[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> missed prime teen pussy > already have the sinking feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1454431367152.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1454431367152.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
> missed prime teen pussy
> already have the sinking feeling i'll miss the college pussy too

nature literally gave me ONE JOB and i can't even do that
>>
>I'll do better in college
>it's an utter sausage fest with literally not a single woman in my class
>>
>>35660836
the sinking feeling comes not only from my increasing awareness of my betaness but also because i want to take engineering

JUST
>>
It is how it is.
Bada-bing, bada-boom.

Better hope hormones pulled through for you and you achieved at least a 7/10 face.
>>
File: fry peep.jpg (84KB, 519x712px) Image search: [Google]
fry peep.jpg
84KB, 519x712px
>>35660836
>do IT course
>expect 90:10 man:woman ratio
>tfw 99:1 ratio
>>
I was a low-functioning autist all through high school and reached moderate-functioning status in college and managed to have sex exactly one time, so there is hope OP
>>
>>35661024
i want to have sex every week with attractive girls

you don't get a second chance to be young
>>
>>35661069
I don't have any special advice except to force yourself to say yes to social opportunities. There will be so many drunk and horny young folks mixing it up that you should have success just by virtue of sheer numbers if you can relax and put yourself out there. Of course that's a lot to ask of a typical arcanine but god speed either way
>>
>worried about missing out on putting your face and dick in something that smells like old cheese
>>
>>35661130
> implying this doesn't make you feel sad and lonely inside
>>
>>35661158
no. all i think about when i see that (other than that she has nice legs) is how gross it is to put mouths together. down that hole, like a few feet away, bacteria is turning food into doo doo, and you're opening up the top of that canal and placing it on the top of someone else's doo doo canal? not to mention how gross mouths are in their own right. i'm not even one of those 3dpd fags, anime and waifus are retarded, but the human body is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>Autism is a full time job
>>
>>35661226
i hope for you you never wake up from this deep delusion because the world will crash on you if you do
>>
>>35661247
wait so you're saying that the human body isn't disgusting and if i realize that i want contact with a woman i'll be really sad?
>>
>>35661278
yes. you see you might think you can deny your humanity or your animals desires but it gets to you eventually no matter how hard you try to surpass it
>>
>>35660765
Why don't you just become a creepy pedophile it's what people tend to do here. Life hack
>>
>>35661300
i hear you. but i can also see that i'm suppressing something and i don't think it's that bad. i think if i realize all that stuff is silly my reaction will just be "oh dammit. oh well."
>>
>>35661325
how old are you? i'm calling 18-20
>>
>>35661346
i'm 34. live on my own, have a good job and a respected volunteer position in my community. just don't really understand or care about sex. i have friends and stuff.
>>
>>35661437
i guess you have surpasses all my expectations are you really did get wizard powers at 30
>>
>>35661475
maybe. life's pretty good if you aren't always worried about pressing your body up against another person.
>>
File: 1489678982519.gif (22KB, 652x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489678982519.gif
22KB, 652x527px
>>35660765
>missed prime teen pucci
you know 13~17 girls usually go for 20~27y guys right OP?
>>
File: 1490019432453.jpg (17KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
1490019432453.jpg
17KB, 300x274px
>be me
>no friends
>missed some chances because of my autism
>tfw I know I'll die alone
>>
>>35661975
he's probably an americuck

the good thing about that is that americans will probably be the first to develop sexbots
>>
Why not just create a rape gang or something instead of being such a pathetic bitch.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.