[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat >try to exercise to lose weight >doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1412629881184.jpg (99KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1412629881184.jpg
99KB, 983x758px
>be fat
>try to exercise to lose weight
>doesn't work
>people say it's because exercise is useless and you should instead eat less
>eat less
>doesn't work
>people say it's because you're in starvation mode and instead of eating less to do X diet
>do X diet
>doesn't work
>people say it's because it's a meme diet and you should instead just count calories
>count calories
>doesn't work
>people say it's just a myth and eating the wrong calories won't make you lose

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TOY WITH ME LIKE THIS?? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING ADMIT WEIGHT LOSS IS A FUCKING LIE!!!!!!!
>>
No it isn't. You're just retarded.
>>
tell African children you can't lose weight
>>
>>35661895

>hey try this to lose weight
>lol don't try this try that
>repeat 5000 times
>lol why aren't you losing weight? I guess you're just too retarded.

and people wonder why I joined the fat acceptance club at school.
>>
Starvation mod doesn't go into effect unless you're ACTUALLY STARVING.

Not just hungry, but you have had to have not eaten for several days. Fucking sick of people not understanding this.

Diet AND Exercise you moron.

and see a doctor if you're doing both and it's still not working.
>>
>>35661839
get 2-4 DNP and don't drink, do this for a few months and i promise you'll lose weight

get it from some place like alpha bay
>>
>>35661919
I bet you didn't stick through with even one method for more than a month.
>>
>>35661839
>eat enough of the right foods
>dont starve yourself
>cut out sugar, alcohol and reduce carbs (bread, pasta, rice, etc) over time
>exercise every day
>dont count calories, just eat healthy and eat slowly during meals
Its not hard, but you need to be patient. Significant losses wont come for a month or two, and even then you gotta stick with it

If this is a real situation, follow my instructions. Rooting for ya, kid
>>
>>35661839
Did you at least try the meme exercises?
>>
Hey man, it's a process. I know you can do it. Think about diet, as not dieting... but rather as permanent life changes.After all, diet really only means the food that you eat, not actually limiting your calories.

Don't starve. Buy your own meat/chicken/fish, get some veggies, even rice.

Eat cereal for breakfast if you want, don't overdo it, make some eggs, yogurt, and even skim milk. Fruit like bananas, oranges. Stuff with vitamins you know?

Go walking outside at the very least for 30-45 minutes, for 3-5 times a week, and give yourself one day out of the week to eat like a fatass.

Keep it up over a month, and see what progress you've made.

You have to remember that changes like these take months, not days. It's about patience and preserverence.
>>
>>35661839
It's not a lie friendo.
I used to be just under 300lb, I was able to get down to 180 within a couple months. It's very hard, and takes a lot of dedication.
What you need to do
>keep exercising, mostly cardio for the first month or two.
>don't just run for 5 minutes until you get tired. Hit the olypical, and walk as much as possible. It helps if you can be active for no less than 30 minutes, at least 3 times a day
>stop drinking soda, ESPECIALLY if you feel for the "diet" meme. The aspritame fucking ruins your body, in more way that one.
>drink fuck tons of water, at least a gallon a day
>eat real food. Nothing that comes from the freezer section. The quality of the food can make a bigger difference than the type.
>stay away from starches and carbs as best you can.
>when you start shedding pounds, start lifting and doing things to tighten up the excess skin that will be left over.
That's basically what I did, and I lost almost 100lb in less than a year. But I went fucking hard. I was at the gym/out walking every day. And didn't stop when it got uncomfortable.
It isn't easy, but it does get a lot easier after not too long. but you gotta be dedicated, anon. Or it will never happen.
>>
>>35661839
>Don't eat junk food
>Avoid added salt/sugar
>Eat more vegetables and less meat (you can still eat meat fyi)
>Drink water and no juice/soda
>Make time where you can move around uninterrupted for at least 30min-1hr a day
>stick to this for.....ever

There you go
>>
>>35661996
Literally this.
Weight loss isn't a lie, it just takes dedication, and most people give up when they don't see results in the first few weeks.
Hit the gym fellow anon, and don't eat like shit. Keep that up, and you'll see real results.
>>
File: 1487630420753.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487630420753.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>35662097
>>35662065

>eat vegetables
>drink water
>do cardio

I'm not a fucking woman
>>
>>35662137
yes but you're something worse, fatty.
>>
>try weight loss method for maybe a month at the most
>be surprised when it doesn't work

Any time someone says they tried counting calories and it didn't work it's all but guaranteed they either underestimated the amount they were eating, or got tired of it and stopped trying after a few weeks when they didn't see results. If you eat at a 500cal deficit and get at least some light exercise a few times a week for at least three months and you don't drop a single pound, then you might have a point (and should also see a doctor because something is wrong with you)
>>
>>35662137
Ok, have fun being a fat piece of shit.
Let us know how well changing literally nothing works for you.
>>
>>35662097
>>35661996
>>35661839
I just got depression and my only joy was to grind an MMO so I didn't eat properly
Lost 15 pounds
>>
>>35662157
>>35662190
I'd momentum to knock your faggot dyel asses out. Ever heard of a natural powerhouse? That would be me. I'm warning you, don't even fucking try to test me because I will knock your scrawny bitch heads off
>>
>>35661839
You have to try longer than a week
>>
>>35661839

The peoplease who tell you exercise is useless are just wrong. You need to be pushing your body while maintaining a slight deficit of calories. Reducing your grain and sugar intake will help this go even faster.
>>
>>35662137
Enjoy staying fat, and unattractive then. Won't last too long, since you're going to die of some sort of organ failure by 50.
>>
>>35661839
Eat less and do cardio daily. It's literally that simple you dumb faggot.
>>
>>35662282
Oh yes please, Daddy
>>
Its not worth it to lose weight, guys.

>be morbidly obese man let
>given up on life because i have a tiny dick, 4" hard
>decide to kill myself with food
>one day decide to give being healthy one last try
>lose over 100 pounds in 2016
>current dick size: 3.5"

Improving yourself is the worst meme after "bee urself"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.