[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, stonerbots! Ask someone who works on a large scale weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 20150823_131736.jpg (763KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
20150823_131736.jpg
763KB, 1488x1488px
I work on a large scale marijuana farm in Northern California. It is family owned by my redneck hippie family. We grow roughly 1000 lbs pre-trimming.
>>
what is your favorite strain (to smoke and to grow)?
>>
File: 32.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35661209
Why do you support such a degenerate industry. Weed literally turns people into lazy nonfuncional assholes, leeching off of society at rates that often match or exceed that of NEETs.
>>
what's being a normie like? do you land weed addicts as free gfs all the time?
>>
Can you give me a job with accomodation
>>
>>35661231
>implying that /r9k/ is opposed to degeneracy, laziness, and leeching
newfagging frogposter
>>
>>35661209
Can I have a job please
>>
>>35661209
Were you too stupid to be a cop?
Why bother growing the weed when someone will just give you a gun and you get paid to knock off the grower/sellers
what a cuck
>>
>>35661209
Do you have any cool machines for harvesting or processing?
>>
>>35661223
Berry White is the best to grow, blue dream for smoke
>>35661231
IDGAF just trying to make enough money to live a happy simple country life anon. Also family business.
>>35661254
I literally live on a farm in the middle of nowhere and interact with sub 10 people on a weekly basis.
>>35661277
Probably not desu, unless you can get the grouchy old Sicilian to like you (he owns the land we grown on.
>>35661302
Sorry no, but if you go to rural NorCal (specifically a region called the emerald triangle) it should be easy to land a job.
>>35661307
Because its legal to grow weed in this area dumbass. And I don't want to hurt the area.
>>35661342
A machine called a trimpro which basically does the big leafing for us. My dad's friend uses a machine that does like 90% of the trimming too but its slow as fuck.
>>
>>35661403
do you also make hash/oil/edibles, or do you just sell the trim?
>>
>>35661403
>And I don't want to hurt the area.
>grows weed
>doesn't want to hurt the area
idiot
>>
>>35661435
We have a couple regulars we sell it to. Some fat guy from Arkansas named Smiley.
>changed my name to OP for clarity
>>35661462
60% of the local economy is weed related. It would devastate the area.
>>
>>35661209

If only /pol/ autists were here to find out where OPs farm is based on only that picture and then sends FBI to raid the shit, ending up in a shootout between OPs redneck shit family and the FBI, resulting in OPs redneck shit family being swiss cheesed and their weed confiscated.
>>
>>35661482
Fuck I put OP in the options bar instead of name...
>>35661485
Good luck, literally everyone grows pot out there.
>>
>>35661494

I said "If only", or has the weed made you illiterate too?
>>
File: 1487492960731.png (41KB, 452x398px) Image search: [Google]
1487492960731.png
41KB, 452x398px
>>35661209
I don't like weed grown outside, too much pathogens in it.

I see you have some unhealthy and burned leaves too

best weed is always from exceptionally healthy plants
>>
>>35661528
>I see you have some unhealthy and burned leaves too
you do realize when most fruiting plants begin to flower and fruit the leaves begin to yellow/brown and fall off because the plant is using its energy for fruit production
>>
>>35661526
I don't smoke weed anymore. I don't like to be stupid all the time. Maybe occasionally. Not a stoner though.
>>35661528
Leaves die when the plant is budding. Its because leaves in the shade are providing no value, so they die. We grow large healthy blants
>>35661562
ty anon.
>>
>>35661231
This
I smoke my fair share of dope. 1/2 to 1oz a week.MIxed with other shit of course. But stoners are objectively the worst drug sub culture out there.

>Stoners
Everytime I go to the dispensary they dont know fucking shit about cbd or thc or satavia or indidca dumb fucks

>Pillheads
Always asking you and stealing your pills

>Drunks
Smell bad and loud

>METHHEADS AKA MASTERRACE
Just want our meth and talk about nothing for a few days when binging.

fuck stoners fuck the lot of you
>>
>>35661675
Stoners are people just like everyone else. There are cool stoners, and fuck head stoners. But the subculture can be kind of annoying desu.
>>
>>35661713
this. tweakers like >>35661675 are always pieces of shit though. while there are functional users of other amphetamines, I have yet to meet one methhead who was not a thieving, lying asshole
>>
>>35661774
I see what you mean. Tweakers normally trash everyone, including loved ones and kids
>>
>>35661713
I've noticed that there's this other subculture of weed smokers that worships entrepreneurship rather than Rastafarianism. I'm one of the biggest stoners around in my area, but every time I tell someone that I smoke, it's a surprise to them.
>>
>>35661806
Ya. People are either Hippies, Black, trying to monetize it.
>>
when planting a new plant what kind of soil mix do you use?

I ask because i have this dark colored near-the-river muck thats very clean and years of compost into it naturally.
Do i plant the sprout directly into that or mix it with regular soil from nearby?

Also would adding cow or horse poo help at all?
>>
We uses a mixture composted dirt with a lot of fibre in it and then plant them in that with a layer of potting soil. We add in things like bone and algae meal and chicken shit as fertilizer. Cow and horse would be decent to add in small amount AFAIK its fibrous but not that high in nitrogen. We only use natural stuff so if you can find a high nitrogen fertilizer that would be good before they start budding. Make sure not to make the soil very acidic though. Its a struggle to meet the balance but best of luck anon.
>>
im fucking jealous man, I live in texas
is it all you can smoke?
>>
>>35663691
If we smoked all we could, we wouldn't be able to smoke it all. My dad says "I didn't enter the [pot] industry to be goin without smoke"
>>
How do I know when my plant starts to harvest
>>
>>35663790
The hairs on the bud will start to change color, from white usually to a brownish orange, but sometimes purple depending on the strain
>>
god i hope trump sends out some helicopters to shut this druggy shit down! fuck off op!
>>
>>35663831
We should just take initiative and burn all that shit down ourselves.

He'll give us a fucking medal.
>>
>>35661526
>>35661485
>>35661462
>>35661231
I would call you reddit but even reddit is accepting of weed. You're just edgy faggots who think you have some kind of moral highground due to you not liking a harmless (inb4 triggered) plant
>>
>>35664671
Except we DO have the moral high ground here.

We are saving lives by proselytizing anti-weed sentiment.
>>
>>35664719
You aren't doing shit but bitching about a plant on the internet you delusional neckbeard.

Go volunteer at a drug rehab if you're really serious about your sentiment
>>
>>35664759
I'm winning hearts and minds, you insecure brainlet.

>Go volunteer at a drug rehab
I am against rehabilitation because it's pointless. Extermination is the only solution.
>>
>>35664781
Like I said. Edgy neckbeard. My brain is really stimulated after reading your posts, thank you!
>>
>>35661231

Stealth weedfag here. I only smoke by myself, i never go out in public high, and i don't let anyone irl know that i smoke. I just have a couple bowls at night before lying down to play vidya or watch tv.

What i hate the most about other stoners is how they always want to smoke 8 grams and then go out and do shit. Fuck off, you waste weed for nothing, and driving around with paraphernalia is the dumbest thing anyone could ever do.

I also hate how despite defending themselves and saying you can't get addicted to weed, they never go a day without it. They wake up stoned, smoke more throughout the day and repeat tomorrow, forever. They get crabby when they don't get their fix, spend all their money on ounces that are gone in a few days, and try and leech off your stash when they're broke.

I cut contact with a bunch of people because every time i hung out with them we'd just smoke. It's fine sometimes but jesus can't we ever not smoke and do other shit? It gets old really fucking fast.
>>
Weed is for scum only
>>
>>35664854
I hate that kind of person, and not because they are smokers. I hate them same for the same reasons I hate the type of vegan who tells everyone and talks about it all the time. They are annoying.
>>
>>35661209
Why are those leaves dying, OP? Why are you doing such a bad job?
>>
>>35667221
>>35661568
>Leaves die when the plant is budding. Its because leaves in the shade are providing no value, so they die. We grow large healthy plants
>>
>>35661403
>My dad's friend uses a machine that does like 90% of the trimming too but its slow as fuck.
Sounds very interesting.

What machine would that be?

Any clues?
>>
>>35667811
uhh Its like a slow moving basket
over two sets of rotating fan like blades. They slowly sift through the bigger leaves. I'm not a fan though desu. It takes the same amount of time and does a worse job.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.