[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow robots, I want to ask what your take on the maryjuanas.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: x4szkA5.png (57KB, 763x481px) Image search: [Google]
x4szkA5.png
57KB, 763x481px
Hello fellow robots, I want to ask what your take on the maryjuanas. I've been smoking for 3 years and I feel like I've fallen a few IQ points. I feel like my memory span is shit and I just feel foggy brain farts at times. Is weed a meme drug or am I just retarded?
>>
>>35660432
idk man, do what you want to do, but better stay away from all drugs.

take it from experienced druggy.
>>
>>35660432
If you smoke too much weed too often then you really will get dumber. I'm not sure if it's irreversible but maybe if you take it easy on weed then you might feel normal again.
>>
>>35660432
desu I felt the same but now I limit myself to smoking once a week and my short term memory came back.
>>
>>35660432
too much weed will fuck you up

t. chronic weed user and grower
>>
smoke 4 bowls a day for years and yeah it does affect my memory a bit, but I still remember a bunch of other stupid, esoteric shit so I figure it's not that important anyway.

small price to pay to keep the demons at bay. Haven't smoked in 2 days and all I can think about it how worthless I am and how I want to fucking kill myself.
>>
It usually take a month or so for me to recover from prolonged/chronic MJ use. Personally the effects are consistently reversible with abstinence.
>>
>>35660976
What makes your life feel worthless? I am curious. Greentext?
>>
>>35660432
Lol just take a break for a month and you'll return back to normal
>>
>>35660432
Bumping bump bump

This threads contents are pertinent to my interests
>>
>>35662688
after a month the haziness goes away except for me my short term memory never came back. If I look away from a tv show and then look back I have no idea whats going on anymore. I can barely function at my fast food job I always forget what the orders are. Dont fall for the weed meme only do it once in a while for real. Some people are fine but it just ruins some people. Don't risk it.
>>
>>35660976
you know smoking actually makes your negative thoughts worse when you're not high, right?
>>
Drop acid it's better and doesn't make you a tool
>>
>>35660432
take a T break, you'll feel cleaner and better, and also less weed will get you higher
>>
>>35664037
Long term, frequent use of LSD will fuck your mind up far more than weed ever could. If you're going to start dropping acid try to keep it to bi/tri annually.
>>
>>35660432
Q: what is The Wechsler Scale ?

You have 3 seconds to answer my question
>>
>>35664375
I do it like once every few month
>>
>>35663490

It sounds like you were a retard before weed.

Weed only damages you if you get high and do nothing stimulating. Read a book or study while high and there are no negative effects.
>>
>>35664375
You OBVIOUSLY have NO knowledge about LSD at all....

None...

But that didn't stop you from trying to pretend like you're an expert

Right, stupid ?
>>
>>35660432
TIMES UP, STUPID....

THE WECHSLER SCALE IS THE IQ TEST
>>
>>35660432
NEXT QUESTION, DUM DUM...

Q: WHAT DOES THE IQ TEST MEASURE ?

translation: define 'intelligence quotient'

You have 3 seconds to answer the question
>>
>>35660432
TIMES UP, IDIOT

an 'IQ' has absolutely nothing to do with what you know or what you have learned

The IQ test measures nothing more than your brains ABILITY to learn
>>
NEXT QUESTION, MORON

Q: since you couldn't even answer my basic questions about the wechsler scale, and had absolutely no idea what the IQ actually was, HOW would you possibly be able to tell whether or not your IQ dropped a couple points?

You have 35 years to answer the question so hurry up stupid ass
>>
Stoners are objectivly the worst drug subculture.

makes you dumg
ignorance is bliss in a joint.

yall need to become stimulated and get noided.
>>
>>35664520
You again? Why are you impersonating me.

Also weed in moderation is fine. Smoking too much everyday can't be good.
>>
File: hah!.jpg (15KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
hah!.jpg
15KB, 300x270px
This is now a JOHNNY NEPTUNE thread.

How's life treating you J, and do you have some strung out life advice to share?
>>
File: feel chair gun.png (153KB, 812x932px) Image search: [Google]
feel chair gun.png
153KB, 812x932px
>>35660432
your memory will come back if you quit, start exercising regularly and eating healthy and taking fish oils/omega 3
>>
I smoked almost daily for 2 years, then stopped the day before christmas, in january (about 3 weeks after) i took an official IQ test and scored 131 so I should be alright, better than average in uni as well even though i smoke daily again, never took a test before i started to smoke though
>>
>>35660432
You're just retarded.
You can still study and remember things while high.
Pot hasn't stopped me from doing anything. I just do it high when I feel like. It's when you complain about not having any that you're in trouble.
>>
I need your help stoner robots. Sorry to derail the thread, but since there was no /drugs/ thread up this was the second best place.

I have two THC pills and a two joints for tonight. I haven't smoked in two weeks, and I finally have the chance to get really high. I want to maximize the efficiency of everything so I was thinking of taking one of the pills, smoke the joint half an hour later, then take the other people half an hour after that. What do you guys think?
>>
>>35668018
>I want to maximize efficiency so I'll just take more drugs
thats not how it works

if you want to be more efficient, bake your weed into edibles or make a tincture, or at least don't use joints, those are so wasteful
as far as maximizing your high, take them all at once, or as you please if you don't want to be in space and can sacrifice intensity for time
>>
I realized I'd been wasting money by taking hits wrong, so now I methodologically suck as much smoke deep into my lungs as I can and I've been getting ripped
>>
>>35668018
Take both pills, wait for them to kick in, smoke the weed from the joints.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.