[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are dogs God's stupidest creation? >bark relentlessly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: doge.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Are dogs God's stupidest creation?

>bark relentlessly in a human neighbourhood during sleeping hours
>require daily walks
>shit on the street and require a human to pick it up
>piss on everything to seem "alpha"
>smell like shit
>climb up all over you every day you see them
>lick you with their dirty mouths
>sniff and lick other dogs' assholes
>eat shit
>always inappropriately happy, as if there's no suffering going on in the world
>stick out their tongues and pant like messy idiots

Note that cats do absolutely none of this
>>
>>35661063
Catfag kys
>>
Well-trained dogs are fine, most people just get them and don't bother training them because they're too stupid/lazy.
>>
>>35661063
dogs will love you more than any girl you will ever date.
>>
>>35661098
I'm sure there'd be many traps that would love me too, but the downsides wouldn't be worth being gay for
>>
>>35661090
THIS is true. Also most people don't understand how to be firm and consistent when training.
>>
File: 1476248150520.png (270KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1476248150520.png
270KB, 800x712px
>Bro's cat always picking on my mums doggy but bro gets upset when I do anything about it. "HE JUST PLAYIN DINDU NUFFIN MUTHAFUCKA"
Think I'll just put him in a pillowcase and beat him on the ground for a few minutes and tell my bro he left one night and didn't come back. Fucking sadistic cunt animal they aren't even domesticated by humans they are just toxoplasmosis retards who are aggressive until they get their nuts cut off. They literally torture things for fun and fuck up the ecosystem because they are an invasive species retards let outside to kill birds.
>>
File: pepemagicshow.png (705KB, 1247x3020px) Image search: [Google]
pepemagicshow.png
705KB, 1247x3020px
>>35661207
That's a pretty rare looking pepe you posted there. Mind if I save it?
>>
>>35661063

Dogs are like children. They're a product of their environment. The only stupid fuck here is you that you can't even properly train a fucking dog. If you can't train a dog and be it's alpha, you will NEVER have a gf.
>>
>>35661063
ITT catfag tries desperately to make dogfags look worse

done jerking your cat off with a qtip already?
>>
>liking animals

fuck off faggots
>>
>>35661063
>>35661071
>>35661235
>le cat vs dog
Nice meme you stupid pet cucks, both are worthless wastes of space for pathetic losers who need retarded animal that they can lie to themselves and say is their friend and cares about them. Hope your shitty pets get run over by a truck so you can realize how cucked you are.
>>
File: 3425.jpg (45KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
3425.jpg
45KB, 640x475px
>>35661227
>op is so much of a beta he cant even be the alpha of a pupper like this
sad!
>>
>>35661063
>Are dogs God's stupidest creation?
Nope, it's your mom.
>>
>>35661279
>themselves and say is their friend and cares about them
idk why this is even a meme
like are you autistic or something? low understanding of theory of mind is a serious sign of autism. of fucking course dogs can care for someone. why not, i mean by all means by a little faggoty edge lord all you want, but a lot of your reasoning is literally autistic
>>
>>35661318
>of fucking course dogs can care for someone
HAHAHA, do you still believe stuffed animal is your best friend? You fucking loser.
Get a pet rock to fuel your delusions instead of shitty dog, it'll be cheaper for you.
>>
>>35661235
>done jerking your cat off with a qtip already?
lol dog fuckers can't fathom pet owners not having sexual relations with their animals. typical.
>>
>>35661387
>HAHAHA, do you still believe stuffed animal is your best friend?
i understand now youre a literal autist. mind explaining why a dog is incapable of caring for another being. also frame your argument within evolutionary theory. when you fail to do so please let me know then kys ty
>>
>>35661417
Is your first reaction to just call everyone autistic?
Does it normally work for you?
>mind explaining why a dog is incapable of caring for another being
They lack the intelligence.
>inb4 muh anecdote about honourable japanese dog who came to train station for dead master
it's called conditiong, dog was too stupid to realize his dumb pet cuck master was dead and wanted more food.
Stupid fucking dog fag, kill yourself and your shitty mutt. You people ruin the world.
>>
>>35661459
>They lack the intelligence.
LOL FUCKING KEK
this is literal autism. so stupid people are incapable of feelings? youre pretty fucking stupid, so i guess that makes you incapable of feelings also. this is a little too stupid to not be a bait post
>>
File: 1488827151843.jpg (369KB, 1280x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1488827151843.jpg
369KB, 1280x1834px
>God
>being real
>ever
>>
>>35661557
>he doesn't expand his consciousness beyond the universe to the ancient future that contains our seed world to have secret conversations with his maker
>>
>>35661502
Stupid people are smarter than dogs idiot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.