[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see how bad your childhood was, /r9k/ >dad made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1474226263542.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1474226263542.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
Let's see how bad your childhood was, /r9k/

>dad made $1500 a week but blew it all on cocaine
>started doing this right before i was even born, according to my mother, my father was absolutely amazing and had such confidence and drive, got whatever he wanted, and was loved by all
>he used to steal my birthday money to go out at 2am to buy "cigarettes"
>one time he left me in the car outside of the drug house he bought his cocaine from
>see dad walking around naked high out of his fucking mind every night because he did cocaine in the bathroom
>grandparents didnt want anything to do with us as kids, always took my cousins and their parents to disney world, etc. etc.
>grandparents paid for my cousins tuition and brand new car
>i got a birthday card saying "well give you $500 towards your first used car."
>used car was underlined
>family too poor to rent from blockbuster, even for a few nights
>ate cheese slices for dinner multiple times
>had the same glasses for 6 years, only reason i got them at all was because of my grandfather
>only reason i had clothes, food, or a fucking house was because of my grandfather
>dad used to steal money from my grandfather to buy cocaine.

I'm sure there are worse stories out there. The only good thing to come of this is that my mother kept me away from all of that shit for so long and raised me to be somewhat functional.
>>
>dad would rape and murder me everyday
>mom would watch and record so the videos could be sold for income
>sister would cry and beg them to rape and murder her next, but they never would
>sister killed herself and blamed it on me in the her suicide note because i was always the favorite
>overcome by grief, my mom also killed herself
>father started raping and murdering me more frequently to deal with the emotional trauma
>sometimes he would tell me he wishes i died and not his wife and daughter
>begin going to councilor to deal with family deaths
>tell the councilor about the constant rape and murders
>concilor tells me i shouldn't dress like such a slut if i didn't want it to happen
>>
My mother bought me an Atari Jaguar.
>>
>>35662636
kek my grandparents still made me buy their old ass car for 500, it went to shit and I still haven't gotten a car since.
Meanwhile my dad bought my 16 year old sister her own car and pays for the insurance and gas on it. Then when my other sister got her license he got himself a new car and gave her his "old" 2012 passat
>>
>no mother, Idk who she is
>father has his own family and he is a politician so I could never even sue him for a childware
>spend chidlhood living on a orpahange
>all I did was devour movies, music and books
>always alone and friendless, not even bullied just ignored
>I often wished I was the bullied kid, he was more loved than me
>turn 15 and they kick me out from the orphanage cause other kids needed my room
>the court obligate an aunt I never knew to take care of me
>most disfunctional family I ever knew
>I started highschool and finish it at 20 (I never went before)
>one of them is a pedophile
>I don't complan or say anything cause I don't want to be homeless
>get a job as a tollboth guard, night time job from 10pm to 5am
>spend the day writting scrypts, songs, stories , books and drawning
>I might be excellent at it, I know im above average
>no money for college
>trapped on this hostile house
>I wish I could live on the tollboth all day long

sorry I included my adulthood too but I still feel like a child, im not independent at all and dull as a kid
>>
>>35662690
Be my gf with a rape fetish
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>35662636
my dad was also a cocaine addict, why are people like this allowed to breed?

Why aren't they dragged outside and publicly executed when they try to encroach on this simple idea?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.