[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /cgl/ here, I asked why do men hate us girls who are into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1477751043443.jpg (76KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477751043443.jpg
76KB, 512x512px
hey /cgl/ here, I asked why do men hate us girls who are into nerd stuff and I was redirected to this board
>>
Baka in a cup.
>>
Leave. No girls here.
>>
>>35664101
Because you're disgusting roleplaying faggots, and the few women that actually cosplay have absolutely no real interest in "nerd stuff" beyond having hordes of beta fucktards slobbering over their b cups.
>>
File: IMG_3610.jpg (156KB, 750x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3610.jpg
156KB, 750x1002px
mostly because most cosplayers are just really cringy. There are exceptions ofc but the majority suck. Also the guys here don't like girls because r9k is mostly a circlejerk of whining about no gf and Chad.
>>
>>35664166
But everyone likes attention and people liking them, that doesn't mean you can't also legit like it. Are you you implying you're more into anime and games than me just because you can't have people following you? No wonder you robots have a reputation for being failures.
>>
Don't worry there are two sides to r9k, it's kinda like a coin.
The normies, who will reee at you,
and those people with mental issues.
>>
File: 8715219.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
8715219.png
656KB, 569x629px
>>35664231
>that doesn't mean you can't also legit like it
Never said that, dumbfuck.

The fact of the matter is that nrdy grrrrls don't legit like it.

>Are you you implying you're more into anime and games than me
You're most definitely more into anime and games, seeing as I'm not so autistic I'm pretending to be female on /r9k/
>>
I hate you regardless of whether you like nerd shit or not. All women deserve the rope.
>>
We hate attention whores. You're an attention whore so you might aswell leave
>>
it is because they have seen chicks pretend to be into stuff they like and got annoyed with it. desu i would love if my gf liked nerd shit but she likes extremely normie shit which reduces what kind of nonsexual stuff we can do together by a lot.
>>
>>35664101
1. you're a guy
b. see above you dumb faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.