[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bunch of annoying classmates ask me why I'm always so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1488129335939.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488129335939.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>Bunch of annoying classmates ask me why I'm always so quiet
>Say "Because I'm a serial killer, rapist, pedophile, psychopath, that's what you want me to say, right? Why the fuck do you think I'm so quiet?"
>It gets really awkward and they leave me alone
Did I go too far? I let my edgy internet autism seep through for a second.
>>
>>35660246
i mean, if you didn't plan to talk to them anyways...
>>
>being this much of a sperg
Should have ignored them.
>>
Dude....

(Plz dont mute me moot)
>>
>>35660415
Who the fuck is m00t?
>>
>>35660415
You mean Azn moot?
>>
File: 1489529680489.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1489529680489.png
429KB, 451x619px
Seriously though what are you meant to say when someone asks you this, without sounding edgy or autistic?
>>
>>35660452
Is this some kind of serious question? Because I can tell you:
>I don't really have much to say, sorry.
Boom, job done.
>>
>>35660490
thats an autistic thing to say too. there isnt a right answer for that question, since the people asking that are doing it to be dicks
>>
File: 1481214509013.jpg (82KB, 676x439px) Image search: [Google]
1481214509013.jpg
82KB, 676x439px
>>35660246
I used to just say I was always tired, bored, not into school/college or some shit other basic shit that doesn't make you out to be creepy, but instead just waiting to be done with whatever you're doing. It makes it look like you have a life outside that you're waiting to get at.
>>
>>35660452
>I'm just a quiet guy
Best I can come up with
>>
>>35660452
My throat is tired after sucking your mom's dick last night
>>
i flat out say "b/c im shy"
>>
File: red.jpg (60KB, 396x407px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
60KB, 396x407px
I tell them I am a mute and cannot speak

Then I give them my creepiest smile
>>
The trick is to sleep through all of your classes.
>>
>>35660490
How about
> talking without having anything to say results in me sounding stupid
>>
>>35660597
Meh, I've done it many times before, and nobody thought it was weird. It's all a question of tone. If you, say it in a way that sounds stressed or deranged, of course they're gonna think you're a retard, but if you just say it in a detached way, there's nothing wrong with being direct.
>>
I feel like I'd just stare at them and pretend to be mute or something if this happened to me. With a slight comforting smile so I don't look like a stone cold psychopath. Ah hahah ha.
>>
you did good anon. standing up for yourself to make annoying ppl fuck off is good.
>>
File: IMG_6011.jpg (93KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6011.jpg
93KB, 384x384px
>>35660246
A simple shoulder shrug or an "I don't know" would've sufficed. But no, you had to go full edge lord ass hat. You deserve the response you got.
>>
>>35660452
You literally just say three words. " I don't know ". Are you honestly this much of an uneducated mongrel?
>>
now they know how triggered you get for dumb things.
>>
>>35660246
>Did I go too far?
There's a fair chance they genuinely wanted to get to know you and maybe become friends, in which case you did indeed go too far.

If they did it to make fun of you or to get on your good side so you spare them in the school shooting, you said the one thing that shut their bullshit right down.

In any case, most of us have similar defense mechanisms, we surround ourselves with claymores because every time we let someone close go us we get hurt, so we'd rather see the shrapnels flying everywhere preemptively.
>>
>>35660415
>moot
>not Gook
Top zozzle
>>
>>35660246
The mistake you made was being in a social setting. Next time, buy a supply helmet, a simple hood and a trenchcoat. Also, pick up a camouflage net and set camps as far as possible to the center of the room if inside, or in the shadow if outside.
I always carry some sandbags with me as well, just in case things get heated.
>>
File: 1477178429418.jpg (27KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
1477178429418.jpg
27KB, 480x519px
>>35660415
never gonna let go
>>
>>35661394
And if you don't have that stuff, just imagine it and live in your own psychotic delusion. Remember, the best way to deal with people is to avoid them in every way.
>>
>>35661545
No, you have to have it. And I might also suggest that you find another autistic friend that can help you dig a machinegun nest and link the radio set to r9k, so that we can give you direct instructions on how to deal with the threat.
>>
File: .png (30KB, 474x418px) Image search: [Google]
.png
30KB, 474x418px
>>35660452
If you are being asked this kind of question that already means you are "that weird guy".
>>
>>35660246
I like that response, just drop their expectations on their heads
>>
>>35660246

>Late leaving school one day
>Can't be bothered to find keycard on lanyard we have to wear
>Four teachers sitting by reception, call over to me because they see me lean over the desk to open the front door (electronic)
>Only just notice because listening to music
>"Haha what are you going to wear around your neck tomorrow anon?"
>Almost say "a noose"
>Smile and say "my lanyard" like a bitch
>Leave and play games all day
>Haven't seen lanyard in months
>See noose in my dreams every night

You just need self-control and think about what you say.
>>
>>35660246
>>Bunch of annoying classmates ask me why I'm always so quiet
"I don't have anything to say..." was my answer.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.