has downs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.