[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life really turns around when you stop chasing Stacy and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 109181634.jpg (112KB, 832x830px) Image search: [Google]
109181634.jpg
112KB, 832x830px
Life really turns around when you stop chasing Stacy and just go for that average or ugly girl with the cute and bubbly personality. She's within your reach, Stacy will only pretend to care about you. Ugly girls will go the extra mile to make sure you're always happy and content.
>>
>>35662649
They're only making sure you're happy and content because they're ugly and afraid of leaving them. They're the same as Stacy minus the looks (aka worse). What now, faggot?
>>
File: 191374278.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
191374278.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
>>35662730
Why are you trying to be such a downer, anon? It's not about insecurity, it's love! Homely girls just aren't overstimulated like hot girls are. They enjoy the experience of romance without the need to be impressed every odd second
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (115KB, 620x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
115KB, 620x909px
>>35662730
Ahh yes, but it's fear that keeps people in line. Entire nations and regimes were built on this exact principle. It's quite a glorious thing, really.
>>
My standards are so low at this point that the girl in op pic may as well be a 9/10.

I never understood the "robots only want stacy" argument. I would date a downie if I ever got the chance
>>
Heads up idiot. That girl is qt af. That's basically a Stacy, if not better. Because she looks like she isn't a vapid whore. I'd do anything for a qt gf like that. I have half a mind to dox this normie and show his gf he thinks she is average. But that's an empty threat I don't know how to do that shit. Nice catch, faggot.
>>
>>35662649
>average
That girl is cute as fuck and I'd get rejected by her instanty.
>>
>>35662649
No they're not. Nobody wants me. I get ignored by everyone and if I do get a girl's contact I always fuck it up or get ghosted.
>>
He could do better than that. She's fine for a practice gf I guess.
>>
>>35662649
Kys, the only reason she's not a Stacey is literally because of the ponytail and glasses. She's literally the girl from not another teen movie. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLH_5ErxqY
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1526x2616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1526x2616px
>>35662649
>numale tumblr faggot couple
massive cringe
>>
>>35662649
The average hole(all women) is a stupid creature that only wishes for Chad. I believe that is best for society that they put into breeding chambers, where they are permanently locked down. Of course to make it somewhat fair and as a reward for not completely destroying society they will be given Virtual Reality, which simulates the boring life of cleaning and cooking for a Chad which they chose this is the life all of the idiots choose in real life so what's the difference. Eventually mankind will be eons ahead in tech with no female hinderance and no memory of the woman.

Also even ugly women only go for Chad and won't talk to me because I am admittedly a 5'11 manlet.
>>
>>35662787
Wrong.
Like all women they will leave you the moment they find someone better who they think they can sway.

Loyalty is something women lack. The "i can do better" mentality. A man will stay in love with a women more often than the other way around. Because a man recognises how rare it is to find someone who sticks with you for YOU and not some abstract quality you bring to the table to entertainment her. (Money, success, friends, ect)
A man can be satisfied in a cabin in the forest with his love. Women need a bunch of other superficial things. Fuck the idea that women are even close to men with how they veiw a relationship.
>>
>>35663131
>5'11 manlet.
This meme has to die. That height is fine you're just ugly and unlikable.
>>
>>35663159
No, women can tell that I am inch shorter than the required heights
>>
>>35663159

This is true to a degree.
If you are a short male, you automatically have it much harder.
That being said, im 5'10 and was able to get a girl to be intimate with me. She ended up dumping me for a med student/ male dancer in her school.
>>
>>35663197
6ft is still manlet status

anything under 6'2 is little brother tier
>>
>>35663197
They wouldn't give you any attention even if you were 6'2
>>
>>35663197
It might be that you're just unlikeable. Not surprising, I doubt you'd charm many women with that attitude. They tend to sense the kind that would have them locked away in birthing chambers.
>>
>>35663197
>>35663206
My dad has 9 women by 3 different women and he's 5'2. Real chads can overcome any height.
>>
>>35663233
>9 kids
ffs
>>
>>35663233
piggo, piggy, and cow?
>>
>>35662649
Not even fucking true. I met a girl like that on tinder actually very similar to the one in OP and spent a wonderful evening with her. We liked the same shit and generally clicked. She seemed to think I won't message her the next day but I promised I would. When we were saying our goodbyes she told me to let her know if I arrived home safely. When I did, I texted her and asked her to let me know if she did as well. I got no response for days, then I decided to just ask her if she's fine but got a response after few fucking hours, to which I texted her something and got no response to this day.
>>
>>35663254
None of them are remotely fat. Hard to judge looks wise since they're in their 50's and one of them is my mother.
>>
ITT: OP watched too many 80's movies

Hot women tend to be big sweethearts

Average women are arrogant cunts because they know they're not hot yet armies of betas and omegas chase them because they look "attainable" I.E. low value men calling them low value

Ugly women are just bitter
>>
>>35662649
Ugly girls are bigger chad fuckers than you think, OP.
>>
>>35663262
>met a girl
>on tinder

I suppose it's all green flags after that, huh
>>
>>35663281
Honestly, you're not right either. There's no correlation between ugliness/attractiveness and being nice. I know many girls who are legit hot and are nice, but also know girls who are ugly and nice as well. The ugly girls usually tend to have a major stick up their ass so if you ever joke about their looks they will fucking hate you for it, but then again, many attractive girls do as well.
>>
>>35663304
I'm not seeing your point. She's a girl, just like any other. Tinder is about as popular as kikebook these days.
>>
>>35663349
tinder is as popular as casual sex
>>
File: IMG_0720.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>35663301
Ugly women have many more sex partners on average compared to hot women

Beauty is the biggest genetic sign of health so by nature ugly women must put in more effort to attract mates in spite of their low value genetics

Chads and greater betas use ugly chicks like onaholes if they're really drunk but won't tell anyone
>>
>>35662730
No fucking shit Sherlock, that's the goddamn point
>>
>>35663049
Are we looking at the same pale, squinty, plump ginger cuck? If he did better than that, it'd be an anomaly. They're both 4-5/10.
>>
>>35663368
You'd be surprised but no. It used to be a hook up app but it no longer is, at least where I live.
>>
File: 1350989143.jpg (112KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
1350989143.jpg
112KB, 743x743px
>>35663450
women aren't all attracted to male models anon

actually you might be surpruised to find that most just want a MAN who is funny and friendly
>>
>>35663501
They say that but they mean Chad you do know
>>
>>35663501
>>35662787
>>35662649
Anon, this girl is pretty damn attractive actually.
>>
>>35663501
>the girl found herself a tall bear bf
Yeah... well...
>>
>ugly girls have too high standards to date me
Wew, great advice OP :^)
>>
>>35662649
ugly women like to see beautiful women die, do you really think that i would want to be with those sick fucks?
>>
>>35663718
CITATIONS NEEDED

heh yeah right
>>
>>35662649
>ugly girls don't want attractive guys
When will this meme end? All girls want Chad and ugly girls won't simply settle for an ugly beta because they'd rather stay alone until the end of their days.
>>
>>35663748
ugly women are jelly, also normies are fucking psychos. why do you think all those slasher flicks, police series and all that goreshit you can find in movies and vidya is so popular? it's because normies love to see those beautiful women die, they have their own reasons but if you like to see beautiful women die you are a fucking pathetic normie pleb
>>
File: cute.jpg (235KB, 1080x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
235KB, 1080x1500px
>>35662649
Life really turns around when you stop chasing disgusting 3D harpies and realize the glory of 2D like a true patrician.
>>
>>35663718

And we want Chad to die

Its only natural for you want to see your competition fail. Its only a problem if you actually start to do it in real life
>>
>>35663349
Any girl that uses tinder is a worthless whore in my eyes.
>>
File: 1489867722002.jpg (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
1489867722002.jpg
2KB, 48x48px
>>35662730
>an ugly girl is nice to you because they don't want you to leave them

wow, you don't fucking say

that's the advantage of dating an ugly girl, you retard. unlike stacies, they will stay loyal to you because them finding another boyfriend will be unlikely
>>
How is that girl ugly? I mean, she's not a 10/10, but she's certainly above average.
>>
>>35663802
Snuff is the ultimate fetish. Kys. while getting fucked on cam
>>
File: IMG_1027.jpg (44KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.jpg
44KB, 300x223px
>>35663802
More likely you're sorta dark and gothic like Poe.
>>
>>35664124
>she's certainly above average.
really? I'm not seeing it...
>>
>>35662649
no, fuck you and those boring af girls

all women are whores who can't comprehend things like loyalty or companionship, but some are pretty to look, feel, and touch

And I'm choosing them
>>
That girl isn't ugly you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Plus I always date ugly girls I don't want to avoid being a lonely virgin

I want Stacey and Jailbait NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOWWWW
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.