[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse for not joining the military? it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: 1489582558803.jpg (103KB, 709x710px) Image search: [Google]
1489582558803.jpg
103KB, 709x710px
What's your excuse for not joining the military?

it will fix you.
>>
File: changeisgood.png (192KB, 1280x549px) Image search: [Google]
changeisgood.png
192KB, 1280x549px
no it won't
I don't need desertion added to my problems
>>
>>35663870
>implying the United States would even let me in their Military.
>>
>>35663870
Why so many of these threads?

I guess disenfranchised young men have always been the primary recruiting pool of the armed forces.
>>
I did some crossdressing bondage in a park at midnight, hoping for some privacy, but police casually rolled by. Now it's YTA but they could see it if I tried to sign up. I'm DOOMED unless I get this degree rolling.
>>
>>35663910
Imporvershed young men, and yes they have. Anything beats just rotting away playing dota though.
>>
I saw a liveleak video of some afghan security soldier hit by an IED

his face was completely torn apart, his eyes gone, his nose gone but what was left of his jaw was still moving and he was squirming in bloody pain while US soldiers bandaged and injected him with morphine.

I don't want to be that guy, neither do I want to be the kind of guy who witnesses said guy daily at work.

I enjoy things like guns and shooting, but I can practice these hobbies without the bullshit of the army and real risk of war.
>>
>>35663870
>getting bullied by failed Chads and military personnel.
no thx.
>>
>>35663870
>it will fix you

pure bullshit, if you are a broken mess of a person, you will fail to even get into the military
>>
>>35663870

no quiero matar gente
>>
>>35663870
Diagnosed autism and flat feet
>>
File: 1488201198661.jpg (707KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488201198661.jpg
707KB, 1520x1080px
im too mentally ill and i cant handle conflict and strict environments
>>
I've broken a bone before, I've had surgery before, I've gotten arrested before, I've been depressed before, the modern US military has very very high standards actually they generally only accept young men with clean backgrounds and perfect health of which I have neither.

There are so many applicants they can afford to be very picky.
>>
why would I want to risk my life for a government?
>>
I was ran over by a car and it fucked my back up. I've always wanted to go Into the service as my family served for as long as I can remember(mom and dad in the navy, grandparents in army and marine, uncles in marines and army rangers, etc. before they could enlist or serve as soldiers the women were nurses or intel) and my dad is a recruiter for the navy. I still want to go in but this back thing sucks. Is there anyway I can still join? Like as an officer?
>>
>>35663870
Like I said, I tried to join the US marines but they didn't let me since I was a child combatant in a foreign military.
>>
>>35663870
i did serve for 1 year (conscription) and it made me a man for some time...
but it's been years and now i am a manchild
>>
I live in Eastern Europe, we don't really have much of an army and it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>35663870
I take a daily prescription for hypersomnia, they won't give me a wavier.
>>
>>35663870
It was my first career choice but I'm disabled so I'm not allowed in.
It's not a disability that could be worked around either, I'm schizophrenic.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (43KB, 444x522px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
43KB, 444x522px
>he goes to the army to die for nothing
>meanwhile chads stays at home and fucks all
>>
I am, I just enlisted with a ranger contract. With my luck I'm probably gonna get all the way through only to hang myself/break my neck with the static line in jump.
>>
>>35663870
They don't take one legged folks
>>
>>35664235
Are you saying we should turn our aggression towards chads? Like fucking their shits up with baseball bats, shooting them in the kneecaps and all that?
>>
>>35663910

Believe it or not, 4chan is a target or marketing campaigns by everyone, now, including the US Army.

I don't understand it either but I guess 4chan is mainstream enough.

We are living in weird times.
>>
>>35663870
im too lazy and autistic to even bother applying
>>
>>35663870
Why would o submit my self to degradation and humiliation, only to lay my life down for some kikes war 30000 milles into nowhere?
>>
I'm barred because of my epilepsy
>>
Partially blind and heart issues.
>>
Is it a coincidence that these threads starting appearing when Trump got his seat of power.

What the fuck is he planning?

>inb4 he secretly creates an entire battalion of Trump fags discretely selected from T_D and /pol/
>>
>>35663921
Please elaborate this has greentext potential
>>
>>35664274

Yes we have been saying that a long time ago?

Don't you casually run over Chad on your way to work? What the heck are you even doing here?
>>
>>35663921

We need details, lol.
>>
I'm asthmatic

Originalfdasfdasdf
>>
>>35664367
He's planning a coup.
>>
>>35664419
I am too, but I'm also horribly depressed and too anxious to get my licence.

I still think the military is a good call but I don't think I'm suited for the intensive physical labor. When I started working for the first time I was barely 180, after I think three months I dropped to about 140. I can't pack on any weight and I tried starting a workout regiment for myself recently and now I'm just fatigued all day at work and home. Life is a fun rollercoaster.
>>
>>35664420
He wants to lift the personnel cap on Astan and Syria which are 5,000 and 500 respectively. Probably going to try to secure the Syrian border and eventually push into Iraq again.
>>
>Tfw Syria will never have the Golan heights
>>
>>35664589
I hope he sets up safe zones so all the rapefugees stay in their side of the fucking planet.
>>
Just got put on medical leave from army basic training.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>35663870
No it definitely will not. I had severe depression and thought the army would help me. 2 years later and it hasn't really gone anywhere, if anything it's just suppressed which can't be healthy.

t. Army airborne
>>
Conscripts' suicide wave tho.
>>
File: .IMG_20170211_094740.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
.IMG_20170211_094740.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>35664831
>Conscripts' suicide wave tho.
Sign me up please!
>>
>>35663870
British army officer here.

Airborne

Anyone want to ask anything?
>>
File: evilhijak.png (8KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
evilhijak.png
8KB, 217x225px
>>35663870
>he fell for the military meme
yes, yes. be my pawn and die
>>
>>35663870
Im currently in the Army and it wont fix you. It made me want to be a trap and start cross dressing. All I do is play vidya
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 374x378px
>>35663870
I'm a 5'1 female.

>but femanon, there are short girls in the mil-

YEAH BUT THOSE ARE THE STOCKY ONES. I'm only 106lbs and can fit into children's size jeans. I would know...I buy large children's shorts because they're an appropriate length.
>>
>>35664981
Don't worry, if you're any gender 5'1 you're screwed. Manlets and femlets are a joke in the military
>>
File: HK416.jpg (490KB, 1009x768px) Image search: [Google]
HK416.jpg
490KB, 1009x768px
Being in the army sucks, and the only reason I'd get into it would be to acquire some sort of automatic weapon and then sneak out as quickly as possible with it and kill the most people I could find.
>>
>>35663870
but that would be a waste of good c-papers
>>
>>35664869

yeah when are you gonna quit being a pathetic walt on r9k
>>
>>35665008
A lot of sof are manlets, the guy who shot Bin Laden was 5'4. I'm 6' exactly in boots and the tallest ranger I've ever met was barely up to my eyebrows too.
>>
>>35663870
it didn't fix me it made me hate the world more. and gave me the knowledge to use weapons and such so now I'm even more dangerous to normies.
>>
>>35663870
Well i still want to meet girls and don't want to become gay.
>>
>>35663870
Diabetes ruined my life, or at least was the last nail in the coffin.
>>
File: 0877919.jpg (432KB, 2100x1397px) Image search: [Google]
0877919.jpg
432KB, 2100x1397px
>>35663870
I'm a US submariner.

Being in the military doesn't really fix you, it could make things much worse.

In submarines, for example, people try to kill themselves all of the time.
https://www.navytimes.com/articles/submarine-sailor-dies-on-watch-in-port-in-suspected-suicide

If you can't deal with basic problems in life outside of the military, joining won't change that.
>>
>>35663870
I joined to pay off my student loans and establish a future for my wife and I.
>>
I tried but they wouldn't have me.
>>
>>35665124
kek I really fucking doubt that. What unit were you?
>>
>>35665012
WTF That would be hilariously absurd.
>sperg gets into boot camp
>behaves and acts properly until given a rifle for training
>snaps and runs for the fence to kill civilians while the drill instructor screams and others panic

I wish I could see hos face.
>>
I tried. I have Asperger's so I couldn't get in.
>>
>>35665198
Is it just like the anime Blue Sub 6? SeaLab2021, or at least Down Periscope?
>>
>>35665012
You'd be shot dead, or knocked the fuck out, by range control before you'd be able to even switch the selector switch from safe to semi.
>>
>>35665210
Also let me follow up. Many people would like to do many things in life, but can't for one reason or another. Many would like to go to work, to pay bills, to join the military. Most GET to have a job, GET to pay bills, GET to start a family. Many GET to take certain opportunities. Eliminate self- pity from your life and you'll see emotional growth.
>>
>>35663870
>Active pacifist
>Too smart to enlist
>Don't support my fucked up, twisted, corrupted to the core, government.
>I don't want my soul and humanity destroyed in bootcamp.
>>
Veteran here.
OP is full of shit, probably a paid recruiter
>>
>>35663870
I'll probably never actually see combat. I'd sign up this instant if I new I'd see some action and use that to launch myself in to a more lucrative career, secret forces or security.
USA has the CIA which hires military for more secret operations, but the UK doesn't have anything like that. You just whatever and then retire with shitty pay living a shithole because the UK is a shit country.
>>
>>35665301
Down Periscope, except no women.
>>
>>35665338

>revealing your as a pacifist on the internet when Trump is in power

Do you want to get sent to the gulag or something?
>>
File: whoisjewingwho.jpg (45KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
whoisjewingwho.jpg
45KB, 201x199px
>>35664109
>my dad is a recruiter
>asking /r9k/ for advice about enlistment
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>35664764

Haha, you wish Yurofag.

First of all Trump has disdain for anything vaguely European. Secondly he gets a huge popularity boost every time a happening happens in Yurope so the more rapefugees you get the better for him.
>>
File: awoosarepeace.jpg (480KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
awoosarepeace.jpg
480KB, 900x891px
>>35664274
BETA UPRISING WHEN
THE SPICE WILL FLOW
>>
>>35664869
Tfw there's legs in this thread
>>
>>35665311
The range control that has no weapons? Okay...
>>
>>35664937
I was going to make some stupid LARP post but I'm just going to be direct instead.

Isn't the Army faggotry-friendly now? Try fucking a failed chad queer from your company and either embrace it or get it out of your system.
>>
>>35665422

Both of my grandfathers were drafted during WWII and we're both active pacifists. My mom's father was a contractor in the real world and good with his hands so they assigned him to tank maintenance. My dad's father was a chemical engineer and was assigned to be a medical officer.

And that was back in WWII. These days there are so many cuck jobs in the military. I see faggots coming home from tour bragging about how great it is to be a marine! "Oh really? What was your job?" "I was in comms." "Oh! So you mean you're a bitch faggots that never saw active duty and stared at a screen all day? Tell me again how that makes you better than the rest of us?"
>>
File: ahahahahafaggot.jpg (40KB, 363x457px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahafaggot.jpg
40KB, 363x457px
>>35665088
>says the hat
>>
I hate to say it but I really hope we have another 9/11-tier happening soon so we can just green light a full invasion. It fucking sucks knowing I missed all of the good fighting in 02-07.
>>
>>35664063
You're not alone, fellow illbot.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.