[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What it your honest opinion of him? What is your opinion of his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: ap993134830916.jpg (74KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
ap993134830916.jpg
74KB, 760x507px
What it your honest opinion of him?
What is your opinion of his "fans"?
Do you have any sympathy for him at all?
>>
He was a lunatic but I think what he did was funny and cool because irony has destroyed my brain
>>
>>35661665
He is a legend who will always be praised and admired by true autists

Just an overall good guy, imo
>>
>>35661665
>mad at chad and stacy
>kills his loser housemates and a locked door stops his roastie rampage
Over-rated.
>>
>>35661665
Hes alright

Wouldve fucked his boiipucci
>>
>>35661813
This is what always got me. He couldn't even do his beta uprising murder fantasy right. At least Cho was efficient, even though he was nuts.
>>
>>35661665

I am one of his top fans, and have a great deal of sympathy for him. That doesn't equate to condoning his murders,

Massacre aside, he was a brilliant author, unique personality and an extremely interesting individual.
>>
File: tumblr_o5xt237BOE1rwe2y3o1_540.jpg (109KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5xt237BOE1rwe2y3o1_540.jpg
109KB, 540x540px
Eliot's pretty forgettable.

Eric and Dylan have the massive cultural impact and 90's nostalgia going for them.

Cho has a high score and I find his working class immigrant background kinda appealing.
>>
>>35662726
>I find his working class immigrant background kinda appealing.
>tumblr filename

Back you go.
>>
>>35662698
>brilliant author.
the writing in his manifesto was shit, senpai
>extremely interesting individual
only interesting in that he was so fucking entitled and narcissistic
>>
>>35661665
>What it your honest opinion of him?

He really was a sophisticated gentleman. Lanza was a fedora tipping sperg lord, Cho was literally drooling retard tier, Dylan/Eric were just meathead thugs

Elliot will unlikely ever be succeeded.
>>
>>35661665
Killed his roommate or whatever for some reason and his manifesto read like something an edgy 12 year old wrote as part of a fan fiction, though he did have some legitimate issues. Still doesn't beat Cho though, but he was just something else entirely.
>>
>>35661665
Nice guy. And his manifesto spoke to me. It was heartfelt and genuine.
>>
File: holmes.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
holmes.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
>>35662808

>Elliot will unlikely ever be succeeded.

Seems like it's only a matter of time before another Incel goes on a spree. Eliot had a pretty low score.
>>
>>35662892
Well hey, it's been how many years now? Three? And we still haven't had another quite like him. Don't get me wrong, his killings were admittedly botched. But the guy behind them was really robot material.

PLUNGING
L
U
N
G
I
N
G
>>
>>35662808
Hey don't talk shit about Dylan and Eric.

There's a lack of material on Lanza and Cho. I mean a few videos and musings but no substantial stuff.
>>
>>35661665
Has a good flair and style to him, but as others have pointed out, he's a bit overrated. In a way, he's like a Tarantino flick, style over substance.
If he backed up his persona by actually massacring and torturing countless normies like he planned, he would be top tier.
Cho and Lanza are better IMO. I'd say Elliot is on the same level as Dylan and Eric.
>>
File: chrisharpermercer1.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chrisharpermercer1.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
Have you guys forgotten me already?
>10 frags(double Ellie's score)
>Confirmed robot
>Went after Chads and Stacies, 2/3rds of Ellie's frags were his nerdy roommates
>>
>>35662997
I think the whole Anthony Fantano meme overshadowed his actual thing, and when that meme died, interest in him died.
>>
File: tumblr_ncr31usNGM1tzuanio1_1280.jpg (278KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncr31usNGM1tzuanio1_1280.jpg
278KB, 857x1000px
>>35662942

There's a nice sense of mystery about Cho. What did his "Ismail Ax" tattoo mean? What was on the HD he successfully disposed of?
>>
>>35662726
The Supreme Gentlemens manifisto was very good and Chow has the numbers but i do think Eric and Dylan are the ones who changed the game, they are the robot hero.

>Eric and Dylan have the massive cultural impact and 90's nostalgia going for them.
>>
>>35663016
I dunno, I like to get an intimate look into these people and their lives.

>>35663026
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.