[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls care so much about acid attacks? LOOKS DONT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: JUtUjiv.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JUtUjiv.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
why do girls care so much about acid attacks?

LOOKS DONT MATTER

BE YOURSELF
>>
I think I would care more about the pain casused then the beauty lost.

i have scars but they make me pretty c;
>>
>>35663255
Because it's free publicity "Wah I'm a hideous cow now give me attention!!"
>>
>>35663255
>excruciating pain immediate and life long
>multiple surgeries
>mental trauma
>losing your eyesight
>being feared and horrifying to most people
>needing daily assistance
>your family suffering stress and emotional pain
>>
it's better to have been pretty and lost than never to have been pretty at all
>>
>>35663350
get over yourself robot, you'll find success
>>
>>35663255
Can you not see the difference between not being some Adonis and having your face melted off by acid?

I can no longer tell if /r9k/ is the shitpost capital of 4chainz or if you people really are this far gone.
>>
>>35663425
what's the difference between having an ugly face because of acid and having an ugly face because of genetics?

actually if you get acid attacked you can still make beautiful healthy children
>>
>>35663471
Because there's no way in hell you look as bad as OP's pic. Literally no way.
>>
File: melissa-29-2004.jpg (71KB, 261x332px) Image search: [Google]
melissa-29-2004.jpg
71KB, 261x332px
>>35663519
wow, that's a pretty normie thing to think and say

pic related is a woman who got her face and head run over by a truck and she still was later approached by a wealthy man who dated and married her
>>
>>35663255
I am surprised that nobody has thrown acid on me yet. I assume it's fairly common because I have seen women walking down the street with melted faces.
>>
File: Two_face.jpg (103KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Two_face.jpg
103KB, 1024x680px
>>35663559
We're talking about acid attacks here, pick related, she looks like fucking Harvey Dent. In the OP pic I thought the blue man group was expanding. How fucking ugly do you think you are? Shit nigga, I thought these women were wearing convincing Halloween costumes.

Fucking get over yourself, you prissy little bitch.
>>
>>35663350

this is some funny shit desu
>>
File: 1322531398654.jpg (42KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1322531398654.jpg
42KB, 600x1066px
>>35663382
>just get over yourself, don't you know that there are women who will never fuck me that need support more than you?
>>
>>35663597
They go from easy mode to easy mode ng+

you see shit like "tfw no acid attack gf" on here all the time but never any women saying "I want an ugly bald boyfriend"

they're the ones who should just get over it
>>
>>35663624
This. They're still females and can get attention.

thatonedownsyndromegirl.jpg
>>
File: Hey_there_smoothskin.jpg (386KB, 2500x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Hey_there_smoothskin.jpg
386KB, 2500x1668px
>>35663624
>>35663658
>They go from easy mode to easy mode ng+

Holy shit what's wrong with you people. They've had acid thrown in their face with the purpose of disfiguring them and all you can say is "it's new game +". Fuck me what is wrong with you people? Would we be having this argument if some shitskin took a knife to some some womans face and slashed it up?

Like it or not people, women and men, get annoyed at this because it a fucking serious assault thats left someone permanently disfigured.

>b..buh muh genetics.
If your genetics are so bad you look like pic related, then humanity is probably better off with out you. I say again, get over yourselves.
>>
>>35663745
>they deserve more sympathy because their lives are better than yours

literally what you're saying right now
>>
File: 1479699522294.jpg (203KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479699522294.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
>>35663745
>what is wrong with you people it's so serious this is a serious problem

>advocates for eugenics in the next paragraph because we are "genetic trash"

Pottery.
>>
>>35663745
>Would we be having this argument if some shitskin took a knife to some some womans face and slashed it up?
Yes, because you're probably retarded and beta enough to defend women regardless of how ther precious wittle faces got fucked up.
>>b..buh muh genetics.
>If your genetics are so bad you look like pic related, then humanity is probably better off with out you.
>b..buh muh genetics.
If your luck is so bad you end up like pic related, then humanity is probably better off with out you ;)
>>
>>35663779
Look at that picture anon, really look at it. If you look anything even approching that then you probably have some serious condition that shouldn't be passed on to the next generation. Like how people who know they've got Huntington's don't always have kids. It's just being kind.

>>35663813
>Those dumb rosite whores have it coming, kek lel am I edgy enough yet?

You're a shitskin aren't you.
>>
Wow, what a beautiful tolerant and multicultural tradition! Look how passionately these REAL men feel about their women, this is feminism! coming to a no go zone near you
>>
>>35663848
it's just sense, dude

those women from afghanistan and pakistan who get acid splashed and have their noses cut off and all, they come here, they get reconstruction surgeries, they get some rich chad boyfriend and a book deal

you see guys on here every day who aren't even necessarily ugly, they're just a bit weird and they get shit on by life. They work retail jobs and have no friends and never ever get any romantic contact in their lives.

Why the fuck would you have it in your mind that we're all supposed to feel sorry for the women? Are women just more valuable? Even if that's the case in the eyes of society, it's not convincing me. I can look at this objectively.
>>
>>35663848

>Look at that picture anon, really look at it. If you look anything even approching that then you probably have some serious condition that shouldn't be passed on to the next generation.
Not what I'm arguing. I'm saying that DESPITE them being attacked w acid they still have it on easy mode simply because they are a female. That's the difference I'm arguing.
>Like how people who know they've got Huntington's don't always have kids. It's just being kind.
Mate I was pointing out the hypocrisy of you white-knighting some lady because she had acid thrown in her face while simultaneously advocating for eugenics for people with bad genetics.
>>
>>35663917
>they still have it on easy mode simply because they are a female

You really believe that don't you. Like anon here says >>35663335 there's a fuck load of downsides to being hit in the face with acid The fact I had to type that out makes me realise how much I fucking hate this board. Look again here >>35663745 do you think that any man would go near here? Sure if she had a husband before hand he'd probably stick with her. Would you fuck that? I sure as shit wouldn't.

>hypocrisy
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously for fuck sake, the whole reason for saying was to try and make you realise that you're prissy little complains about how your jawline just isn't perfect, how your chin isn't prominent enough, is fucking nothing compared to having acid thrown in your face.

>white-knighting
>Get annoyed at faggots on the internet reducing a seriously, life threatening, and debilitating crime
>"Anon why are you white-knighting"

You're just too far gone to be saved anon.
>>
>>35663624
>tfw no acid attack gf
>>
>>35664055
It doesn't matter because what
>>35663915 said still holds up. They can come here and recieve all the sympathy in the world, they can get their face fixed and life a relatively easy life. While robots, who for whatever reason live unfurfilling lives, as virgins, maybe with a retail job, with no friends. Why do I have to feel sorry for some cunt just because she had acid thrown in her face. She will live an easy, furfilling life and will get validated just because she is a female who in the eyes of society for some reason deserves admiration.
>>
>>35663255
The sad thing is this is actually true. Looking like that will not stop the constant male attention she gets, the free support and sympathy she'll receive from others in life, the ability to have sex with anyone she wants, and a beta provider of her own when she's done riding the cock carousel. You are literally better off looking like this than being an undesirable male.
>>
>>35664150
>Woe is me, my plight of being less then a 10/10 is literally worse than being a victim of an acid attack.
>Yeah so I'm not in pain constantly
>Yeah I've got still got my eye sight
>No I don't have any breathing issues
>Besides surgery will fix them up 100% you wouldn't be able to tell.

You're fucking pathetic.
>>
probably the excruciating pain, mostly
>>
>>35664240

>Woe is me, my plight of being less then a 10/10 is literally worse than being a victim of an acid attack.

Nice vamping. She will recieve all the validation in the world and even if she has no eyes she will be taken care of better than any robot. Just because she has a vagoozle.

>Yeah so I'm not in pain constantly

Pain is relative. I fell from a 25ft tree and it hurt me for 5 years.

>No I don't have any breathing issues

I actually do but I won't get a free fix for it.

So? We don't get free surgery simply for having a penis and being genetically inferior.

>You're fucking pathetic.

What an original point you make there, dear anon.
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>35663848
>w-w-w-what are you, black?
I love the smell of BTFO in the morning
>>
>>35663290
oh not this shit posting whore back again. go kys already fuck.
>>
>>35663255

>women
>vote for open borders and importing dangerous foreigners
>dangerous foreigners throw acid on them

And? This isn't karma?
>>
>>35663745
Ah Chad would still fuck that girl but she wouldn't fuck any guy here because we aren't hot enough for her.Get it now?

yes I'm srs.
>>
>>35664490
it's delightful more acid soaked faces of roastie pls.

someone burn Chads face too.
>>
>>35663335
>>being feared and horrifying to most people
>>mental trauma
>>your family suffering stress and emotional pain
I have all of these and no one has ever splashed acid at me
>>
>>35663290
I would call you a loser for tripfagging, but I've been here much longer than you and I'm still posting. So fuck it, man, whatever, 4chan died 5 years ago anyway.
>>
>>35664490
But... I never voted for these things anon. I don't want acid in my face or ragheads stealing my burger-kin culture of freedom from me or anyone else!
>>
>>35663624
>tfw no ugly bald boyfriend
>>
>>35666071
wow you sure proved me wrong, didn't you
>>
>>35663255
what is with this trend and throwing acid on people's faces? Is acid that easily obtainable? It sounds almost cartoonish but the fact that this shit happens so often in muslim households is just baffling.
>>
>>35666345
>Is acid that easily obtainable?
It's 2017, dude.
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/chemistry/chemistry-products.html?TablePage=114333318
>>
>>35663255
>Why do girls care about being attacked with acid? Its what's inside that counts right Lmao fucking hypocritical cunts

At this point I can't tell if someone is ironically pretending to be a retard, an actual retard, or pretending to be ironically pretending to be a retard for laughs while actually being a manchild nitwit.
>>
this is how i acid attack girls
when it hits i talk to them about the evolution of mankind and abstract mathematics and shit
they really hate it and don't like thinking and were begging me to throw real acid in their face instead so they didn't have to think about something other than cock anymore
>>
>>35664445
>she will be taken care of better than any robot.
Right, cuase I'm sure she wants to be handy capped for the rest of her life

>Pain is relative. I fell from a 25ft tree and it hurt me for 5 years.
And she had acid thrown at her face, she'll be in pain for the rest of her life

>I actually do but I won't get a free fix for it.
You can if you're under the Affordable health care act, oh wait, Trumps getting rid of that. Hope you didn't vote for him :^)

No amount of surgery can fix that 100%

>What an original point you make there, dear anon.

You know it's true
>>
>>35664607
You only have some of those things. Most where the cause of your poor life choices
>>
>>35666677

>Right, cuase I'm sure she wants to be handy capped for the rest of her life

Yeah I feel the same way. Funny how life turns out.

>And she had acid thrown at her face, she'll be in pain for the rest of her life

No because she will be given meds. She will experience some pain, of course, but it's all relative.

>You can if you're under the Affordable health care act, oh wait, Trumps getting rid of that. Hope you didn't vote for him :^)

>implying I'm American
>Implying I like Trump
Also you can't get free plastic surgery anywhere you idiot.

>No amount of surgery can fix that 100%

ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTION

KEK

>What an original point you make there, dear anon.

>You know it's true

It's damn true.
>>
>>35666677

Made a little mistake, the medicine part was referring to respiratory problems. My point still stands
>>
>>35666703
It's true, I chose to be ugly, you've opened my eyes Mr. Whiteknight
>>
File: amarula2.jpg (225KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
amarula2.jpg
225KB, 620x466px
>>35666840
>My point still stands
No it doesn't. Your whole point is a women lives a better life than you even when having acid thrown at her face.
The reason your life is shit is because of your poor life choices. You have some degree on how your life plays out.
>>35666853
>Oh woe is me! I'm ugly and no one will ever like me
And the yet the ugliest man on Earth has a wife and kids
>>
>>35667006

>No it doesn't. Your whole point is a women lives a better life than you even when having acid thrown at her face.
Yes, that is my point. I corrected myself because of:

>also you can't get free plastic surgery anwhere
shouldve been replaced with
>can't get lung meds for free

>The reason your life is shit is because of your poor life choices. You have some degree on how your life plays out

And so has the acid girl, maybe she should have thought about it before she got acid thrown in her face. Maybe it's because of her bad life choices

:^)
>>
>>35667006
I'm not ugly enough to be a novelty
>>
>>35667006
If the ugliest man in the world can get a wife, then so can Acid Stacy :)
>>
>>35667088
Oh? But that just makes you equals. What makes a blind deformed person have a better life than someone with asthma?
>>35667140
Then you're already one step ahead
>>
>>35667187
>Then you're already one step ahead
No.
>>
>>35667006
>Doesn't realize their picture is actually an insult from women, saying "you still have to be number 1 though"
>>
>Oh? But that makes you equals

Of course we have agency of our own lives you moron.That doesn't mean we're all equals or we have equal opportunities. God damn it man.

>What makes a blind deformed person have a better life than someone with asthma?

The blind deformed girl in question won't die alone and everyone will care about her and if you criticise her in any way you will be shunned. Just because she has a vagina. Some chad will pick her up and if not there'll be some beta provider for her.
>>
>>35667187
Depends, was the blind person born female and the asmatic male? Because that's been the arguments from the start, don't go off track now.
>>
>>35667187
>>35667275

Fucking Ulan Bator
>>
>>35667275
>That doesn't mean we're all equals or we have equal opportunities.
I didn't mean that in the sense you where literally an equal to the person in question, numbnuts. Just that you have a better life than someone because of their more severe circumstance.

>The blind deformed girl in question won't die alone and everyone will care about her
Wow you robots really do feel sad
If you think finding someone you love and having them love you back is what will make you happy, then I I hope you find that special someone anon
>>
>>35667427
>Wow you robots really do feel sad
You thought this shit was all a joke?

Please, please, get the fuck out.
>>
>I didn't mean that in the sense you where literally an equal to the person in question, numbnut.

But that just makes you equals

But that just makes you equals

Don't post shit you don't mean.

>just that you have a better life than someone because of their more severe circumstance

I disagree because she will be loved.
>>The blind deformed girl in question won't die alone and everyone will care about her
>Wow you robots really do feel sad
>If you think finding someone you love and having them love you back is what will make you happy, then I I hope you find that special someone anon

Me too, anon.
>>
>>35667427
>>35667534

I need some fucking sleep, 2nd time this shit has happened.
>>
>>35667513
Fuck off, this boards a joke.
>>35667534
I should've used better words my apologies
>>
>>35667611
No problem, we all fuck up. I still disagree with you but at least we got somewhere today. Maybe.
>>
File: doctor laptop_0.jpg (138KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
doctor laptop_0.jpg
138KB, 500x399px
>>35666677
>she'll be in pain for the rest of her life
You're retarded and don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>35664138
Wow look at that, it's an original comment!
>>
What is this cancer thread.
>>
>>35663745

>Does a typical holier than thou post
>Checks filename

heh
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.