[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest Ways to kill oneself if guns are not available and don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0297.png (782KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.png
782KB, 750x1334px
Easiest Ways to kill oneself if guns are not available and don't know how to tie a noose? I've had enough I don't want to wake up tomorrow what's an easy way to die. I'm scared of pain btw
>>
>>35663818
Google how to tie a noose idiot. No wonder you're killing yourself
>>
>>35663818
If you're absolutely sure you want to do it...

Research exit bags. Most painless method if a gun is not available, might not be the easiest, but you won't feel a thing

This is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, remember that.
>>
>>35663853

this, if you wanted to kill yourself and had access to rope you would literally just google it. stop being dramatic
>>
>>35663818
Sit in your car with the muffler plugged up and the windows rolled up

Actually, I'm not so sure that works with newer cars

Worth a shot I guess. You'll just pass out and never wake up
>>
>>35663818
You want a sure fire way? Jump off a ridiculously high building. 12 stories or something. Instant, painless, and guaranteed, but also one of the most psychologically terrifying ways to go. The instant you leave the ledge you're going to realize you've made a terrible mistake, but it will be too late to stop it.
>>
>>35663818
find a railway and wait for some trains
>>
>>35663918
Actually most people that jump off of buildings have a heart attack once they jump because they either realized they didn't wanna die or are scared shitless
>>
>>35663818
>the day i hired a hitman on myself
>>
Borrow one of my kitchen knives. Proper Japanese steel - sharp doesn't even begin to describe them, and you wouldn't feel a thing.
>>
>>35664661
Yeah any time you're stabbing or cutting you're gonna feel it unless you stab someone between a vertebrae which would sever the cns and kill someone instantly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.